Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,460 members, 7,808,641 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:39 PM

Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley (4421 Views)

Exclusive:real Reason France Supported Biafra During Nigerian Civil War / Fr Mbaka - I Never Supported Biafra / We Never Supported Saraki's Emergence As Senate President:pdp Senators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by Nobody: 2:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Leopardd:

Why have u not become envy of the world since the war.

You think you know something, u know jack.

Keep playing ostrich.

Watch what ur highly revered Sarduana said about you Igbos wey love Nigeria pass the drunkard and his harlot girlfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y1Zpk4DrlA

the question is, as of then, how many hausa civil servants were employed in the eastern region as of the time?

We are guilty of the same crime, man.

1 Like

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by Nobody: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Leopardd:

Why have u not become envy of the world since the war.

You think you know something, u know jack.

Keep playing ostrich.

Watch what ur highly revered Sarduana said about you Igbos wey love Nigeria pass the drunkard and his harlot girlfriend.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8y1Zpk4DrlA

we have not become the envy of the world because you and your likes have refused to drop the hate accumulated during the war. you can't move forward while you are still carrying the log of hate around.

3 Likes

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by BiafranMan: 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris:

the question is, as of then, how many hausa civil servants were employed in the eastern region as of the time?

So what's your point creating this trash you called a thread?
Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by funlord(m): 2:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin Yes OP! Because the ibibios were not ready to be as _stupid as your "politically confused, bigoted biafran leaders"!

1 Like

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
BiafranMan:

So what's your point creating this trash you called a thread?

My point? The false edorado Nnamdi kalu is selling you is crap. Ibibos and most SS do not support biafra. so, if you are going to secede, just know that you are on your own. Just so you can use your head.
Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by BiafranMan: 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris:

we have not become the envy of the world because you and your likes have refused to drop the hate accumulated during the war. you can't move forward while you are still carrying the log of hate around.

Who have been ruling this zoo since 1960? Is it not hausas/Fulani? How Did we Igbos stop development? Do you reason @ all?
Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by Leopardd(m): 2:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris:

Keep believing in a fake one Nigeria.

I know u will say this list is false and a propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by BiafranMan: 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris:

My point? The false edorado Nnamdi kalu is selling you is crap. Ibibos and most SS do not support biafra. so, if you are going to secede, just know that you are on your own. Just so you can use your head.

He is selling us crap but is he speaking the truth?
Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
Leopardd:

Keep believing in a fake one Nigeria.

I know u will say this list is false and a propaganda.

You are telling the story from one side. During those periods, were Hausa's killed in Eastern region too? Yes?

Most of those are religious riots. Everyone knows that Muslims are freaks. Most of those were from provocations. If you know you are going to stay in a certain locality, you've got to respect the dominant host there.

3 Likes

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by asha80(m): 2:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris:

you are disingenuous here..how educated were the Hausa guys then?southern folks were filling up civil service positions in the north then because of inadequate manpower and you are here talking about how many northerners were in eastern civil service then..if you want to be neutral then be neutral

1 Like

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by Nobody: 2:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
BiafranMan:

Who have been ruling this zoo since 1960? Is it not hausas/Fulani? How Did we Igbos stop development? Do you reason @ all?

Who were ruling Nigeria before the war? Since the democracy, how many times have you campaigned for an igboman to be the president of Nigeria?

Or do you think that someone would just come and give you the post on a platter?

1 Like

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by asha80(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris:

You are telling the story from one side. During those periods, were Hausa's killed in Eastern region too? Yes?

Most of those are religious riots. Everyone knows that Muslims are freaks. Most of those were from provocations. If you know you are going to stay in a certain locality, you've got to respect the dominant host there.
yes I guess igbos are also from Denmark hence the danish Mohammed riots was good because Igbos provocated them northerners when their bother a danish man drew that cartoon

5 Likes

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by Leopardd(m): 2:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris:

You obviously playing ostrich, in all these, was it not only the 2000 and 2002 killings that got reprisal killings in the East too?

I can even authoritatively say it was those two reprisal attacks in Aba and Onitsha that made the fools tO stop looking for Easterners to use as easy target.

At least Aba was bloody during that 2002, thousands of them got wasted.

1 Like

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
asha80:
you are disingenuous here..how educated were the Hausa guys then?southern folks were filling up civil service positions in the north then because of inadequate manpower and you are here talking about how many northerners were in eastern civil service then..if you want to be neutral then be neutral

You are biased man. The north Had many educated fellows that could have occupied any civil service post as of then. I could make a list for you if you want.

1 Like

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by BiafranMan: 2:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris:

I just want to shred you With facts in just 5 minutes, You have no case to make here.

Who started the killings of 1945? What did the Igbos do to warrant their killings? Who has the Igbos conquered or Dominated in their entire history? Who are the people in bokoharam today? What are the Igbos doing wherever they are in Nigeria today to disrespect their hosts? Answer these questions one after the other or forever hold your peace.
Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by asha80(m): 2:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris:

You are biased man. The north Had many educated fellows that could have occupied any civil service post as of then. I could make a list for you if you want.
make the list...i am waiting...history books are all there for you to read

1 Like

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by BiafranMan: 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris:

Who were ruling Nigeria before the war? Since the democracy, how many times have you campaigned for an igboman to be the president of Nigeria?

Or do you think that someone would just come and give you the post on a platter?

Name one Igbo man that ruled Nigeria and i'll name 50 from Hausa/fulani
Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by Nobody: 3:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
asha80:
yes I guess igbos are also from Denmark hence the danish Mohammed riots was good because Igbos provocated them northerners when their bother a danish man drew that cartoon

the killed CHRISTIANS.....igbos, yorubas, hausa-christians, ijaws....

Those were islamic maniacs......the killings and demonstrations did not happen in Nigeria alone.

1 Like

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by Leopardd(m): 3:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris:

Did u see this part?

Good, yesterday a man and wife were reportedly murdered in Katsina by Fulani herdsmen.
They were killed in front of their young kids.

They believed in One Prosperous Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by asha80(m): 3:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris:

Those were islamic maniacs......the killings and demonstrations did not happen in Nigeria alone.
my issue is when you said they ie muslims most times were provocated to act...the question is why did Nigerian northern muslim attack his fellow country man because of what was drawn in far away Denmark?why did the sw muslim not attack too?

1 Like

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by BiafranMan: 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris:

So you want me to be in the same country with someone that will kill me any moment in the name of religion? Oya na Continue
Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by Leopardd(m): 3:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Shachris I don't do online battle, but bless me, when I come across folks like you offline, I tear them apart with facts.
I pray for Nigeria, I fast for Biafra.
One got my love, the other one just have my name calling.
Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
asha80:
my issue is when you said they ie muslims most times were provocated to act...the question is why did Nigerian northern muslim attack his fellow country man because of what was drawn in far away Denmark?why did the sw muslim not attack too?

Northern muslims are bombing mosques. why aren't sw muslims doing same? Because those doing it in the North are maniacs. It's not every Northern muslim that take part in the killing. It's just the terrorists among them. understood?

1 Like

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by asha80(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris:

Northern muslims are bombing mosques. why aren't sw muslims doing same? Because those doing it in the North are maniacs. It's not every Northern muslim that take part in the killing. It's just the terrorists among them. understood?
the question is where was the provocation by the non indigenes that led to that riot?are you not one that said those riots are caused by provocation by those non indigenes? Respect your hosts remember?... By the way I am still waiting for your list

1 Like

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by BiafranMan: 3:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris:

I wish you all you wish biafrans. I wish you live in the same house with a terrorist, I wish your whole family is blown to pieces by these Northerners. This guy is an Illiterate. What do you guys see in Nigeria that's making you salivate? I'm out of here. GOSH!!!!!
Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by BiafranMan: 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
asha80:
the question is where was the provocation by the non indigenes that led to that riot?are you not one that said those riots are caused by provocation by those non indigenes? Respect your hosts remember?... By the way I am still waiting for your list

Just leave the baboon alone.
Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by Nobody: 3:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
BiafranMan:

I wish you all you wish biafrans. I wish you live in the same house with a terrorist, I wish your whole family is blown to pieces by these Northerners. This guy is an Illiterate. What do you guys see in Nigeria? I'm out of here. GOSH!!!!!

But you travel to malaysia where 60% are muslims. Dubia 97% are muslims. No one is safe around a terrorist. Not even his fellow muslims.

Terrorism is a crime we all must fight, not run away from.

4 Likes

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by Leopardd(m): 3:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris:

Dude I am not hating anyone.

Afterall Igbos moved on and are everywhere in Nigeria.
The other sides of the 3 divides refused to move on.

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by saintneo(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
shachris

There is no need for a drawing table. We have representatives and senators, we should channel our agitation through these people. If these people represent themselves only, then we need to vote them out.

I don't support hatred and irrelevant violence. Radio Biafra is planting seeds of hatred amongst us.

2 Likes

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Leopardd:

Dude I am not hating anyone.

Afterall Igbos moved on and are everywhere in Nigeria.
The other sides of the 3 divides refused to move on.

that is just one demented guys opinion. the guy is sick.

1 Like

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by Nobody: 3:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
asha80:

the 1945 riot was by Beroms and the Hausas. The igbos were not solely targeted. it was mere a riot for land grabbing and it continues even till this day.

1953 was a politically motivated riot by wicked politicians. it's not tribal. infact, it was meant to kill a yoruba man and his supporters.

Mallam Inua Wada, a member of Nigeria's ruling ‘political intelligentsia' was quoted to have said inter alia :

"Having abused us in the South, these very Southerners have decided to come over to the North to abuse us, but we are determined to retaliate treatment given to us in the South. We have therefore organised about 1000 men ready in the city to meet force with force. We are determined to show Akintola and his group what we can do in our land when they come… The N.P.C has declared a strike in all Native Administration offices for Saturday, 16 May 1953... We shall post sufficient number of men at the entrance of every office and business place… We are prepared to face anything that comes out of this business".

More coming.....

1 Like

Re: Ibibos Never Supported Biafra - Not Now, Not Ever - Akanimo Kingsley by Leopardd(m): 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hmm

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Was Surprised To See "Buharification" In My New Oxford Dictionary Today(Photo) / Wake Up Call To Igbos, Proof They Are Ijaw-nizing Opobo And Bonny / Even FIFA Knows The Next President Of Federal Republic Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.