Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,493 members, 7,808,827 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:33 PM

What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! (11527 Views)

How Women Manipulate Men / Some Phone Languages You've Been Saying Wrong / I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Sagamite(m): 8:47am On Jul 13, 2015
mablie:
Goodevening my good man.I log into this site specifically to read only your posts.I'm always enlightened and entertained by them.Thank you for being you sire

Respect, man!

I will keep doing what I do for people like, hence why I have decided not to turn to one of the numerous NL "Nobody" while the forum goes to the dogs.

6 Likes

Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Obalende: 9:14am On Jul 13, 2015
Sagamite:

One would have assumed that by using the term "exception" and stating what happens to "most" you would have clicked that it was already stated to her that it is not the norm and only if she was lucky. undecided

Arami92, more details for you from the catalogue of old posts.

https://www.nairaland.com/1204511/what-reasons-high-level-30/9#14566107

sagamite i do apologize i didnt read ur post properly. ur post was spot on too!

1 Like

Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Sagamite(m): 10:11am On Jul 13, 2015
Obalende:

sagamite i do apologize i didnt read ur post properly. ur post was spot on too!

Cool, mate.
Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Sagamite(m): 10:21am On Jul 13, 2015
andromida:

Israel and Palestine? Was it ever that bad? grin

Yeah we all prefer people with warm attitude. Sometimes a girl is just having a bad day also it takes some people longer time to warm up.

Be gentle with the gals you might just miss out. tongue

Considering you have a life mission to convert me into a "Real Man" mugu, it is even worse than Israel taking Palestinian land. angry

There you go again. shocked

Me? Missing out?

So the girl is the value? angry

No, trainer. You should know I am the MVP in the relationship. They are the ones missing out. tongue grin

It seems black girls tend to have a lot of bad days then. undecided grin

I have a very simple formula for the girls I end up dating:

https://www.nairaland.com/403381/why-nigerian-man-prefer-women/13#6883674

If they have not got the 3As, I am very very good at waka-passing. I don't chase.

2 Likes

Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Nobody: 12:50pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sagamite:

Considering you have a life mission to convert me into a "Real Man" mugu, it is even worse than Israel taking Palestinian land. angry

There you go again. shocked

Me? Missing out?

So the girl is the value? angry

No, trainer. You should know I am the MVP in the relationship. They are the ones missing out. tongue grin

It seems black girls tend to have a lot of bad days then. undecided grin

I have a very simple formula for the girls I end up dating:

https://www.nairaland.com/403381/why-nigerian-man-prefer-women/13#6883674

If they have not got the 3As, I am very very good at waka-passing. I don't chase.

Hehehehe what if you will enjoy being a "REAL MAN" mugu. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not that the girl is the only value here i imply that you may miss out on a romantic connection because of your mindset about black girls.

I don't chase, i don't chase, i don't chase hehehe no waka pass the one wey good for you tongue your formula is cool make if better. cheesy cheesy
Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Notyourb1tch(f): 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2015
Sagamite:

Wow!

You are learning well.
what is the Wow for? I am not a bigot and I always apologize when I know I am wrong. We(black women) are not as bad as you like to portray smiley
Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Notyourb1tch(f): 7:17pm On Jul 13, 2015
mablie:
No problem.I also apologise for my brash response to your post
smiley
Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Sagamite(m): 11:31am On Jul 14, 2015
andromida:

Hehehehe what if you will enjoy being a "REAL MAN" mugu. grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Not that the girl is the only value here i imply that you may miss out on a romantic connection because of your mindset about black girls.

I don't chase, i don't chase, i don't chase hehehe no waka pass the one wey good for you tongue your formula is cool make if better. cheesy cheesy

As brainy as I am, you think I can enjoy being a mugu? angry

Especially of the type of a term I have turned derogatory amongst Nigerian men? angry

Kai! You no comprehend. tongue

You know, because of me, many Nigerian guys would now be irritated when called a "real man"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If a girl is not competent in interacting with me at the early few stages of our interactions, I am afraid the possibility of a romantic connection between us (at least from my side) is remote.

Reminds me of a black girl I once met and approached, she was all game and we exchanged numbers.

While chatting, meeting up and etc, she now made some comment about me not being invited to her place as no man is ever invited to her place. And she kept on emphasising it. She would not even let me know where she stays. The way she was saying it, it was like if she was saying I was a danger.

Very romantic, init? grin

I can fully understand when a girl does not want a guy to come to her place because of security or trying to avoid easy lay but I think you have to put it across with class and sense.

You know what my response was?

After meeting her like 4 times, I said "Cool, I don't invite strangers to my place too". undecided

We ended up frequently meeting in neutral public places (I am not going to be paying for restaurant/cinema everytime I want to see a girl and I told her this). She was thinking I was going to break and tell her to come to mine. ................................Fck that.

I was never going to invite her unless she eventually invited me. She was now in a position that she was too proud to reverse her error but was still keen (always available anytime I wanted to meet up and messaging me).

Romantic connection? ..........................................Dead on Arrival. grin

I bet she was thinking "If you like me, then you will change your position".

Sorry girl, I am not responsible and will not take responsibility for an unnecessary problem you created because you have poor social skills.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Sagamite(m): 11:41am On Jul 14, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
what is the Wow for? I am not a bigot and I always apologize when I know I am wrong. We(black women) are not as bad as you like to portray smiley

Lol. I am not a member "Progressive, 21st Century, Politically Correct, Liberal, someism-accusing" Police, so no need for the "Hands-up! I am not a bigot" explanation. grin

Actually those kind of people irritate me. angry

I am just surprised you quickly apologised to him for thinking wrongly he was a homosexual.

You were not quick to apologise to me when you were wrong. (Not like if I desire or is requesting one)

Are you saying thinking someone is a homosexual than an [indirect] insult on someone's mother?

Yep, not all black girls are bad, I just think majority have poor social skills expecially on first approach. If you can get past that stage, some are decent to date. I tend to focus my interaction to the few with good social skills if I meet them.

https://www.nairaland.com/1089625/worth-reading-white-womans-opinion/1#12827648

2 Likes

Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by maryhaam(f): 11:45am On Jul 14, 2015
Sagamite:

We need to end self over-valuation. angry

grin grin grin grin grin
self over valuation,nice write up,but most time we all have a target to meet,even thou some of us can't combine relationship n our set aside goals,we have desires n dreams,maybe after a while we feel let take a chill n mix the 2 together,thanks for the awakening thou,just tired of having sleeplessness night on what I don't call success.
Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Sagamite(m): 12:08pm On Jul 14, 2015
maryhaam:
self over valuation,nice write up,but most time we all have a target to meet,even thou some of us can't combine relationship n our set aside goals,we have desires n dreams,maybe after a while we feel let take a chill n mix the 2 together,thanks for the awakening thou,just tired of having sleeplessness night on what I don't call success.

Nothing wrong with desires and dreams, darling.

What I mean by self-overvaluation is the attitude of entitlement that many girls (some fine, some barely average) have and that comes across in their interactions with men.

They think he has to drag himself on the floor to be worthy of being with them and/or he should not have his own desires and dreams, he should be focused on their desires and dreams.

Many girls need to understand that on the long term, they are more likely to be at the disadvantage, so they should negotiate and navigate fairly & responsibly while at an advantage.

(Damn! I have been searching for this my old post for weeks now to reference it. I could never find it. I think because of chaircover's editing of all her posts before deactivating. Finally found it. grin)

https://www.nairaland.com/1012348//4#11752694

You really only need to read the bottom part from "Let me give you a hint of the rudeness of black girls in London" if you don't want to read the whole thing, as the top is similar to what I have already said on this thread.

2 Likes

Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by maryhaam(f): 12:25pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sagamite:

Nothing wrong with desires and dreams, darling.

What I mean by self-overvaluation is the attitude of entitlement that many girls (some fine, some barely average) have and that comes across in their interactions with men.

They think he has to drag himself on the floor to be worthy of being with them and/or he should not have his own desires and dreams, he should be focused on their desires and dreams.

Many girls need to understand that on the long term, they are more likely to be at the disadvantage, so they should negotiate and navigate fairly & responsibly while at an advantage.

(Damn! I have been searching for this my old post for weeks now to reference it. I could never find it. I think because of chaircover's editing of all her posts before deactivating. Finally found it. grin)

https://www.nairaland.com/1012348//4#11752694

You really only need to read the bottom part from "Let me give you a hint of the rudeness of black girls in London" if you don't want to read the whole thing as the top is similar to what I have already said on this thread.
I understand ur point vividly,if we don't have terms and agreement how do we agree,fine it should be balanced so as to be a win win thing,am not advocating for men been pushed to the xtreme,but don't also forget the fact we also bend to make it work attimes,yea we be at loss when we act up excessively,dnt forget we learn everyday and we get experienced everyday,which affect our day to day activity,nobody should pay for the sin of anoda guy, we are just playing safe dear.
Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Notyourb1tch(f): 8:06pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sagamite:

Lol. I am not a member "Progressive, 21st Century, Politically Correct, Liberal" Police, so no need for the "Hands-up! I am not a bigot" explanation. grin

Actually those kind of people irritate me. angry

I am just surprised you quickly apologised to him for thinking wrongly he was a homosexual.

You were not quick to apologise to me when you were wrong. (Not like if I desire or is requesting one)

Are you saying thinking someone is a homosexual than an [indirect] insult on someone's mother?

Yep, not all black girls are bad, I just think majority have poor social skills expecially on first approach. If you can get past that stage, some are decent to date. I tend to focus my interaction to the few with good social skills if I meet them.

https://www.nairaland.com/1089625/worth-reading-white-womans-opinion/1#12827648
Lol firstly I never insulted your mother and hence that is why I never apologized to you because I felt like I did nothing wrong. It's like me saying all black man are lazy and don't provide for their kids. Now how did I get to that conclusion? It's either through my experiences(brothers, a father, boyfriend etc) or am talking from my anus which was the point I was trying to get you to see.

I was not explain but merely stating a fact which I wanted you to know. Honestly how you approach a black woman will determine how she will respond to you. I don't like being rude to guys who come up to me. I am not a snob but sometimes some of you men just don't get when a woman is not interested or not in the mood and from personal experience sometimes you just got to give it to them straight in order to be left alone because often times than not they believe we are playing 'hard to get'.

Anyways its not a must to be or date black girls. When the negative outweighs the positive then go for what you want. Not all black men are destined to be with black women and vice verse. I am just tired of all the constant bashing and pit downs. If we are honest with ourselves out of all the races, black men put down their women the most which is very sad because black people have a lot to deal with already.
Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Sagamite(m): 8:51pm On Jul 14, 2015
Notyourb1tch:
Lol firstly I never insulted your mother and hence that is why I never apologized to you because I felt like I did nothing wrong. It's like me saying all black man are lazy and don't provide for their kids. Now how did I get to that conclusion? It's either through my experiences(brothers, a father, boyfriend etc) or am talking from my anus which was the point I was trying to get you to see.

To be frank this is such a lame and nonsense excuse. I will go ahead and explain why in plain and clear terms.

First of all, I never said "all", you manufactured that.

Secondly, now when I state the wooing response tendencies of many black women, the attempt to explain some logical link that it must be from experiences with female members of my family is so logically lame, it is an insult to my intellect.

What kind of conclusion was that? What logic did you use?

That I date my female family members? Or I was there when my mother and grandmother (some of the 2 you referenced) were being wooed?

As I told you, never piss on my back and tell me it is raining. That itself is an insult. I am too intelligent for that.

Notyourb1tch:

I was not explain but merely stating a fact which I wanted you to know. Honestly how you approach a black woman will determine how she will respond to you. I don't like being rude to guys who come up to me. I am not a snob but sometimes some of you men just don't get when a woman is not interested or not in the mood and from personal experience sometimes you just got to give it to them straight in order to be left alone because often times than not they believe we are playing 'hard to get'.

No, how you approach a black woman does not determine how she responds most times. Many are just in permanently rude mode especially if attractive. Those not attractive even do it more than you would think any sane person with not alot of options would.

If they see money, it is a different thing though.

As for men not taking No for an answer, I am well aware many Nigerian men are fcked up like that. In those situations, I have always said it is perfectly acceptable to be rude to them and tell them to fck off.

I said it at the end here: https://www.nairaland.com/403381/why-nigerian-man-prefer-women/13#6883674

Notyourb1tch:

Anyways its not a must to be or date black girls. When the negative outweighs the positive then go for what you want. Not all black men are destined to be with black women and vice verse. I am just tired of all the constant bashing and pit downs. If we are honest with ourselves out of all the races, black men put down their women the most which is very sad because black people have a lot to deal with already.

It is not bashing and put downs. It is evidential expressions.

Not only black men have that opinion of black women. Men of other races have the same opinion about black women. Even women of other races.

https://www.nairaland.com/1012348//5#11754621

https://www.nairaland.com/1089625/worth-reading-white-womans-opinion#12814961

And black men with prospects and talent (which are few by the way) are leaving them in droves.

Many are ending up being single mothers for runaway or lockedaway fathers.

https://www.nairaland.com/554294/black-girls-america-it-true

2 Likes

Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Sagamite(m): 9:05pm On Jul 14, 2015
maryhaam:
I understand ur point vividly,if we don't have terms and agreement how do we agree,fine it should be balanced so as to be a win win thing,am not advocating for men been pushed to the xtreme,but don't also forget the fact we also bend to make it work attimes,yea we be at loss when we act up excessively,dnt forget we learn everyday and we get experienced everyday,which affect our day to day activity,nobody should pay for the sin of anoda guy, we are just playing safe dear.

Well said!

If many black women are like this, then we can have a beginning to achieving a change that can lead to relational progress and less bashing.
Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by maryhaam(f): 9:55pm On Jul 14, 2015
Sagamite:

Well said!

If many black women are like this, then we can have a beginning to achieving a change that can lead to relational progress and less bashing.
lots are like this, you just need to get close, I hope am able to shift your stand abit.will be on the look out for your post.thanks
Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Nobody: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2015
Sagamite:

As brainy as I am, you think I can enjoy being a mugu? angry

Especially of the type of a term I have turned derogatory amongst Nigerian men? angry

Kai! You no comprehend. tongue

You know, because of me, many Nigerian guys would now be irritated when called a "real man"? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

If a girl is not competent in interacting with me at the early few stages of our interactions, I am afraid the possibility of a romantic connection between us (at least from my side) is remote.

Reminds me of a black girl I once met and approached, she was all game and we exchanged numbers.

While chatting, meeting up and etc, she now made some comment about me not being invited to her place as no man is ever invited to her place. And she kept on emphasising it. She would not even let me know where she stays. The way she was saying it, it was like if she was saying I was a danger.

Very romantic, init? grin

I can fully understand when a girl does not want a guy to come to her place because of security or trying to avoid easy lay but I think you have to put it across with class and sense.

You know what my response was?

After meeting her like 4 times, I said "Cool, I don't invite strangers to my place too". undecided

We ended up frequently meeting in neutral public places (I am not going to be paying for restaurant/cinema everytime I want to see a girl and I told her this). She was thinking I was going to break and tell her to come to mine. ................................Fck that.

I was never going to invite her unless she eventually invited me. She was now in a position that she was too proud to reverse her error but was still keen (always available anytime I wanted to meet up and messaging me).

Romantic connection? ..........................................Dead on Arrival. grin

I bet she was thinking "If you like me, then you will change your position".

Sorry girl, I am not responsible and will not take responsibility for an unnecessary problem you created because you have poor social skills.

Nooooo not a mugu like mumu but like showing more of your easy to be with self anyway mugu could never have been good alongside a real man so my bad.

I see you are fighting the battle on many fronts anti L'oreal campaign and anti Real man campaign. lol cheesy cheesy we'll see, we'll see.

It seems to me you adopting her standard as yours gave the whole process a competitive tone to the point you both got into a deadlock waiting for who caves first this feels playing games to me what would it have mattered if you had invited her to your place? Afterall you are the man. cheesy cheesy

This romantic connection seemed to have died in the process not on arrival.

If you really liked her wouldn't you have changed your position?

Yeah you could've taken responsibility since in your opinion she had poor social skills and you have better skills also you are the man grin. Whoever takes responsibility takes power.
Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Mixty: 12:27am On Aug 07, 2015
Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Mixty: 12:27am On Aug 07, 2015
mablie:
I like Sagamite because he is intelligent and unique.He really is quite special isn't he?.I truly am in awe of him
SagaMAD, why are you fond of creating several monikers to sing your praise to high heavens? Are you that a deluded niqqa suffering from chronic and deep low self esteem?

I didn't bother reading the long sh*t you put up there. Don't really care abt the whole poo undecided

But you have been playing this dating game since the early days of Nairaland 10 years ago and it's surprising you are yet to hook up with a responsible babe. Who is really losing? embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin

Can't believe that you can still be talking abt the same girlish stories 10 years after, with all the lies abt your acclaimed status. grin grin grin grin grin

You sre full of shiiit sad sad

I leave you to your silliness so as not to dignify an already dead thread.

1 Like

Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by mablie(m): 4:21pm On Aug 07, 2015
Mixty:

SagaMAD, why are you fond of creating several monikers to sing your praise to high heavens? Are you that a deluded niqqa suffering from chronic and deep low self esteem?

I didn't bother reading the long sh*t you put up there. Don't really care abt the whole poo undecided

But you have been playing this dating game since the early days of Nairaland 10 years ago and it's surprising you are yet to hook up with a responsible babe. Who is really losing? embarassed embarassed grin grin grin grin

Can't believe that you can still be talking abt the same girlish stories 10 years after, with all the lies abt your acclaimed status. grin grin grin grin grin

Mixty and Notyourb......

1 Like

Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Sagamite(m): 4:07am On Aug 08, 2015
Mixty:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

You still don't get it?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, everyone would tell you that you are so dumb you are not as smart as I am in your adulthood as I was when I was 8 years old.

Look at the cretin talking about pulling girls. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fuuktard, go back to the thread (where majority of your time on NL is spent) asking people to share with you phone number of ashawos.

https://www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-ashawo-joints-states/688#36626966
https://www.nairaland.com/1290971/list-out-ashawo-joints-states/688#36629751

That is what you have been shaggging, unemployable graduate? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

5 Likes

Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Nobody: 7:26pm On Oct 17, 2015
Arami92:

So question,

I'm a 23 year old woman... I very much desire to be married one day. Even now at this age my heart yearns to meet that special someone. BUT...my parents and many others keep advising me that now is not the time for love..that I should focus on my career, make sure I'm successful and independent so that I never end up depending on any man...I've heard many say that men want women who are assets not liabilities! So with that advice the options I have is to put chasing love on hold and chase a career, most good careers take much time and dedication. So the average woman who wants to be a ceo,medical doctor, phd holder, lawyer, etc..won't have arrived to her destination until about 30...so now these same women are being punished?! What am I to do..how do you ensure success in your career and still have a successful marriage.

It's like woman are in. Double bind, we are encouraged to be strong independent successful and self reliant while we are young, only to be punished for it later..while men who are encouraged to do the same reap benefits from waiting and establishing themselves before settling down...

I essentially have two groups of friends. My single and driven girls! Who are working very hard to make something of themselves..and my not so driven girls who are dating..many of them living with their boyfriends and mainly supporting His dream hoping he will finally pop the question..

Where is the middle ground??

What is wrong in seeking both?
The key to life is balance. Must everything be 1 and 0?
Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Sakes: 6:28am On Oct 19, 2015
My Response is THIS....

If a WOMAN knows, trusts & is CONFIDENT in herself & knows WHAT SHE WANTs....
SHE WILL MAKE IT either WAY....

IF YOUR Parents' Advice Cannot be so TRUSTED to be relatively TRUE or DEPENDABLE....as is the case in some instances...
Do not be MISLED into thinking that of any ARBITRARY HUMAN FACtor(Here or Otherwise) without any considerable interest in your LIFE will BE....

Bottom LINE:

Believe in YOURSELF & know what YOU WANT from LIFE!!!!

That's what you need!!!!!!!!!

Do not Slave & depend on a man without a Station, simply because you WISH to get married or have a CHILD else of course that's what you WANT.

Get a Life, you can then marry in LOVE, RESPECT, HAPPINESS & Peace.....
Best Still: You can grow with your MAN!!!!
BUT you must have your own life & MEANs.....

Then read BELOW:

Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jan 29, 2018
OMG, Such a beautiful and well researched article needs to hit FP, again and again.

I like this point @

Many really struggle with the fact that they aren't in a position to be too choosy. American author Lori Gottlieb gives a painfully honest account of that process in her book Marry Him: The Case for Settling for Mr Good Enough.

Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Obalende: 11:38am On Feb 01, 2018
No it's men that lose - if it weren't men that lose, whoever typed this won't be typing this.

Marriage is a partriarchal institution that has outlived its usefulness.

A woman's youth belongs to her boyfriend or husband; she chooses her style. The women over 30 you clamour are happy.

The Bible says the LORD is a husband to the widows. Even if the "women over 30" you mention in ur opinion have reduced options, they still have God which is better than any male option. But bear in mind there are guys who don't care about age.

Enough of this age sexist nonsense. Man no be God. African men are some of the most vile ego driven idiots on the face of the earth; see how their countries are but their egos won't let them admit this and they keep wasting their time chasing women left right and center and writing nonsense such as this..
Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Dondave11: 12:44am On Mar 02, 2018
Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by Dondave11: 12:45am On Mar 02, 2018
Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by PacAmaru: 9:25pm On Jul 29, 2021
OmoEziokwu:
LOL

The gospel is finally reaching Nigeria.

Sagamite maybe we could begin a manosphere section on this forum to teach these Nigerian men how to be...teach them the wisdom of the ages HA!
bro you guys didn't create a space for the manosphere...
Re: What Sagamite Has Been Saying For Years About How Women Operate And Lose! by WackyJ1(m): 7:01am On Jul 31, 2021
The thread aged beautifully.

That's why shows like Fresh & Fit Podcast and Kevin Samuels Show are more popular now.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nicki Minaj Puts Her Naked Boobs On Display As Her New Trollz Video Trends / Long Distance Relationships Good Or Bad / How I'm Enjoying Myself During This Coronavirus Pandemic [Picture]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.