Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,896 members, 7,802,883 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 01:31 AM

Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On First Date - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On First Date (425 Views)

Ladies, 7 Things Love Shouldn't Make You Do / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / 8 Ways Ladies Stylishly Punish Guys On First Date (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On First Date by bobogee007(m): 4:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
1. Do not bring your friend without her consent. You dont know how rude it looks when she walks up to the car and realises she has to move to the back seat. Worse of all she didnt know...Sigh** well it's wrong if common sense doesn't tell you it is.

2.Dont waste her time. Dont stand her up. If it isn't okay for you give a time that is. 'How about we make it by 4' not that you'll be all okay and then waste her time. Dont stand her up

3.Dont go all dirty and talk vulgar. I mean dude im eating. But seriously no dirty talk if she didnt initiate it. Dont start asking questions about her favorite position or asking her to demonstrate how she gives a head...Bro, really

4. Dont hold a pity party and talk about all your exes. We really don't wanna date an attachment Barbie who cries at love films. Besides we really dont care

5. It is not okay to chill at your place after. Take her home don't ask.
6. Your football club is playing and you decide to have the date. Then you cant keep your phone away and you are glued to goals.com or your eyes is on the tv screen. You're even talking about the match and the whole date is about the silly football. My point? Dont have it when your club is playing

7. Dont order for her. Or try to be impulsive. Dont try to make her have more drinks or more food. Let her have what's okay for her

8. Dont talk about your marriage plans, how many kids you wanna have. I mean it's nice to know you think of getting there but no. Dont talk about it today. Not the first time we are going out

9.If she says I dont want to talk about it, dont push. Don't go all come on, dont make it a big deal, didn't I just tell you about my own, dont try to play therapist. She doesn't wanna talk about it.

10. Do you have a car, are you using the commercial means of transportation, are you letting cab? let her know how your movement is gonna be. We might just decide it's convenient for us to meet you there instead

11. Dont talk too much. Talk, make jokes but not dry jokes and please dont be a chatterbox. You'd probably lie because you are talking too much or make yourself look like a complete . Dont chatter away.

12. Go for what's convenient for you. If you are not used to a fork and knife, finger foods are also available. Dont make a mess of yourself, please.

13. Reduce the volume of your phone, keep it in your pocket and concentrate on her. It goes a long way

14. Do not try checking other girls out. You may not know but its rude to have a beautiful lady opposite you and still look onwards when a girl passes or worst of all turn your head. Really.....seriously.....

15. Compliment her, tell her what a nice time you had. If you have her smiling. I think you were pretty impressive.
©bobogee
Re: Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On First Date by axiliborha(f): 4:04pm On Jul 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On First Date by Feranchek(m): 4:06pm On Jul 03, 2015
Issoryt
Re: Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On First Date by bobogee007(m): 4:15pm On Jul 03, 2015
kiss
Re: Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On First Date by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nice
Re: Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On First Date by timmyblast(m): 5:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
I don't like the "don't talk dirty except she initiated it" anyways I'll think about it.
Re: Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On First Date by 3DCYCLOPS: 5:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
. tongue.
Re: Mistakes You Shouldn't Make On First Date by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
All these epistle is just because of first date?. What about "tips on how to get an A in exam". The epistle go plenty pass the one wey Paul write.. sad

(1) (Reply)

Read This Tweet About Homosexuality / Spice Things Up ??? / Getting To Know Your Intended Partner...michael & Chidinma

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.