Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,480 members, 7,781,418 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 02:07 PM

Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight (7591 Views)

Soldiers Sleeping On The Ground, Beside 'Their Graves' (Photos) / Senator Danjuma Laah Sleeping On Duty (Photo) / Drunk Officer Sleeping On The Floor In Lagos At Costain Bus Stop (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by MynaijaReality(m): 3:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
A male passenger was caught groping a woman’s breast for five minutes while she slept on a recent British Airways flight from London to San Francisco, police said.

Read on

http://www.mynaijareality.com/2015/07/male-passenger-caught-handling-womans.html

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by dayjee: 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wonders shall never end shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by 1bunne4lif(m): 3:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Konji na bastard

1 Like

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by kokoA(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
He was only helping the woman check for lumps.. You know breast cancer is rampant these days.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by thorpido(m): 3:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
The arm of the law would do justice to him.

1 Like

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by sammoe(m): 3:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
"while other passengers watched"

I find the emboldened quite interesting.

2 Likes

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by LuckyLadolce(m): 3:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Oshey osan inu awe. Haba!
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Dbboy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
lol
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by jikjimmy2: 3:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Too much konji
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by bamog(m): 3:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
undecided wia d pic nah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Shortyy(f): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
picture...
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Bilabong(m): 3:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
kokoA:
He was only helping the woman check for lumps.. You know breast cancer is rampant these days.
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by fastguy10: 3:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Picture or nothing happen

1 Like

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by stevecantrell: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
sammoe:

That's because BA doesn't offer X-rated films on in-flight entertainment.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by change49ja: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
thorpido:
The arm of the law would do justice to him.

Why always the arm of the law..
Why not the leg of the law grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by MKO4ever(m): 3:59pm On Jul 03, 2015
This OP must be drunk!
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Balkan(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Did the woman Complain?

3 Likes

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by sinkhole: 4:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Balkan:
Did the woman Complain?
I wonder o, women dey sometimes like/and expect the touching self grin
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by seunlayi(m): 5:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Maybe he was trying to help him to kill a mosquito. oh, in the plane? this is serious o
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by heykims(m): 6:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
Frotteurism..
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by heykims(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
MynaijaReality:
according to a U.S. District Court criminal complaint.
So u actually wanna try d man when victim no complain, she's not even available..
All these oyinbo sef...
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by eagleeye2: 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
sammoe:
I don Ladd tire as I read that phrase.
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by lukuluku101(m): 6:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
Show me picture of the mad man rough-handling her bresss...you're showing me nonsense....lubbitch!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by nikkiking(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Him go blame the devil.
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Nobody: 6:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
No picture? How do they expect me to believe?

1 Like

Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by docmoses(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
pinshure
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Mamaflex(f): 3:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
No picture? How do they expect me to believe?
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Are you sure you are not the one? *faint*
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Mamaflex:
Hahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. Are you sure you are not the one? *faint*
hahahaha I can only be the one if you agree to be the lady tongue
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Mamaflex(f): 3:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
hahahaha I can only be the one if you agree to be the lady tongue
Taken
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Just a loan tho
Mamaflex:
Taken
Re: Male Passenger Caught handling Woman’s Breast While She Was Sleeping On Flight by Mamaflex(f): 3:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
barcanista:
Just a loan tho
cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Senate Moves To Establish Council For Hunters / 14 People Are Killed In Northern Nigeria Every Day – Northern Broadcast Media Ow / Peter Obi Raped Me In 1998 - Lady Cries Out In The Uk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.