Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Men,let Us Campaign Against This Habit Of Ladies. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men,let Us Campaign Against This Habit Of Ladies. (762 Views)

Man Lists Number & Names Of Ladies He Has Had An Affair With / Guys,10 Categories Of Ladies You Should Not Deflower If You Won't Marry Them / Men Do You Respect These Kind Of Ladies ?(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men,let Us Campaign Against This Habit Of Ladies. by INTERMAN: 3:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
When would ladies stop decieving we men about their looks. We men don't want ladies to keep on doing this to us. Henceforth, we don't want ladies PHOTOSHOPING or PHOTO-EDITING their pictures. We don't want you to tone, brighten,grayscale,serpia,contrast or whatever to your photos you POSTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA. We want your original picture. Don't enlarge your thing on social media. Leave it the way you are. Be proud of yourselves the way God or nature had made you. Don't decieve #ladiesstopphotoshipingdecieve.
Re: Men,let Us Campaign Against This Habit Of Ladies. by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
INTERMAN:
When would ladies stop decieving we men about their looks. We men don't want ladies to keep on doing this to us. Henceforth, we don't want ladies PHOTOSHOPING or PHOTO-EDITING their pictures. We don't want you to tone, brighten,grayscale,serpia,contrast or whatever to your photos you POSTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA. We want your original picture. Don't enlarge your thing on social media. Leave it the way you are. Be proud of yourselves the way God or nature had made you. #ladiesstopphotoshipingdecieve.
wasere
Re: Men,let Us Campaign Against This Habit Of Ladies. by Justeenaleo(f): 3:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
They are not doing it for you, if e pain you too much, do your own.
Re: Men,let Us Campaign Against This Habit Of Ladies. by hamilton62(m): 3:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
INTERMAN:
When would ladies stop decieving we men about their looks. We men don't want ladies to keep on doing this to us. Henceforth, we don't want ladies PHOTOSHOPING or PHOTO-EDITING their pictures. We don't want you to tone, brighten,grayscale,serpia,contrast or whatever to your photos you POSTS ON SOCIAL MEDIA. We want your original picture. Don't enlarge your thing on social media. Leave it the way you are. Be proud of yourselves the way God or nature had made you. Don't decieve #ladiesstopphotoshipingdecieve.
PMB please help with employment some men are becoming lazy then gossip sets in.

2 Likes

Re: Men,let Us Campaign Against This Habit Of Ladies. by INTERMAN: 3:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
hamilton62:

PMB please help with employment some men are becoming lazy then gossip sets in.
what of you? So your office is still opened at this time on friday?

1 Like

Re: Men,let Us Campaign Against This Habit Of Ladies. by ireneony(f): 3:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
hmmmm smh... undecided
Re: Men,let Us Campaign Against This Habit Of Ladies. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 03, 2015
More like boys let's campaign against this habit of ladies.
I'm ugly and I'm proud of it
Re: Men,let Us Campaign Against This Habit Of Ladies. by AfricanApple(f): 4:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
hian, how is it your headache
Re: Men,let Us Campaign Against This Habit Of Ladies. by IamLEGEND1: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
Oyind17:
More like boys let's campaign against this habit of ladies.

I'm ugly and I'm proud of it

ugly, YOU ARE.

But proud?

Yeah i dont think so.
Re: Men,let Us Campaign Against This Habit Of Ladies. by damilareoye: 4:05pm On Jul 03, 2015
who will be the campaign manager?
Re: Men,let Us Campaign Against This Habit Of Ladies. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

ugly, YOU ARE.

But proud?
Yeah i dont think so.

I am proud of being ugly
Re: Men,let Us Campaign Against This Habit Of Ladies. by INTERMAN: 8:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
Oyind17:

I am proud of being ugly
good

(1) (Reply)

Trouble / Lagos State Growing Over Population: A Time Bomb Waiting To Explode / How To Reduce Much Disappointment In Your Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.