Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,210 members, 7,807,719 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:01 PM

Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. - Education (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. (45387 Views)

The 6 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria (Photos) / List Of The 5 Youngest PhD Holders In Nigeria / HND & B.sc. Saga: "Grant Polytechnics The Right To Award Degrees" - ASUP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by omokab: 8:29am On Jul 06, 2015
tonytony208:

only a deadhead and irredeemable slowpoke like you wont be able to differentiate between a typo and a grammatical blunder. And always keep in mind that your dad is a public foool.
you and your parents are public nuisance.
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by Gasout(m): 9:36am On Jul 06, 2015
The last time I checked polytechnic's curriculum, I saw limited research course work
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by erico2k2(m): 11:32am On Jul 06, 2015
omokab:
you and your parents are public nuisance.
see una dey there dey insult una selves. Why me and saxywale dey check how we go take increase take home pay so that the ministry can move to permanent site. grin angry grin grin grin
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by manchester1: 11:51am On Jul 06, 2015
tonytony208:

pls, translate what you have written to english language.
you should have requested for the vernacular version of my statement instead
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by Bollove: 1:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
momentum85:
but why is that distinction students jump post graduate diploma to do their Msc?
How Am I gonna know that ... requirements of school differs across board , some school may not allow that while some would do ........

I only posted the distinction between HND and B.sc ....... not the Board Decisions of some schools.

Some schools might hold that since such candidate possess distinction, he/she would be able to relate with modules of M.sc and cope well with courses that would be reviewed in M.sc classes before delving into core courses. Also transcript of such student plays huge role !!!
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by xmillion: 4:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
pinkyruledworld:
Nigeria HND is equivalent to American Bsc, America apreciates it but Nigerians (most bsc holders) does not. same as portugal honouring Rasheed Yekini while Nigerian Govt. forgets him.And the funny thing is that na most of those BSc students dump pass especially in engineering and sciences

bros please come to FUTO and see boys going crazy with engineering,you can also take a walk down to the department of physics to see boys going psycho with books, please stop talking thrash
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by Imokay: 4:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
saintbukie:
Militants started their grievances like this and nobody cared until it boomeranged. So also Boko haram started the same way and Govt. failed to curb it but they are now Cancerworms to the entire nation.
Are we going to continue on the bad legacy laid by our Leaders on Bsc. and HND discrimination. Why are we so myopic in our thinking as Youths of this great Nation. It is only here in Nigeria that this discrimination is well pronounced.
My message to the University graduates who see themselves as being superior over HND is: I hope you've all prepared for a showdown that may be more brutal and bloody than militants revolution or that of Boko haram insurgency. We've all heard and seen inter-ethnic, inter-tribal, inter-religious crises,etc. May be it is high time we watched inter- qualification(Bsc - HND) saga. And I bet you it will be a longlasting one. Watch out!!!

Can you explain why HND is superior and called to supervise City & Guild graduates or artisans who have done freedom. Why are they not the same thing?

Honestly answer this question and therein lies your liberation from confusion
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by tonytony208(m): 6:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
omokab:
my and i parents are public nuisance.
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by tonytony208(m): 6:27pm On Jul 06, 2015
zeusdgrt:
If my dad had listened to advice that night to get a good condom before sleeping with my mum he wouldn't have given birth to a goat like me, to worsen issues he had to put marijuana leaf around his d**k and consult a witchdoctor before he could get his manhood up to sleep with my mum. So am not surprised about my brainless head due to the circumstances of my birth. My birth is a complete mistake.
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by tonytony208(m): 6:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
aleem50:
"According to the rules, verbs in question statements
MUST be in present tense".What's the name of the rule and where did you get your own rule. So you telling me that for instance have you go there is correct instead of have you gone there?

"have you gone there?" is a different kettle of fish. "Which school did you attend?" doesn't have "have", "had", "has". So, it is different.

Do you have facebook account? When you were asked about the school you attended on facebook, how did they frame the question? It was framed as: "which school did you attend?" if you aren't convinced, try opening a new account on facebook and check that question format.
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by zeusdgrt(m): 10:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
tonytony208:

if your dad had listened to my advice that night to get a good condom before sleeping with your mum he wouldn't have given birth to a goat like you, to worsen issues he had to put marijuana leaf around his d**k and consult a witchdoctor before he could get his manhood up to sleep with my mum. So am not surprised about your brainless head due to the circumstances of your birth. Your birth is a complete mistake. Fixed
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by tonytony208(m): 10:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
zeusdgrt:
if my dad had listened to advice that night to get a good condom before sleeping with my mum he wouldn't have given birth to a goat like me, to worsen issues my steupid dad had to put marijuana leaf around his d**k and consult a witchdoctor before he could get his manhood up to sleep with my prostitute mum. So am not surprised about my brainless head due to the circumstances of my birth. My birth is a complete mistake.

lolz....you are a learner!
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
FOR THE LAST TIME, PLS POLYTECHNIC/UNIVERSITY GRADUATES SHOULD STATE THEIR JAMB SCORES AND YEAR BEFORE COMMENTING. THE LEAST UNI SCORE WILL BE GREATER THAN OR EQUAL TO A POLY SCORE. WHY THE FIGHT? MEANWHILE ALL ARE IMPORTANT BUT CANT BE AT THE TOP SAME TIME.
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by Nobody: 1:57am On Jul 07, 2015
erico2k2:

see una dey there dey insult una selves. Why me and saxywale dey check how we go take increase take home pay so that the ministry can move to permanent site. grin angry grin grin grin
grin grin. That's good coins bro but I won't drop my certificate for bricklayer job sha. those kind of jobs are seasonal just like labourers in the oil sand here.
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by zeusdgrt(m): 7:23am On Jul 07, 2015
tonytony208:

lolz....you are a learner!
Y d lol? U tot U can insult?now U are running behind mylines.Okoro feeling funky.lol
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by tonytony208(m): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2015
zeusdgrt:
i am an eeediot. I got my eediotic nature from my father, who also is a certified eediot
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by zeusdgrt(m): 7:39am On Jul 07, 2015
Tony congrats for being an eediot!more grace to ur elbows

Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by Spybradd: 8:53am On Jul 07, 2015
BluePulse:

Yesso! And dats why they're so moved far from us in terms of "develop". We focus on 'useless' certificate while living 'compitence' behind.
Infact, there is tons of foreign certifcates that is far better than our socalled BSc here. Most multinationals honour such certificates. And my latest advice to my fellow ZOOgerianS gradates now has been; regardless of HND/BSC, pls get professional certificates.

illiterate...lil'wonda u've been very busy,attending interviews!
grin

btw,who slammed da ban boots up ur rappin'n'leakin' butts?
cheesy
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by BluePulse: 12:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
Spybradd:

illiterate...lil'wonda u've been very busy,attending interviews! grin
btw,who slammed da ban boots up ur rappin'n'leakin' butts? cheesy
Lolssssssssss.... And here comes my nairaland dog again 2 lick my ass.
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by BluePulse: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
zeusdgrt:
Tony congrats for being an eediot!more grace to ur elbows

Pls, I nominate SpyBradd 4 dis...(Anoda Eddiot), with a touch of animalism though... U'd see him here soon enuf...
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by zeusdgrt(m): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
BluePulse:

Pls, I nominate SpyBradd 4 dis...(Anoda Eddiot), with a touch of animalism though... U'd see him here soon enuf...
hmmmmm i tink we shuld put it to a vote! Spybradd or tony but i tink tony has a phd in foolishness cz he has verbal diarrhoea mouth.
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by BluePulse: 7:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
zeusdgrt:
hmmmmm i tink we shuld put it to a vote! Spybradd or tony but i tink tony has a phd in foolishness cz he has verbal diarrhoea mouth.

Nice...SpyBradd cleans whiteMans' poo on a ship somewhere and feels he's a king in an animal kingdom he calls 'Zoogerian' where he hailed from.
Lolsssssssssss...
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by zeusdgrt(m): 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
BluePulse:

Nice...SpyBradd cleans whiteMans' poo on a ship somewhere and feels he's a king in an animal kingdom he calls 'Zoogerian' where he hailed from.
Lolsssssssssss...
i think it is a close contest,but truly these guys are destined fool sha.
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by Spybradd: 8:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
zeusdgrt:
i think it is a close contest,but truly these guys are destined fool sha.

another leaking anus on the loose....its gud to see da latest gay homos in town...zeusdgrt screwing bluepulse or better still zeusdgrt n bluepulse on da moda4kn 69....uggghhh!
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by zeusdgrt(m): 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Spybradd:

another leaking anus on the loose....its gud to see da latest gay homos in town...zeusdgrt screwing bluepulse or better still zeusdgrt n bluepulse on da moda4kn 69....uggghhh!
we dey find meat for soup crayfish like U dey show body,go luk bush Agbaya!
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by BluePulse: 9:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
zeusdgrt:

D guy na real agbaya.. He said he's in his 40s and surfing the world smwhr. But I later discovered his actually an errand boy on a ship where he cleans latrines. And again, he thinks he's a bigboy. Gotta get me a dog and name it SpyBradd...lolsssss.
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by BluePulse: 9:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Spybradd:

My Dog howfar na? Abeg come chop poo! Hope ur 40yrs+ life cleaning latrines is making sense...?
Lolssss....
New name 4u...#agbaya!
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by Spybradd: 9:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
zeusdgrt:

luk whosstalking! Who dash monkey banana?! Who pitied ur jobless arsse n borrowed u some penny?

#God punish poverty n joblessness.
grin
if u know whats gud for ur miserable life,u will pity ur grieving parents n go accept that shiit cleaning job that grey headed agbaya and equally jobless punkarsse,bluepulse's leaking arsse is squeakin'bout.
grin
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by Spybradd: 10:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
BluePulse:

My Dog howfar na? Abeg come chop poo! Hope ur 40yrs+ life cleaning latrines is making sense...?
Lolssss....
New name 4u...#agbaya!

loll....dont pretend i didnt get u,u leaking arsse real_tyme old man..hows da gateman work going?

grin
When u n ur couple,zeusdgrt signing da moda4kn dotted lines? Whos gonna say 'i do'? Whossgat da leaking anus due to hard penetration? Uggghh! Yuk! #vomits
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by Spybradd: 10:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
BluePulse:

monkey agbaya..ur leaking arsse wasnt in town on here for some days,3 things are certain: either some mean mods apply his boots on it,or u n that sonofabiitch zeusdgrt (who doesnt wunn free his parents gari) were copulating somewhere or u went fastin'n'prayin for a job n for me to 4kn gedda4k outta ur arsse! Hahahahahahahaha..... U gay diickhead homos put my name in ur heamorrhaging mouth n guess what? am 4kn leaving a bitter taste on it! bwahahahahaha......how ya like me now?
grin grin

view this topic:.....hadeszeusdgrt.

Skulking jobless arsse.
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by zeusdgrt(m): 10:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Spybradd:

loll....dont pretend i didnt get u,u leaking arsse real_tyme old man..hows da gateman work going?

grin
When u n ur couple,zeusdgrt signing da moda4kn dotted lines? Whos gonna say 'i do'? Whossgat da leaking anus due to hard penetration? Uggghh! Yuk! #vomits
Congrats bro for letting us know you are gay!secondly if U notice well U go discover say ur mumu get odour,and pls help ur lineage by learning how to spell
Re: Hnd/b.sc Holders Discrimination: Irrelevant, Dangerious & Unconstitutional. by zeusdgrt(m): 10:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Spybradd:

monkey agbaya..ur leaking arsse wasnt in town on here for some days,3 things are certain: either some mean mods apply his boots on it,or u n that sonofabiitch zeusdgrt (who doesnt wunn free his parents gari) were copulating somewhere or u went fastin'n'prayin for a job n for me to 4kn gedda4k outta ur arsse! Hahahahahahahaha..... U gay diickhead homos put my name in ur heamorrhaging mouth n guess what? am 4kn leaving a bitter taste on it! bwahahahahaha......how ya like me now?
grin grin

view this topic:.....hadeszeusdgrt.

Skulking jobless arsse.
After reading your long sermon of trash we the house protocol of this esteem social net have decided that you should be crowned the greatest Man harlot around pls call your dad for your prize cz he tot U well.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (Reply)

Chioma Opara; Made 9A's In WAEC, 345 In JAMB, Wins $340,000 Scholarships / Student Holding Python In University Of Maiduguri For Her CA Test / Lasu Post Utme 2011/2012

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.