Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,204 members, 7,807,684 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 05:26 PM

Jumia Affiliates, Help Me Out... - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Jumia Affiliates, Help Me Out... (473 Views)

Earn $300000 As VPB Affiliates / A Big Entertainment Blog With Affiliates And Huge Traffic For Sale / #webmasters / #affiliates / #freelancers /#payoneer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jumia Affiliates, Help Me Out... by Catalyst007(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
Greetings. Please, since I got accepted to the Jumia affiliate program, I've not been able to get my affiliate links.
After clicking "Ad Media" and choosing the 'NG advertiser, I get no response. Nothing comes up.
It's been 3 weeks now and calling their affiliates customer support is a waste of time (They didn't pick any of my calls).

HELP ME MY COLLEAGUES...
Re: Jumia Affiliates, Help Me Out... by tmv10(m): 4:20pm On Jul 03, 2015
A
Re: Jumia Affiliates, Help Me Out... by nigrex25: 4:22pm On Jul 03, 2015
Maybe the affilliate system is broken
Re: Jumia Affiliates, Help Me Out... by Warlord3000(m): 4:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
I think the next thing after the AD MEDIA is for you to go choose a banner ads of any product then get the url code for it to post...
Probably a glitch because I still generated a code as of this morning for my site too
Re: Jumia Affiliates, Help Me Out... by JumiaOnline(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2015
Catalyst007:
Greetings. Please, since I got accepted to the Jumia affiliate program, I've not been able to get my affiliate links.
After clicking "Ad Media" and choosing the 'NG advertiser, I get no response. Nothing comes up.
It's been 3 weeks now and calling their affiliates customer support is a waste of time (They didn't pick any of my calls).

HELP ME MY COLLEAGUES...
Hi there. Our sincerest apologies for your experience and any inconvenience it may have caused you. Kindly send a mail to affiliateprogram@ and attach your phone number. Be rest assured that you will be contacted for further assistance. Thank you.
Re: Jumia Affiliates, Help Me Out... by Catalyst007(m): 6:10pm On Jul 03, 2015
JumiaOnline:

Hi there. Our sincerest apologies for your experience and any inconvenience it may have caused you. Kindly send a mail to affiliateprogram@ and attach your phone number. Be rest assured that you will be contacted for further assistance. Thank you.

THANK YOU SIR. I'LL DO THAT...

(1) (Reply)

Please Enter Here To Help Nairalanders / Get 3-15 Articles Posted On Your Blog Everyday For Less / 25% Off VPS || Summer Sale || As Low As $5/month

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.