Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,698 members, 7,805,872 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:39 AM

Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari (18486 Views)

Deji Adeyanju Says Buhari Is Wearing N2m Shoes Despite Recession (Pics) / Rivers Rerun: Violence, Killings Barbaric, Unacceptable – PMB / I Won’t Resign Even If I Don’t Defeat Boko Haram By December, Says Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by Moneyyy: 2:34pm On Jul 03, 2015

1 Like

Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by zurine(f): 2:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
chai!!!
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by KINGTELLER: 2:37pm On Jul 03, 2015
ammyluv2002:
phone na phone grin

smiley smiley Issolite cheesy cheesy
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by Sanpas: 2:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
This country is on auto pilot. After the condemnation by the SA, Osibanjo will then visit the survivors in the hospital. Then the President will travel to West Germany to consult with President Michelle. Lai Mohammed will therefore plead for more time. In the end, they will try to distract Nigerians with their bickering in the NASS. We don enter no be small. But to be fair to Buhari, how can a General who could not afford to buy his nomination form be expected to create wealth. This thing wey make Oyibo media call him Baba Go Slow is very worrying oooo

3 Likes

Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by free2ryhme: 2:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
okeyglm:

source; http://www.punchng.com/news/latest-boko-haram-killings-barbaric-says-buhari/
Mr President, one would wonder how this evil sect is getting strengthened again just a month plus to your reign as the President. One would expect that you should have gotten a strategy to confront this challenge before you were sworn in since you knew you would come in several weeks before. I urge you to rise up Mr President if you will not lose your credibility soon. May God help you.
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by neocortex: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hypocritical statement from Babaonechance.
Buhari has reportedly ordered the security forces to stand down while he dream up his strategy.

Snail Baba
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mekus68:
Fresident Mumummadu is a hypocrit. Was he not d 1 dat said if he doesnt win d election, d blood of monkeys n baboons wil pour on d ground. Now wot is he trying to say
Mumu
But him don win na
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by petermichaels(m): 2:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Make dem come out and demonstrate against dis pple wey dem train na. I rememba dat tym of bin ladeen 4 afganistan,dem protest 4 evn naija (kano more especially)say d man dey do good job 4dem. No b dsame wok dis pple dey do? If dey dnt support it,dey shuld al rise and condem it publicly. Oh! Dem dey fear abi?? Oga don dey fear hm dog. Wahala dey bdat.
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by anwo247: 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Dear Nigerians,

Enjoy your frustration. We warned you, we told you, we begged you saying pekase don't vote for this dullard. But you said NO. You see your life now?

Let's talk about his certificate and hope the court flushes this rubbish out of the way in less than 2yrs. Nonsense old dullard.

Yours faithfully
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by petermichaels(m): 2:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
I rememba dat tym of bin ladeen 4 afganistan,dem protest 4 evn naija (kano more especially)say d man dey do good job 4dem. No b dsame wok dis pple dey do? If dey dnt support it,dey shuld al rise and condem it publicly. Oh! Dem dey fear abi?? Oga don dey fear hm dog. Wahala dey bdat.
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by Oziahete(m): 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Largas:
All talk No action, nothing has changed, people keep dying. This old bastarddd president is no different from Jonathan
That is a very bad comment from you. Why would a grown up person like you call him a bastard?
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by tboiboks: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Empty promises during his manisfesto bt yet the rate of killings has increased, he can't even manage internal problems in his party, hw wil dis old man den manage d plenty problems in dis country, I weep for dis country.
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by idu1(m): 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mr president I don't get this again....

I don't just understand!!!!

What d fuvk are you doing!!!!
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by amaben2020(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
D.ullardinho has killed us, I honestly miss GEJ, he appointed everyone in his cabinet whether good or bad just to involve everyone and every tribe, this dullard is just busy trying to neglect everyone except Hausa people, let Boko Haram boys hit em up, moreover he said he would make Nigeria ungovernable, Dan Banza D.ullardinho

1 Like

Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by easyelliot(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
No cabinet
No concrete plan
No action
Buhari should have appointed his security team as soon as he took office and then have them come up with a plan and execute a war on BH.
You are dealing with wild Animals not domesticed Chihuahua , fire with fire.

If Naija is unable to do it alone, as is proven, stop bull shifting and working with lesser nations like Chad and pair up with another country that has experience and success curbing terrorism...there are many.....
Root out the guys behind the scene sponsoring these mercs
Cut off their financial pipeline
Militarize the areas most hit...and then do the same for all neighbouring areas. GIVE THEM NO WHERE TO RUN

I'm very disappointed that Nigeria for once in my young life we cant produce ONE leader that we can ALL be proud of. Yet our mouth is the loudest, we need fresh faces with conviction and vigour.

End rant
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by amaben2020(m): 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
Oziahete:

That is a very bad comment from you. Why would a grown up person like you call him a bastard?

Shut the Bleep up, even he himself said he didn't know his father, Buhari is a bastardized entity
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by konjivity: 3:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
I thought the military command and control has moved to Maiduguri, or are they trekking to the place?
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by adorablelove: 3:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
CSTR2:
Since buhari got in, i have not heard of any major offensive on bokoharam like we use to hear regularly in the past administration.
What the hell is going on?
Has buhari ordered the soldiers to stop fighting.?
............ Na only talk him dey talk no single action!!!!!!!!! Pple are still dying ................alll this politician na God go save us from una hand !!!!!!!!!!!!amen
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by Angelahoney: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
KINGTELLER:

Why did you cover your face with your Nokia 3310 undecided.. sorry Simbiat Phone.. undecided..ooo.. Hmm touchscreen......I mean your Phone now embarassed embarassed

I think its Saigem
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by Femistico(m): 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Mr president in order not to send another condolence message pls act NOW!!! wah d hell are u doing in office since dis while, wen dis pple are killing the northerners like dis..

and wah happens to ur campaign promises that u'll crush boko haram in a week..

after moving the military base from abuja to Maiduguri, even after risking our territory to external aggression why is d killing now multiplying than it was b4 ur election...

now we are missing d great Gej...

Mr.president u are clueless...very dull daura man
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by Chikere2: 3:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hahahahahahahahahahahaha in English, soon i will laugh in latin,french,german,chinese,swanhili and every other language u can think of. Sorry guys, change is here
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by Kylecares: 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
this's bad news when this problem is goin 2 end.my advice for our president is teach everybody that's living there how to operate gun and give gun to each of them so that anytimes when b/k come around they will just fire them and for that side may president provide i d card or anything to know they're self so that if dey see any stranger dey will know,pls if posible help me pass the comment to mr president,very soon god wil caugh all of them.ameen
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by kalus(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
glimpse33:
KEEP CALM &

BELIEVE IN BUHARI (BIB)
fine girl no sense....
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by Nobody: 4:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by fF01(m): 4:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
MKO4ever:
Baba, I pray for God to give you the strength and wisdom to deliver Nigeria to the promised land and we (on nairaland) love you so much
shld speak 4 urself broda.
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by fF01(m): 4:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
akanoye15:
Please you all abusing buhari should shut cus last few months you were all shouting Change and i warned you all that i give you guys just one month grin grin grin grin grin grin Abeg i am in a laughing meeting with Gej now. those that voted Gej like pls cus i am here with him and he wants your love grin grin grin grin grin
LOVE 4 wat?? aw wld dat improve nigeria's situation
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by fF01(m): 4:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Moneyyy:

af seen dis guy lyk aw many ..... hu da fvck eez he??
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by ademasta(m): 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
So sad
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by fanysteve: 7:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
I called this Nemesis
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by kinematic(m): 8:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
It's about time Nigerian presidents stop hiding behind Press Statements.

There should be weekly dialogue where reps of News stations can directly ask the president questions, and this should be televised.

This way it will be difficult to conceal the intentions behind a response.
Re: Latest Boko Haram Killings Barbaric, Says Buhari by IbnuUche(m): 8:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Armaggedon:
B- behead, bombing, blood
U- usless
H- horror
A- assasination,
R- riot, rape
I- islam, IED

buhari is a terrorist
jobless eediot!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Returns To Chibok, Kills 4, Houses Razed / Nigerians To Pay For National ID Card From 2022 – NIMC / Enonyi Police: IPOB Attacked Us, Burnt Our Station & Four Vehicles

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.