Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. (3782 Views)

4 Best Cars To Use For Uber Business / Abuja Residents Auction Exotic Cars To Raise Cash / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 12:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
I have being doing this business for a year and 6 months now. I started in January 2014 and I must say it is very profitable. I am sharing this now for anyone who needs a reliable business they can do long term and make dollars consistently. Anyone can do this even if you are living in Nigeria.

Unto the details:
I assist Nigerians who live in Nigeria to ship their cars risk free to Nigeria from the US. I add a makeup to the shipping fee charged by the shipping company. The difference is my income. Most Nigerians, do not know the cost of shipping a car from the US to Nigeria. They order a car, make payment, and want to ship. That's where I come in. I help them to transport the car to the port. I handle the payment myself for shipping the car, and the car leaves for Nigeria. When the car arrives, the owner confirms the car at the port, pays me the shipping fee, and he is given his bill of laden to clear his car. For example, let's say a buyer buys a toyota camry 2012 from the states, and the shipping company charges $1,150 to ship to Nigeria. I add $250 to this and tell the buyer that it is $1,400. As he agrees, I pay the shipping company $1,150 myself and the car is shipped to Nigeria. When the car arrives, he sees his car and he's happy. He pays me $1,400. After payment, I release his bill of laden and he clears his car.

I love this business because I turnover my money every 30 to 45 days. It's around 21% profit on each car shipped. Anyone can do this business and make $250 to $300 profit, spending $1,150 on each car shipped. It's a win/win for the buyer and you the shipping agent. He does not have to pay for the shipping at first. You handle it and he pays you later. You will get paid because the bill of laden will not be released to the buyer until after payment. My payment has never being delayed because the buyer would not want to pay demurrage when his car stays long at the port. This business is a part time business because you don't need to spend time running it everyday. It's stress free. You ship, you wait, you collect your money. Rinse and repeat.

If anyone is interested in doing this business, you can email me or call. I will connect you with car buyers who intend to ship their cars from the US. You can reach me on jimohdada@msn.com and +1 732-256-1256

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by anuma1(m): 12:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Interesting
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by judiciarypalava: 12:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sounds real.
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by 400billionman: 12:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jimdada:
I have being doing this business for a year and 6 months now. I started in January 2014 and I must say it is very profitable. I am sharing this now for anyone who needs a reliable business they can do long term and make dollars consistently. [size=13] Anyone can do this even if you are living in Nigeria. [/size]

Unto the details:
I assist Nigerians who live in Nigeria to ship their cars risk free to Nigeria from the US. I add a makeup to the shipping fee charged by the shipping company. The difference is my income. Most Nigerians, do not know the cost of shipping a car from the US to Nigeria. They order a car, make payment, and want to ship. [size=13] That's where I come in. I help them to transport the car to the port. [/size] I handle the payment myself for shipping the car, and the car leaves for Nigeria. When the car arrives, the owner confirms the car at the port, pays me the shipping fee, and he is given his bill of laden to clear his car. For example, let's say a buyer buys a toyota camry 2012 from the states, and the shipping company charges $1,150 to ship to Nigeria. I add $250 to this and tell the buyer that it is $1,400. As he agrees, I pay the shipping company $1,150 myself and the car is shipped to Nigeria. When the car arrives, he sees his car and he's happy. He pays me $1,400. After payment, I release his bill of laden and he clears his car.
I love this business because I turnover my money every 30 to 45 days. It's around 21% profit on each car shipped. Anyone can do this business and make $250 to $300 profit, spending $1,150 on each car shipped. It's a win/win for the buyer and you the shipping agent. He does not have to pay for the shipping at first. You handle it and he pays you later. You will get paid because the bill of laden will not be released to the buyer until after payment. My payment has never being delayed because the buyer would not want to pay demurrage when his car stays long at the port. This business is a part time business because you don't need to spend time running it everyday. It's stress free. You ship, you wait, you collect your money. Rinse and repeat.
If anyone is interested in doing this business, you can email me or call. I will connect you with car buyers who intend to ship their cars from the US. You can reach me on jimohdada@msn.com and +1 732-256-1256

You said Nigerians living in Nigeria can do it ?

Expatiate vividly intoto.
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
my email is kwag4all@gmail.com
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by mondjakes: 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
my mail. mondjakes@gmail.com
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 2:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
400billionman:

You said Nigerians living in Nigeria can do it ?

Expatiate vividly intoto.

Based on the area you highlighted, you can do it from Nigeria because I will do the leg work for you in the states. Transporting the car to the port will be handled from my end. I will also oversee the loading of the car on board the vessel. You can email me or call if you have more questions.
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by lailuvly: 3:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
I am interested.My email address is lailuvly@gmail.com
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
People who have a proven way they make money gladly share the information for free when they choose to. They are not bothered about selling an ebook. I am sharing this info for free because I cannot handle all the cars shipped to Nigeria monthly. The field is open for more people to participate and profit from. You are welcome to venture into this area of business. Email or call me for inquires
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 3:26pm On Jul 06, 2015
You can reach me on jimohdada@msn.com and +1 732-256-1256.
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by staffingx: 7:44pm On Jul 06, 2015
Whats the catch

1 Like

Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by samtobi(m): 9:12pm On Jul 06, 2015
My emaii pls. samsonoloruntobi@gmail.com
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Gazzy88(m): 10:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wow nice...are u on whatsapp?
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by authecosta911(m): 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Drop me ur whatsapp digit bro...
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by needinfo: 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Jimdada:
People who have a proven way they make money gladly share the information for free when they choose to. They are not bothered about selling an ebook. I am sharing this info for free because I cannot handle all the cars shipped to Nigeria monthly. The field is open for more people to participate and profit from. You are welcome to venture into this area of business. Email or call me for inquires
you cannot handle all the cars shipped to nigeria and yet you are asking for someone to mail you.you want to give free info and yet you are asking for mails.i smell a rat. You are making cash from this and yet you cannot handle cars shipped to nigeria.something is really fishy.make una shine una eye wella because some people don dey say the thing sounds real.na them them oooooo

4 Likes

Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by corpROYAL(m): 2:59am On Jul 07, 2015
good and nice so interesting. my email --------@gmail.com
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 7:48am On Jul 07, 2015
Gazzy88:
Wow nice...are u on whatsapp?

authecosta911:
Drop me ur whatsapp digit bro...

You can email or call. I will respond asap
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2015
staffingx:
Whats the catch

There is no catch my friend. If you check online, there are business discussion groups based in the US where people come together to share their business success and ideas. They share business information freely among themselves, give assistance to who needs and everybody moves on. There's no catch. I decided to share mine on Nairaland because it seems to be Nigeria most popular discussion board.
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2015
needinfo:
you cannot handle all the cars shipped to nigeria and yet you are asking for someone to mail you.you want to give free info and yet you are asking for mails.i smell a rat. You are making cash from this and yet you cannot handle cars shipped to nigeria.something is really fishy.make una shine una eye wella because some people don dey say the thing sounds real.na them them oooooo

I have read your post over for the third time and I don't really understand it. You said I'm asking for mails and you smell a rat. There's no rat smelling on my thread my friend. I'm asking for mails because people will have different questions and they can email me and I will answer them individually. I will connect them with car buyers who are shipping to Nigeria. Do you expect me to share contact details of the buyers on an open forum? If someone is buying an expensive car and I put is full contact details online on a public forum like Nairaland, do you know the security risks I have exposed this person to?

From all the threads you have created, I can see you go around smelling rats in all businesses. You smelt rate in Nairabet too. I'm not surprised. Cheers

1 Like

Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by needinfo: 9:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Jimdada:

I have read your post over for the third time and I don't really understand it. You said I'm asking for mails and you smell a rat. There's no rat smelling on my thread my friend. I'm asking for mails because people will have different questions and they can email me and I will answer them individually. I will connect them with car buyers who are shipping to Nigeria. Do you expect me to share contact details of the buyers on an open forum? If someone is buying an expensive car and I put is full contact details online on a public forum like Nairaland, do you know the security risks I have exposed this person to?

From all the threads you have created, I can see you go around smelling rats in all businesses. You smelt rate in Nairabet too. I'm not surprised. Cheers
don't act like you don't know what i mean.don't use buyers contact to cover up.i didn't ask you to share buyers contact. you don't have to but i believe you can share shipping coy you make use of or is that too risky to share also, maybe for security reasons as while i guess because shipping agents want more business and sharing the shipping coy contacts will help them get more prospective clients. You don't have to share buyers contact.every questions can be asked on this thread so that others can benefit from it, not the hide and seek questions by mails.what stops you from being open with the procedures to do it our selfs without sharing buyers contact, is that too risky too.share what you have here for everyone to benefit instead of attending to questions via mail, it can be asked here and solutions given for all to benefit too, some of us may want to ship our own car too you know.so if you really want to be transparent, then share the necessary information here for all to benefit and any one who which to talk to you in private can contact in person. You didn't not share the main thing, you only advertise the thread without any vital information.nothing will stop you from sharing the procedures on how to do this our self, like the documents we need and how to get it, custom, shipping from the states and process involved.all this are vital info we need but you kept it hidden, so how is it free information when only mails are being attended to.you made a post on public forum and kept vital info hidden, how is it free.no one asked you to share buyers contact because i won't share it if am the one. that is my point.
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 9:45am On Jul 07, 2015
needinfo:
don't act like you don't know what i mean.don't use buyers contact to cover up.i didn't ask you to share buyers contact. you don't have to but i believe you can share shipping coy you make use of or is that too risky to share also, maybe for security reasons as while i guess because shipping agents want more business and sharing the shipping coy contacts will help them get more prospective clients. You don't have to share buyers contact.every questions can be asked on this thread so that others can benefit from it, not the hide and seek questions by mails.what stops you from being open with the procedures to do it our selfs without sharing buyers contact, is that too risky too.share what you have here for everyone to benefit instead of attending to questions via mail, it can be asked here and solutions given for all to benefit too, some of us may want to ship our own car too you know.so if you really want to be transparent, then share the necessary information here for all to benefit and any one who which to talk to you in private can contact in person. You didn't not share the main thing, you only advertise the thread without any vital information.nothing will stop you from sharing the procedures on how to do this our self, like the documents we need and how to get it, custom, shipping from the states and process involved.all this are vital info we need but you kept it hidden, so how is it free information when only mails are being attended to.you made a post on public forum and kept vital info hidden, how is it free.no one asked you to share buyers contact because i won't share it if am the one. that is my point.

You have being very objective. If you had asked a question, I would have answered. You didn't ask any question rather you keep attacking. What stops you from asking questions whenever you want to comment on a thread? Check your posts history. You don't ask questions. You just attack thinking everybody has a negative motive for sharing information.

8 Likes

Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Godspikin: 9:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Kindly ignore the rat smellers, send details to ayimoro.gmila@gmail.com
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by needinfo: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jimdada:

You have being very objective. If you have asked a question, I would have answered. You didn't ask any question rather you keep attacking. What stops you from asking questions whenever you want to comment on a thread? Check your posts history. You don't ask questions. You just attack thinking everybody has a negative motive for sharing information.
good to note.have a question to ask. Which shipping agent are you using to ship from state to nigeria,

2. What are the necessary requirements, documents needed before one can proceed with the shipping from state to nigeria

3. How long does it takes for the product to get to nigeria

4. Are we expected to carry out import without any business name

5. If the product gets to nigeria, who is going to transport it to the owner.are we to transport it or the owner will do that at the port and that is where our deal ends.

6. How do we source for customers who bought cars or who wants to purchase cars from the state.

7. How can we get the necessary documents from the port authorities and how much does it cost to get them for importing the cars.

8. Is there any licence given before one can start importing

9. When the product gets to nigerian port, how do we claim it and pay custom duties.

10. How are we sure the buyer/owner intends to purchase the car before we ship it so that our cash will not be tied down

1 Like

Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Onelovetayz(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Can I buy car from Auction Export and you will help me with the shipping?
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
Onelovetayz:
Can I buy car from Auction Export and you will help me with the shipping?

Yes I can do that. I can also assist you to inspect the car if it is located in the US before you make payment to Auction Export. You will be sure you are buying a valuable car.

1 Like

Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 1:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
needinfo:
good to note.have a question to ask. Which shipping agent are you using to ship from state to nigeria,

2. What are the necessary requirements, documents needed before one can proceed with the shipping from state to nigeria

3. How long does it takes for the product to get to nigeria

4. Are we expected to carry out import without any business name

5. If the product gets to nigeria, who is going to transport it to the owner.are we to transport it or the owner will do that at the port and that is where our deal ends.

6. How do we source for customers who bought cars or who wants to purchase cars from the state.

7. How can we get the necessary documents from the port authorities and how much does it cost to get them for importing the cars.

8. Is there any licence given before one can start importing

9. When the product gets to nigerian port, how do we claim it and pay custom duties.

10. How are we sure the buyer/owner intends to purchase the car before we ship it so that our cash will not be tied down

I'm sorry, you do not deserve these answers.

4 Likes

Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Nobody: 1:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
@Op,
i think he deserves some answers, if u are honest.
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
I mailed this guy (the op) concerning what he is promoting and below is his response and how intends to do business of car shipping. Pls can someone interpret and explain d possible outcomes:

"On Jul 7, 2015 10:26 AM, "Jimoh Dada" <jimohdada@msn.com> wrote:

Hi,

My name is Jimoh Dada and I will guide you on how to go about this car shipping agency. This business is a very profitable and stable venture. You can do it long term. It's a business you can start with moderate capital and get good returns monthly. Your returns can grow as high as you choose depending on the number of cars you ship in a month.

Since you are in Nigeria, let me show you how to participate and run this business effectively. 

I live in Toms River, New Jersey. The port where vehicles are loaded is here in New Jersey. This is the port I use. It's located at Newark, New Jersey. When I get the contact for a car to be shipped, I send a driver and truck to pick up the car from its location to the port. When all the paper work is being done at the port, I agree a shipping pricing with the buyer. Usually I add $250 to the shipping fee. I then go ahead and pay the shipping fee. It is usually $1,150 with the shipping company I use. The shipping company is Grimaldi.  I use Grimaldi because the car is well protected from vandals. How can you do this from Nigeria? I will do the leg work for you. Among the shipping orders I get, I will inform you of one or more of the cars depending on how many you will be handling. I will give you the shipping rates and the agreed price with the buyer. With this you can see your profit. My company is registered here and also registered in Nigeria. I use my Nigerian company bank account for all my businesses in Nigeria, I will give you the company account and we will calculate the equivalent of the dollar amount in Naira based on the prevailing exchange rate. You make the payment and the car(s) will be loaded on the vessel enroute Nigeria. 

When the car arrives, the buyer pays the shipping fee and we transfer to your account immediately. After the buyer has paid, we will send him the bill of laden which he can hand over to his clearing agent to clear his car for him.

I have some cars to currently ship to Nigeria this week. Would you be interested in starting now?

Regards,

Jim

+1 (732)-256-1256"
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
There is a big difference between a shipping agent and a clearing agent. Most people sending me emails are mistaking a shipping agent for a clearing agent.
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by darmochy1(m): 2:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Jimdada:
There is a big difference between a shipping agent and a clearing agent. Most people sending me emails are mistaking a shipping agent for a clearing agent.
I sent u a mail and you've not replied
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by Onelovetayz(m): 3:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=Jimdada post=35588090]

Thank you for that I shall get back to you sonnest.
Re: How I Make Money Assisting People To Ship Cars To Nigeria. You Can Do This Too. by lugiano1: 5:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
The op has replied my mails. But were am afraid is, how I will send money abroad without having anything to hold in case the deal is not real . Risky

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Be Misled. Discover The True Way To Make Money On Fiverr. / Sustained Rally In Banking Sector Lifts Market Value By N16.5bn / India Shipping Agent Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.