Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,857 members, 7,806,423 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:24 PM

Former Miss Nigeria And Hank Anuku's Sister Is Dead - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Former Miss Nigeria And Hank Anuku's Sister Is Dead (900 Views)

The Brave Sergeant In The Zenith Bank Robbery Video Is Dead - Police / Names Of All Top Secret Cults In Nigeria And Initiation Photo / List Of Coup Plotters In Nigeria And What Happened To Them (viewers discretion) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Former Miss Nigeria And Hank Anuku's Sister Is Dead by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
So Sad! Former Miss Nigeria And Hank Anuku's sister, Rita Anuku,
Dies
Former Miss Nigeria and sister to famous actor Hank Anuku, Rita
Anuku, has died. Rita, who won the Miss Nigeria pageant in 1986,
died yesterday July 2nd in a hospital in Abuja after a battle with
cancer. The mother of four was just 47 years old. May her soul
rest in peace, Amen.

Source 1:
Daily Reporters

source2:
Reporter Kelvin

source3:
Igbo General Assembly.(FB)

Re: Former Miss Nigeria And Hank Anuku's Sister Is Dead by boboLIL(m): 12:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
* in hanks anuku's v0ice*.......R I P
Re: Former Miss Nigeria And Hank Anuku's Sister Is Dead by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
R.I.P Though I know u not.
Re: Former Miss Nigeria And Hank Anuku's Sister Is Dead by November13: 1:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wow interesting

(1) (Reply)

How Cecil The 'THE LION' Was Killed And Disposed / Lawyers In The House Plz Advice. / Osama Bin Laden Is Still ALIVE.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.