Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,542 members, 7,808,996 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:45 PM

How To Make Over N500,000 In Two Months Without Investing Kobo - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Over N500,000 In Two Months Without Investing Kobo (746 Views)

I Have N500,000 Cash, What Profitable Business Can I Start? / How He Was Duped Of N50,000 In UBA In Lagos (photo) / I Make Over 110,000 Bars Of Soap Every Month ( See Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Over N500,000 In Two Months Without Investing Kobo by programcodea1: 2:47pm On Jul 03, 2015
I know most people will think this is not possible because they live in a world of impossibility.
Robert kiyosalki said for you to be financially free, you need to have a BIG BUSINESS or you have to be a BIG INVESTOR in his book CASHFLOW QUADRANT. How many people have the privilege to own BIG BUSINESS and how many people can INVEST BIG?
He said if you have money, you can buy a franchise like KFC, MR. Biggs and so on. But what excite me and why I love Robert books is that he always put middle class people into consideration.
He has already introduced a business we can invest to us. He called it BUSINESS OF THE TWENTY CENTURY.
This business doesn’t require millions of naira to invest in. Many have made a fortune in it here in Nigeria. What worry me most is that some the owners of this business still ask people to pay a specific amount of money to partner with their business.
Now the solution is finally here, you partner with our business free of charge.
We have identified a problem that needs to be solved, and we proffer solution it.
In this business we are about to introduce you to, you will not invest your money but your will invest your time and energy in order to earn even more than what we tell you.
To know more about this business, download this e-book from this link: https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3-loQSyk-5QblNXaHJGZVVKeUE
Re: How To Make Over N500,000 In Two Months Without Investing Kobo by programcodea1: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
THINK AND GROW RICH!!! PARTNER AND GROW RICH. DOWNLOAD OUR COMPENSATION PLAN HERE https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B3-loQSyk-5QblNXaHJGZVVKeUE AND EARN BIG
Re: How To Make Over N500,000 In Two Months Without Investing Kobo by Karleb(m): 6:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
HYIPS everywhere.

God help us. cry
Re: How To Make Over N500,000 In Two Months Without Investing Kobo by programcodea1: 2:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
HEY GUY THIS IS NOT HYIPS

(1) (Reply)

8 Guaranteed Ways To Build Self Confidence / Successful Young Enterpreneurs; Secrets Of Their Success+200 Business Ideas / Alternative Ways Of Withdrawing From PAYONEER

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.