Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,557 members, 7,809,028 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:20 PM

How I Make Money Stress Free As A Car Shipping Agent. Anyone Can Do This Too. - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / How I Make Money Stress Free As A Car Shipping Agent. Anyone Can Do This Too. (683 Views)

Fliwheel.co Car Shipping Rates From USA To Nigeria / Apply And Get Your Original Drivers License/Vehicle Registration (NO STRESS)! / Free Car Shipping To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make Money Stress Free As A Car Shipping Agent. Anyone Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 12:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nigerians love cars. The are different ways to make money from cars. You can own a car repair shop, sell spare parts, own an auto detailing/car wash, sell cars, be a clearing agent or be a shipping agent etc. I ventured into car shipping as a middleman when I saw the opportunity that exists. I have being doing this business for a year and 6 months now. I started in January 2014 and I must say it is very profitable. I am sharing this now for anyone who needs a reliable business they can do long term and make dollars consistently. Anyone can do this even if you are living in Nigeria.

Unto the details:
I assist Nigerians who live in Nigeria to ship their cars risk free to Nigeria from the US. I add a makeup to the shipping fee charged by the shipping company. The difference is my income. Most Nigerians, do not know the cost of shipping a car from the US to Nigeria. They order a car, make payment, and want to ship. That's where I come in. I help them to transport the car to the port. I handle the payment myself for shipping the car, and the car leaves for Nigeria. When the car arrives, the owner confirms the car at the port, pays me the shipping fee, and he is given his bill of laden to clear his car. For example, let's say a buyer buys a toyota camry 2012 from the states, and the shipping company charges $1,150 to ship to Nigeria. I add $250 to this and tell the buyer that it is $1,400. As he agrees, I pay the shipping company $1,150 myself and the car is shipped to Nigeria. When the car arrives, he sees his car and he's happy. He pays me $1,400. After payment, I release his bill of laden and he clears his car.

I love this business because I turnover my money every 30 to 45 days. It's around 21% profit on each car shipped. Anyone can do this business and make $250 to $300 profit, spending $1,150 on each car shipped. It's a win/win for the buyer and you the shipping agent. He does not have to pay for the shipping at first. You handle it and he pays you later. You will get paid because the bill of laden will not be released to the buyer until after payment. My payment has never being delayed because the buyer would not want to pay demurrage when his car stays long at the port. This business is a part time business because you don't need to spend time running it everyday. It's stress free. You ship, you wait, you collect your money. Rinse and repeat.

If anyone is interested in doing this business, you can email me or call. I will connect you with car buyers who intend to ship their cars from the US. You can reach me on jimohdada@msn.com and +1 732-256-1256.
Re: How I Make Money Stress Free As A Car Shipping Agent. Anyone Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
email or call me if you have questions
Re: How I Make Money Stress Free As A Car Shipping Agent. Anyone Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 2:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
People who have a proven way they make money gladly share the information for free when they choose to. They are not bothered about selling an ebook. I am sharing this info for free because I cannot handle all the cars shipped to Nigeria monthly. The field is open for more people to participate and profit from. You are welcome to venture into this area of business. Email or call me for inquires.
Re: How I Make Money Stress Free As A Car Shipping Agent. Anyone Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
You can reach me on jimohdada@msn.com and +1 732-256-1256.
Re: How I Make Money Stress Free As A Car Shipping Agent. Anyone Can Do This Too. by Jimdada: 8:18am On Jul 07, 2015
Jimdada:
email or call me if you have questions

(1) (Reply)

Honda Accord 2013 Model@ N5.650m / Tokunbo 2005 Toyota Camry For Sale / 3mths Used 2005 Toyota Corolla.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.