Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,385 members, 7,800,777 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 06:33 AM

Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device (4648 Views)

Infinix Hot2 Clean 2gb Ram Screen With Case & 1gb Ram Working Board / List Of All Andriod Versions / How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by miniano1(m): 1:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) v3.33

HI naira land I want to share this tutorial with you but it may be old to you or new this app called ROEHSOFT RAM Expander (SWAP) v3.33 is a ram expander app it i am using tecno p5 I love browsing and streaming videos but I downloaded a game called (GTA SANADREASE) and (GTA VICE CITY) non of this games worked very well on my phone due to low ram which is 512mb
Of ram but now those games are now working perfectly now with the help of the app now I play psp game on my tecno p5 without any lag with psp emulator eg game like (GOD OF WAR SPARTA) (FIFA 2015) read about the app below and download

ROEHSOFT RAM Expander
Insufficient RAM, memory is too small? Use your SD card as a working memory expansion! A Memory Manager wich make’s you life more easy as you think…
A great programmer once said to insufficient RAM -RAM only helps-. Convince yourself how right this man had. Finally, more memory with a click! Memory from Android 1.6 up with root access and external SD card! More memory means that background tasks will never more automaticaly terminated, and many programs will work correctly in the first place!
On many devices, there are problems with games require a lot of memory, this fixes the problems RAMEXPANDER. And they can play latest games on devices that otherwise would not be able to start such APPs. No more out of memory! No more memory is full!
Features
Free SD card memory as a RAM use (SWAP RAM / SWAP MEMORY)
Swapfile RAM expansion up to 4.0 GB (file system limit)
No limit on SWAP partition!
The usual performance degradation when paged not occur with sd card from class-8
Widget for PNP swap (swap on / off swap)
Detailed Memory Information & Analysis
Autorun
Swappiness kernel parameter set
Easy foolproof use
What’s New
/proc/swaps in meminfo
more stability in Android 4.3+
Screenshots
Direct Download Link
http://www.datafilehost.com/d/7ec116ce

Contact me if having any issue Bbm 7F1C7313 what app 08089628128

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by hefty4real(m): 1:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
undecided undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by DopeBoiRapy(m): 1:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
brother give a tutorial on how to use this app and where can we download load it..

1 Like

Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by miniano1(m): 1:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
DopeBoiRapy:
brother give a tutorial on how to use this app and where can we download load it..
I have updated the download link I will share how to use it now
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by miniano1(m): 1:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
To use the app download it and click on option you will see the help on how to use it
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by miniano1(m): 3:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hormor14:
Download my first single MUTUAL LOVING and you will not regret it. www.datafilehost.com/d/c94062e8 and tell me what you think about it .......if you love it ,dont forget to share the link
umm good
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by miniano1(m): 4:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hormor14:

I will be glad if you can share the link
yea
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by Collinz2(m): 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
guys u want to kill ur sdcard
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by miniano1(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Collinz2:
guys u want to kill ur sdcard
no at all it wont kill your SD I have been using it since 5 mount
No error try it out
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by EpicNigerian(m): 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
@op,does it require me rooting my device?
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by miniano1(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
EpicNigerian:
@op,does it require me rooting my device?
yes your phone must be rooted
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by daslad(f): 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
What are the aftermaths?
What happens if one wishes to change or increase the SD Card later? Thanks
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by miniano1(m): 8:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
daslad:
What are the aftermaths?
What happens if one wishes to change or increase the SD Card later? Thanks
you have to create another swap file on Ur new memory card wen u Remuv the old one Ur phone Will go back to default ram
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by princesuko(m): 1:16am On Jul 04, 2015
I have downloaded the apk. Please update step by step tutorial.
Their help option aint self explanatory!
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by Couzy21(m): 5:41am On Jul 04, 2015
Kk hope it doesnt affect my other files on the sd card
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by alotofgrace(m): 7:26am On Jul 04, 2015
miniano1:
To use the app download it and click on option you will see the help on how to use it

So u bought it?
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by invisibility: 7:43am On Jul 04, 2015
WARNING!! THIS METHOD WILL CERTAINLY DESTROY YOUR MEMORY CARD ONE DAY. CERTAIN!!
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by Collinz2(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2015
miniano1:
no at all it wont kill your SD I have been using it since 5 mount
No error try it out
u think am lying wait and see..... talking from xperience
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by DopeBoiRapy(m): 8:24am On Jul 04, 2015
sharp one....tried and it worked although i tried is several times b4 i got d hang of it. i have freed 1gig space from sdcard to help my 1gig phone ram, meaning i am using 2gig ram nw. keep it coming bro. thanks
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by Oshlander: 1:13pm On Jul 05, 2015
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by Oshlander: 10:26am On Jul 13, 2015
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by dy4life: 10:54am On Jul 29, 2015
Please, give details step by step on how to use it. Having been finding this app for a long time. Thanks for sharing this information. Don't keep us waiting for too long.
Re: Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device by Oshlander: 3:03am On Jul 30, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Infinix S5 (N53,000) Vs Infinix S4 (N44,500) Speed Test Comparison(photos) / The Infinix Note 7 Is Insanely Good / The Bible On China Fone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.