Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) (16057 Views)

Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. / Halima Abubakar Flaunts Her Massive Booty In New Photos / See The Top 10 Sexiest Shots Of Kenyan Big Booty Girl Corazon Kwamboka (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by stillonstreet: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty On The African Continent (See Photos)

See more photos here :

http://stillonstreet.com.ng/this-girl-corazon-kwamboka-has-the-biggest-and-sexiest-booty-on-the-african-continent-see-photos/

Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by HungerBAD: 12:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
Well, not a bad picture to start my day with.

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by Nobody: 12:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
and who's d person taking d pictures?

3 Likes

Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nairaland chics be like, i wish.........?

Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
vasline boys where are u? grin

Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Just imagining her on WC

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by kendrick9(m): 2:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
I hate strong bootys... i prefer them soft

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 3:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
It's rather unfortunate that women these days make trends with huge a$$$es and boobsies.

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by Tonischuller(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Buh this none of ma biznez.....
#walksoutofthreadswagaliciously
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by RJayson(m): 3:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mehn This is the real deal. Oh boy, if the babe just gree for me lasan...I can't cheat on her oo, am I crayze
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by RJayson(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
Houseofglam7:
It's rather unfortunate that women these days make trends with huge a$$$es and boobsies.
You wish if u had it, won't u flaunt it...
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 4:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
RJayson:
You wish if u had it, won't u flaunt it...

No I won't angry
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by RJayson(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Houseofglam7:

No I won't angry
lol, c'mon that's a lie
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by RJayson(m): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Houseofglam7:

No I won't angry
lol, c'mon that's a lie
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 6:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
RJayson:
lol, c'mon that's a lie

Enough said.
Ciao
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by plendil: 7:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
nice, but rather disproportionate, imo. so i'll pass
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by Nobody: 7:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
At the end all will become wrinkled.

VANITY.
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by youngberry001(m): 7:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
mehnn that shi*t is dammed big

fu<cks cry
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by funnyme(f): 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mercy Johnson own better pass am jor.
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by deanoffaculty: 10:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Make I comot eye.......FASTING DEY!

2 Likes

Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by sleeknick: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Arse will take you places bones wont....
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by hatux: 10:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Her bum bum still dey learn for Matilda Hipsy side.... The girl get big yansh I swear tongue
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by Babe2sure(f): 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
plendil:
nice, but rather disproportionate, imo. so i'll pass

We share the same opinion. I believe her mid-riff did not align properly with her booty.

Cc: Pbs4realtongue
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by pbs4real(m): 11:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Houseofglam7:
wich of them do u lack
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by pbs4real(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Babe2sure:

We share the same opinion. I believe her mid-riff did not align properly with her booty.

Cc: Pbs4realtongue
baby2sure may all ur enemies die an untimely death. . . .how do u knw i luv thick tinz lyk dis?cheesy Mehn! Dis gal garrit, were re ma vaseline crew?
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by Houseofglam7(f): 12:30am On Jul 04, 2015
pbs4real:
wich of them do u lack

Neither.
I'm not hating here ok?
I'm only stating the obvious.
Now gimme a breather.
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by denedene(m): 1:12am On Jul 04, 2015
she's ok but I'm not impressed undecided
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by Babe2sure(f): 5:00am On Jul 04, 2015
pbs4real:
baby2sure may all ur enemies die an untimely death. . . .how do u knw i luv thick tinz lyk dis?cheesy Mehn! Dis gal garrit, were re ma vaseline crew?

A big Amen to the prayer. Lol....
I didn't call you to come and look at booty o. But to look at the word "disproportionate", (I get supporter) you know....I no get strength to argue, the other time.
Obviously, you still don't see that her body is d....
We view things differently, anyways.
Time up! You can now go back.grin
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by pbs4real(m): 7:13am On Jul 04, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Neither. I'm not hating here ok? I'm only stating the obvious. Now gimme a breather.
u neva told me i gat ur inhalerundecided
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by pbs4real(m): 7:24am On Jul 04, 2015
Babe2sure:

A big Amen to the prayer. Lol....
I didn't call you to come and look at booty o. But to look at the word "disproportionate", (I get supporter) you know....I no get strength to argue, the other time.
Obviously, you still don't see that her body is d....
We view things differently, anyways.
Time up! You can now go back.grin
bae nobody follow u argue nahgrin there's nothing disproportionate abt this thick damsel,any further disquisition should be crinkum-crankum or else it is verbosity. tongue
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by Babe2sure(f): 8:54am On Jul 04, 2015
pbs4real:
bae nobody follow u argue nahgrin there's nothing disproportionate abt this thick damsel,any further disquisition should be crinkum-crankum or else it is verbosity. tongue

Blowing grammar on top booty matter. Ok o, continuue admiring. It is allowed. smiley
Re: This Girl Corazon Kwamboka Has The Biggest And Sexiest Booty In Africa (pics) by pbs4real(m): 10:09am On Jul 04, 2015
Babe2sure:

Blowing grammar on top booty matter. Ok o, continuue admiring. It is allowed. smiley
hahaha,ow u dey?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toke Makinwa Dazzles In New Photos / Geoffrey Nwafor Udokwu Is Dead (Bob-Manuel Udokwu's Father) / Fire Service Commends Churchill's Contributions To Humanity And Fire Victims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.