Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,316 members, 7,808,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:24 AM

Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" (1093 Views)

Unbelievable!see What Guy Was Caught Doing To Lady Inside Pool(pics) / Gosh! U Won't Believe Dis.... I've Really Messed Up A Real ONE!! / My Girlfriend Said Her Previous Guy Was Stronger In Bed. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" by bytemeister(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
The guy you see below was once a girl. The 35 year old transgender who now goes by the name Shawn Stinson, was born Shawna and is originally from Illinois but now lives in Atlanta. According to him, in 2008, after feeling weird and knowing something wasn't right and still being unaware of what a transman was, he went to a surgeon who had never done Female To Male Top surgery before and said, "This is what I want. I have the money just do it". More of his story and pics after the cut..

Nothing happened in 2008. Then in 2010, while watching a special on TV about a transgender man, he realized that he was not the only one. It was at that point, he came to understand and was able to put a name to what he was, a transgender man. Once he realized this, he began medically transitioning by starting hormone therapy. This is what she looks like these days

Shawn with his girlfriend

Re: Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" by tmv10(m): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
bytemeister:
The guy you see above was once a girl. The 35 year old transgender who now goes by the name Shawn Stinson, was born Shawna and is originally from Illinois but now lives in Atlanta. According to him, in 2008, after feeling weird and knowing something wasn't right and still being unaware of what a transman was, he went to a surgeon who had never done Female To Male Top surgery before and said, "This is what I want. I have the money just do it". More of his story and pics after the cut..
A.

Nothing happened in 2008. Then in 2010, while watching a special on TV about a transgender man, he realized that he was not the only one. It was at that point, he came to understand and was able to put a name to what he was, a transgender man. Once he realized this, he began medically transitioning by starting hormone therapy. This is what she looks like these days

Shawn with his girlfriend
Re: Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" by axiliborha(f): 4:16pm On Jul 03, 2015
cheesy
Re: Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" by Mzthowxeen(f): 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin
Re: Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" by pdppower: 4:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
Where is his pix as a girl for us to really believe?
Re: Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" by bytemeister(m): 4:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
pdppower:
Where is his pix as a girl for us to really believe?

None was uploaded
Re: Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
GOD.. please stop experimenting or sleeping at the labs when you do stuff like this
Re: Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" by stevecantrell: 4:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
No....it cant be !
Re: Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" by ghost1718(m): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
bullshit i hate anything about that........... None of my biz
Re: Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" by ghost1718(m): 4:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
i hate anything about that........... None of my biz
Re: Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" by LogoDWhiz(m): 4:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ridiculous.

Why the sudden frenzy about this kind of news
Re: Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Chai embarassed
I blame my pals for this.
If we hadn't provided the technology, they wouldn't be doing this rubbish. angry
Re: Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" by rosy4u(f): 5:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
source
Re: Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
shocked
Re: Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" by iamkingzlee(m): 6:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wtfff!!! shocked all these transgenders sef. 'She' became male to build muscles ni??

Tomfrench, get ready she coming for you for breaking her heart.
Re: Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" by Nobody: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
iamkingzlee:
Wtfff!!! shocked all these transgenders sef. 'She' became male to build muscles ni??

Tomfrench, get ready she coming for you for breaking her heart.

lol

nah, not me mahn!! grin

whats up with you smiley
Re: Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
I dont blive it
Before and after pics or....

Source nko
We need facts op .. Cuz if that was really a chic then i dey fear ohhhh
Re: Gosh!!!! U Won't Believe This Guy Was Once A "SHE" by iamkingzlee(m): 6:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Tomfrench:

lol

nah, not me mahn!! grin

whats up with you smiley

I've been good boss!! Just been Laying low smiley

(1) (Reply)

Food For Thought / Get His ATTENTION! Use This Simple Ways / Please Help A Brother In A Dating Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.