Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,827 members, 7,806,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

All This Biafran Nonsense - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / All This Biafran Nonsense (1792 Views)

How Did This Biafran Flag Get To This Place? (photo) / Enough Of This Biafran Nonsense!!! By Alabo Abiye Akkio-abbey / Am Beginning To Have Double Mind On This Biafran Ish (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Femistico(m): 11:29am On Jul 04, 2015
arrant nonsense
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jul 04, 2015
All these Biafra successionist non sense must stop. I love the Igbo no doubt very intelligent and industrious people but this Biafran propaganda is stupid and must stop. ONE NIGERIA BROTHERS.
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Iykopee(m): 12:14pm On Jul 04, 2015
abduljabbar4:

Ehen now they are claiming port harcourt.

I'm a rivers man and i want biafra to come to fruition.. I'm tired living with u thieves and moronic imbeciles in dis nation. And dont forget, my language is purely igbo.
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Scholes007(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
BokoHaramInfo1:
All Igbos talking about Nigeria disintegrating, do you Igbos think that you can survive outside Nigeria? I have travelled dip into Igboland and the poverty in the land caused me to weep. if Biafra propagandist think that they would use Niger Delta oil to survive, they are in for a hard surprise. LONG LIVE IJAWLAND, LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. Anyone who throws insult on this thread is a not a human being
Pls op name the deep places you have travelled...name the state...
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Iykopee(m): 12:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
BokoHaramInfo1:
All these Biafra successionist non sense must stop. I love the Igbo no doubt very intelligent and industrious people but this Biafran propaganda is stupid and must stop. ONE NIGERIA BROTHERS.

^^ Stay in ur one Nigeria alone. Is it by force to live with u? Are u allergic to staying alone? Dumbhead
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by Cjrane2: 12:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
OkparaIgbo:
Typical Yorrobber/Hawusaa man talking. We will and Biafra will survive as we did very well when Fredrick Luggard came to Biafra land and called us " The great people of Biafra". Also let me state categorically that we do not necessarily need the people who don't want to be part of Biafra. A proper referendum will be conducted in Biafra land to ascertain who wants in or out. So Yorrobber idiiiaaattt go and worry about Illorin that has a Fulani emir in charge as you are a conquered people. Leave Biafra and Biafrans alone angry

"When it comes to BIAFRA, the Yorubas are the WORST hypocrites.

They bitterly hate the Igbos and indeed the southern minorities and would want them to leave Lagos etc and go stay in their own country!

But in contradiction to their true feelings, they don't want Biafra because they want to perpetuate their right to collect the lion share of the oil resources sourced from the same peoples land, using the bogus criteria they foisted on the country called Nigeria.

Without oil in Igboland and Southern minorities part of Nigeria, Yoruba and Hausa/Fulani would have long seceded from Nigeria. FACT!

I know just like me, many of our people are not 100% convinced Biafra is the answer, while many others already are.

Therefore, we should agitate for a UN sponsored referendum on the Biafra issue .
Northern Ireland fought the British for 30 years for the independence of Northern Ireland, but the referendum proved that majority of the people wanted to stay in the UK. Likewise, the South Sudan's referendum proved majority of South Sudanese wanted to be in their own country.

Therefore, a United Nations sponsored referendum should be the demand to see if majority of our people support independence or to stay in Nigeria."- Oremi22 NLander
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by abduljabbar4(m): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Iykopee:

I'm a rivers man and i want biafra to come to fruition.. I'm tired living with u thieves and moronic imbeciles in dis nation. And dont forget, my language is purely igbo.
If you like be an ocean man. You cannot snatch any SS states from 9ja
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by abduljabbar4(m): 3:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
Iykopee:

If you like be an ocean man. You cannot snatch any SS state from 9ja
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by 1bunne4lif(m): 4:18pm On Jul 04, 2015
BokoHaramInfo1:
All Igbos talking about Nigeria disintegrating, do you Igbos think that you can survive outside Nigeria? I have travelled dip into Igboland and the poverty in the land caused me to weep. if Biafra propagandist think that they would use Niger Delta oil to survive, they are in for a hard surprise. LONG LIVE IJAWLAND, LONG LIVE THE FEDERAL REPUBLIC OF NIGERIA. Anyone who throws insult on this thread is a not a human being
which psychiatric home did you run out from? I think they're looking for you
Re: All This Biafran Nonsense by abduljabbar4(m): 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Iykopee:

Inyamurais cannot steal SS from 9ja
Simple

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Stopped Insurgents From Taking More Territories – Oyegun / Biography Of Babachir David Lawal, Secretary To The Federal Government / New Ooni Of Ife Lands In EFCC Mess

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.