Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:20 AM

I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! (8579 Views)

10 Ways To Know I A Girl Likes You. #5 Is So True / Should I Seduce Him? Help! / Should I Tell Him? Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Nobody: 5:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
Beamborla:

You no dey ever disappoint...
Long? Yeah! Rich? Of'cos!

Yes. She never disappoints.

Once she drops her lines on most issues before me, I just read her lines on the issue and walk away.....where me go start from?

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
This is
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by tayo60(f): 5:41pm On Jul 03, 2015
Well, u knew wht u wr doin then but because u wntd your man bak, u went as far as visitg a fake prophet. Y dd u not leav him with d lady and find ur way? U should av realised dt devil cannot gv u smtg freely. Now u are lamentg aftr u av destroyed his life. U should acept Jesus into your life and make amends or else d effect of dt wch u dd is coming bak to hunt u. Never go bak to dt fake prophet. Its Jesus u need.
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Beamborla(f): 6:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
dearpreye:

Yes. She never disappoints.

Once she drops her lines on most issues before me, I just read her lines on the issue and walk away.....where me go start from?
lol... See your excuse for not contributing.
if it was an exam, you would submit a blank sheet right?
Yeye! angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Somebody should come and jazz me sharp sharp abeg. kiss
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
Beamborla:

lol... See your excuse for not contributing.
if it was an exam, you would submit a blank sheet right?
Yeye! angry

The matter tie wrapper cheesy
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by AikayDaWrapper(m): 6:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
Story for the gods
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Beamborla(f): 6:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
dearpreye:

The matter tie wrapper cheesy
untie the wrapper cheesy
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Beamborla(f): 6:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Hian!

Thought you said you've been relieved of the migraine tongue
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by 2dice(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
This one na Typical Niaja Movie ...Naija actors no dey carry last for disss Kinn Film
I would have say you should Confess your Sin to your Husband ... But the Repercussion eeehn Eehn
Make i go Buygala small
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 6:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
Beamborla:

Hian!

Thought you said you've been relieved of the migraine tongue
angry

Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by tinkle: 6:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
THIS ONE IS STRONG!!!!!

BUT OBVIOUSLY, the shít is just like DSTV

#YouGottaRenewYourSubscription.

So quit whining and go do the needful.

#MenUnderMassAttack.

TINKLE
butchcassidy

come do ur thing.

why doesn't she go and find a pastor who can break the bond.

Maybe the loving care and attention you have given over the past 8 years will be enough to keep him without the charm
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by UnknownT: 6:53pm On Jul 03, 2015
tinkle:

Maybe the loving care and attention you have given over the past 8 years will be enough to keep him without the charm
the problem is not going to a pastor, the problem here is letting the husband know. No true pastor will help her without telling her to bring the husband (which equals letting the husband know). The pastor may try to tell the man to forgive her, but whatever action the man takes(chasing her out), he shouldn't be blamed.
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by IamLEGEND1: 7:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
tinkle:

Personally,

i dont think there is going to be any redemption for her in her husband's eyes if she does manage to undo everything she did(& datz a big IF). I know i cant bring myself to live under the same roof with soneone who had resorted to back-door tactics all in the name of love.
she either goes and renew her subscription and continue living in her faux-paradise OR

She can try her best to end the whole voodoo thing and then pray to her god(s) to soften the landing for her.
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Beamborla(f): 7:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by tinkle: 8:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
UnknownT:
the problem is not going to a pastor, the problem here is letting the husband know. No true pastor will help her without telling her to bring the husband (which equals letting the husband know). The pastor may try to tell the man to forgive her, but whatever action the man takes(chasing her out), he shouldn't be blamed.

but her husband was already being affected by the charm from the "strange girl" who was trying to snatch him. so what the wife did is a reaction rather than an action

1 Like

Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by tinkle: 8:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Personally,

i dont think there is going to be any redemption for her in her husband's eyes if she does manage to undo everything she did(& datz a big IF). I know i cant bring myself to live under the same roof with soneone who had resorted to back-door tactics all in the name of love.
she either goes and renew her subscription and continue living in her faux-paradise OR

She can try her best to end the whole voodoo thing and then pray to her god(s) to soften the landing for her.

even if she only did it out of desperation, to keep you? you would still drive her?
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by UnknownT: 8:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
tinkle:

but her husband was already being affected by the charm from the "strange girl" who was trying to snatch him. so what the wife did is a reaction rather than an action
we are different so we will still reason differently. The lady is prolly pessimistic that the man will be angry once she tells him
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by IamLEGEND1: 8:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
tinkle:

even if she only did it out of desperation, to keep you? you would still drive her?

i'm not married, so i'm in no position to give a definitive answer.

but from where i dey now, e no go easy to allow her to stay oh.

jazz me once, shame on you.

jazz me twice, shame on me.
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
*singing*u go turn mumu, u go turn mumu, if a woman jazz u u go turn mumu* cheesy
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
angry

I no come hear from you again...make we yarn for yonda nah... shebi you saw that paper I stone you last time? cool
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Qualer: 9:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
JennySexyy:
what Introvert said exactly. Sorry.

is that you? shocked WAHALA dey o!!!!1
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 10:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
missgray:
*singing*u go turn mumu, u go turn mumu, if a woman jazz u u go turn mumu* cheesy
For where?

Dem say dem dey put am for toto ,but boys dey chop toto clean mouth use Hennessey down am well brain sef go come begin open inspiration go dey enter. grin

If you doubt am carry ya toto come near me na make you see magic. tongue
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Nobody: 10:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
For where?

Dem say dem dey put am for toto ,but boys dey chop toto clean mouth use Hennessey down am well brain sef go come begin open inspiration go dey enter. grin

If you doubt am carry ya toto come near me na make you see magic. tongue
give my vj to a truckpusher? That is a vely vely risky risk grin btw I don't do jazz undecided
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 10:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
missgray:
give my vj to a truckpusher? That is a vely vely risky risk grin btw I don't do jazz undecided
Mbok! this truckpusher is a friend of mrcork and we all light skin and not home base like you and I drive ranging rover accord grin
You fit turn ya tete to jazz na. wink
How the kpomo long reach? cheesy
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 10:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Beamborla:

tongue
The day I go catch dey play on top my bed eh - You go hear wee. angry
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 10:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

I no come hear from you again...make we yarn for yonda nah... shebi you saw that paper I stone you last time? cool
Bro, sorry I just saw ya mail and I've already replied.
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Caseless: 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
MizMyColi:

embarassedembarassed
I have dropped my two pence.
https://www.nairaland.com/2424504/didnt-know-also-jazzing-him#35444383
These kind of issues aren't solved in just one post.
I mostly don't believe blog stories, but I figured that it's a reality in our world today.
If the mind can conceive it, then it's very possible.
Quite a long post actually, but I think it would serve in the future, to some viewer who isn't bold enough to open a thread.

Ultimately, Juju is never the answer.
But our ladies won't learn.
It is wellembarassed
hehehe...juju can never b d answer, it has never been.
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Nobody: 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
Mbok! this truckpusher is a friend of mrcork and we all light skin and not home base like you and I drive ranging rover accord grin
You fit turn ya tete to jazz na. wink
How the kpomo long reach? cheesy

idiat grin grin grin btw why are you still doing business this late?
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
missgray:
idiat grin grin grin btw why are you still doing business this late?
I'm a truckpusher and I want to push you grin
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Truckpusher(m): 11:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Missgray upload ya picture else stop following me around like a lost dog here - I go tear ya pant o abi na boxers sef you dey wear.

I hear say girls dun dey wear boxers these days.
Re: I Didn’t Know I Was Also Jazzing Him, Help Me! by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
Truckpusher:
I'm a truckpusher and I want to push you grin
I dont need your services, i would rather trek to my villa barefooted than climbing that truck of yours angry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Closed / How Do I Knack This Older Virgin Lady? / When Your Gf Loves You, You Will Know Easily (pictures Added)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.