Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,906 members, 7,799,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 02:29 PM

What I Will Do If I Were Buhari’s Finance Minister - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What I Will Do If I Were Buhari’s Finance Minister (270 Views)

If I Were Jumoke The Bread Seller... / If I Were Jumoke The Bread Seller... / What I Will Do If I Were Buhari’s Finance Minister (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Will Do If I Were Buhari’s Finance Minister by iamprincewill: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
Since our increasingly hapless looking President Buhari or “Baba go slow” as amiable named by Bloomberg has refused to appoint ministers or special advisers, I have decided to step into such shoes and suggest a fiscal and job creating economic direction for Nigeria.

Forget about austerity and go for a big stimulus package, that will be the signature legacy of the Daura General. People think four years is a long time, but then you blink and it’s already there with political campaigns and all that distractions. This government has started on a wrong footing and i believe it is probably doomed from here.

That is why the country needs a finance Minister like yesterday.

The North East needs a kind of Marshall plan, while the SS/SE need more federal investments in roads and bridges. Lagos and perhaps Kano probably need to be declared special economic zones and again will need Federal money channeled to these cities to help with infrastructure that the state governments cannot handle.more on.......http://nairametrics.com/what-i-will-do-if-i-were-buharis-finance-minister/
Re: What I Will Do If I Were Buhari’s Finance Minister by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
angry
Re: What I Will Do If I Were Buhari’s Finance Minister by axiliborha(f): 4:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nothing
Re: What I Will Do If I Were Buhari’s Finance Minister by YOURMAN: 4:49pm On Jul 03, 2015
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

Sunday Question. / Show Room Space For Lease (ikeja Area) / *exchange Perfect Money And Btc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.