Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,646 members, 7,801,878 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) (38709 Views)

Re:travel Health Insurance Policy At Your Door Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nikdam: 11:09pm On Sep 03, 2015
[quote author=Jeffrey09 post=37647502]
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 6:51am On Sep 04, 2015
nikdam:

And you said you were contacted to present some additional docs.

Mine was since 17th and no response yet.
Oh you should have been contacted... Anyway let's be hoping for next week. I believe something good will come out..Or I suggest you send them an email to know what's really going on.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 6:54am On Sep 04, 2015
Jeffrey09:

I originally booked flight for tomorrow, now i have to cancel it.
Let's just wait everything will be okay. It sucks that we will miss first lectures.
Man relax, you will get your visa. You can email them to know what's going on. If they haven't started treating your application the email will facilitate everything.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by camerboi: 1:25am On Sep 08, 2015
Can anyone tell me if the embassy informs the applicant when the visa is issued? Because I received a mail from the embassy telling me they have received the decision from Hungary and that i should send the courier to pick up my passport but they didn't mention if my application was successful or not.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 3:15am On Sep 08, 2015
camerboi:

Can anyone tell me if the embassy informs the applicant when the visa is issued? Because I received a mail from the embassy telling me they have received the decision from Hungary and that i should send the courier to pick up my passport but they didn't mention if my application was successful or not.

Hello, when was your interview ? ......And which school are you going to?

Can you copy and paste the exact message you received from the embassy here?

I can see you are from Cameroon.

1 Like

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by camerboi: 11:02am On Sep 08, 2015
Demaejy:

Hello, when was your interview ? ......And which school are you going to?

Can you copy and paste the exact message you received from the embassy here?

I can see you are from Cameroon.

Dear Sir,

We received the decision from Hungary. Please send the courier service to the Embassy to collect your passport.
Please inform us when they will come to us.

Regards,

Hungarian Embassy
Abuja

Hello, you can find a copy if the mail above.

I applied to Tomori Pal College
So right now I don't know if the application was successful or not since the embassy did not specify in their email.

Yes I am from Cameroon
My interview was on August 12
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 08, 2015
camerboi:

Dear Sir,

We received the decision from Hungary. Please send the courier service to the Embassy to collect your passport.
Please inform us when they will come to us.

Regards,

Hungarian Embassy
Abuja

Hello, you can find a copy if the mail above.

I applied to Tomori Pal College
So right now I don't know if the application was successful or not since the embassy did not specify in their email.

Yes I am from Cameroon
My interview was on August 12
Oh, did you meet one guy at cyber cafe in Abuja during your application? I pray and hope it will be a positive response bro. Don't be scared and have faith in God. I wish you well... Please, keep us updated.

@Amefreeka, Please. was this kind of message you received from the embassy too?

cc : Bewaje
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 12:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Demaejy:

Oh, did you meet one guy at cyber cafe in Abuja during your application? I pray and hope it will be a positive response bro. Don't be scared and have faith in God. I wish you well... Please, keep us updated.
@Amefreeka, Please. was this kind of message you received from the embassy too?
cc : Bewaje
It was the same mail every applicants received from the embassy. You either get your passport with the visa stamped or with visa denial letter stating the reason why your visa application was denied.

I have differ my admission till next session. I will be coming back to Lagos next week.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
Amefreeka:

It was the same every applicants received from the embassy. You either get your passport with the visa stamp or with reject letter stating the reason why your application was rejected.

I have differ my admission till next session. I will be coming to back to Lagos next week.
Understood....thanks.

Safe trip ahead.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Adeh2009(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
Sorry Guys for missing out a long time

I have been very busy with other things

Actually i was denied because they said i cant use my uncle as sponsor, its either my mum, dad or myself!

I felt so bad! embarassed life must surely move on...
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Adeh2009(m): 8:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
Amefreeka:

It was the same mail every applicants received from the embassy. You either get your passport with the visa stamped or with visa denial letter stating the reason why your visa application was denied.

I have differ my admission till next session. I will be coming back to Lagos next week.

I see Bro. how re u doing? its been such a long time
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
Adeh2009:
Sorry Guys for missing out a long time

I have been very busy with other things

Actually i was denied because they said i cant use my uncle as sponsor, its either my mum, dad or myself!

I felt so bad! embarassed life must surely move on...

Eyyah, sorry bro... May God give you the best. We ve needed ur feedback for a very long time because the reason for your denial might have saved many applicants intending to use their Uncle as a sponsor. Anyway, thanks for your feedback. God bless you.

@Amefreeka, please can you tell the house how you did yours? Cos you also said you used your Uncle as a sponsor, and you were given visa? Your contribution will open many eyes. Thanks.

@Nikdam and Jeffrey09 , what's up with you guys... any reply from the embassy? I wish you all well.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 6:35am On Sep 11, 2015
Demaejy:

Eyyah, sorry bro... May God give you the best. We ve needed ur feedback for a very long time because the reason for your denial might have saved many applicants intending to use their Uncle as a sponsor. Anyway, thanks for your feedback. God bless you.
@Amefreeka, please can you tell the house how you did yours? Cos you also said you used your Uncle as a sponsor, and you were given visa? Your contribution will open many eyes. Thanks.
@Nikdam and Jeffrey09 , what's up with you guys... any reply from the embassy? I wish you all well.
I used my uncle as my sponsor too. Though am an orphan and my uncle has been my guardian for years. Not only so, I attached his and my bank statement which I have close to 7m. There's inflow and outflow of cash on my statement (not that the money was deposited once). The 2 companies he deal with as their distributor wrote letter and address it to the embassy stating that he is my guardian and am responsible for managing his business. I attached my ID card of customer representative with the companies. Having the same surname and address also help. I also attached sponsorship letter and the company letter used before for my previous visa application.

I said it on this thread that I submitted more documents than what the embassy required and someone bash me. If you have any documents that will support your visa application irrespective of what the embassy required, attach it and submit it to them.

The same thing when I said the interview was somehow rigourous for me, someone said "na simple questions na". Yes, the questions are simple but I took my time to convince the VO. He even call the Nigerian woman to come and listen to me. Even though the visa decision comes from Budapest, mine is to convince the VO on each documents submitted.

Glory be to God. I'm traveling to Bristaslavia in Slovakia with my Ghanaian - Austrian female friend to visit her uncle. We will be heading to Vienna, Austria on Sunday to visit her Dad. We are feeling each other in our heart.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 6:46am On Sep 11, 2015
Amefreeka:

I used my uncle as my sponsor too. Though am an orphan and my uncle has been my guardian for years. Not only so, I attached his and my bank statement which I have close to 7m. There's inflow and outflow of cash on my statement (not that the money was deposited once). The 2 companies he deal with as their distributor wrote letter and address it to the embassy stating that he is my guardian and am responsible for managing his business. I attached my ID card of customer representative with the companies. Having the same surname and address also help. I also attached sponsorship letter and the company letter used before for my previous visa application.

I said it on this thread that I submitted more documents than what the embassy required and someone bash me. If you have any documents that will support your visa application irrespective of what the embassy required, attach it and submit it to them.

The same thing when I said the interview was somehow rigourous for me, someone said "na simple questions na". Yes, the questions are simple but I took my time to convince the VO. He even call the Nigerian woman to come and listen to me. Even though the visa decision comes from Budapest, mine is to convince the VO on each documents submitted.

Glory be to God. I'm traveling to Bristaslavia in Slovakia with my Ghanaian - Austrian female friend to visit her uncle. We will be heading to Vienna, Austria on Sunday to visit her Dad. We are feeling each other in our heart.
Oh, I got it now. You also have sufficient amount to sponsoring yourself. I think this is where your application got it right. Thanks for eyes opener though you never stated you attached your own statement. Anyway, enjoy your trip cheesy

keep us updated with photos it will help this thread as source of inspiration.

God bless you.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Adeh2009(m): 8:26am On Sep 11, 2015
Amefreeka:

How did i bashed you bro? what nonsense are you talking about? don't think that you know too much!!!

The only mistake i made was that i used a different surname. i will be updating this thread very shortly....
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 12:05pm On Sep 12, 2015
Sorry for the very late update. I received that email from embassy stating they received reply from hungary earlier this week and i arranged pick up and sending, i expecting my passport on monday or tuesday to check Wether i was approved or denied. I'll let you know
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 12:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
@adeh2009 very sorry to hear your experiencem tho you should look for other options if you can make right that sponsorship issue and apply maybe in Poland or Romania, or some other country. I have a friend who was denied for poland last year for the same reason(uncle sponsor) but got hungary visa a few months later using her parents as sponsors. Good luck anyway
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 12:14pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jeffrey09:
Sorry for the very late update. I received that email from embassy stating they received reply from hungary earlier this week and i arranged pick up and sending, i expecting my passport on monday or tuesday to check Wether i was approved or denied. I'll let you know
I pray you will be granted. Good news it shall be. Hope you didn't use uncle as a sponsor?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 12:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Jeffrey09:
@adeh2009 very sorry to hear your experiencem tho you should look for other options if you can make right that sponsorship issue and apply maybe in Poland or Romania, or some other country. I have a friend who was denied for poland last year for the same reason(uncle sponsor) but got hungary visa a few months later using her parents as sponsors. Good luck anyway
But can't he reapply by using his Parent?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Adeh2009(m): 12:26pm On Sep 12, 2015
Demaejy:

Hahahaha thanks to you guys!

My School insists i must get the VISA, they went and confirm my visa denial at the immigration office in their city and they told them i cant still re-apply. My program co-ordinator is pressuring me to re-apply with my parents account that just 1.5 million in balance will do. that am his best excellent student, and wishes to meet with me in person

But am thinking now to go for Sweden as i was also offered admission there

Am just a bit confuse what to do at the moment!

What do you think Guys?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Adeh2009:

How did i bashed you bro? what nonsense are you talking about? don't think that you know too much!!!

The only mistake i made was that i used a different surname. i will be updating this thread very shortly....
hi brothers from my end that guy I don't know what he think he his to me is a kid and a mumu because he think he knows all but believe me he knows nothing that was how he add me and with mailing shit to me because of that he upload as girl photo I just sorry for his girlfriend because he don't know hisself there are some thinvs I wish to asky him but his too mumu to talk to sham on you
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 4:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
Demaejy:

Yeah it's worth trying. Only that he would have to give a convincing explanation on why he didn't use his parents from the beginning

1 Like

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 4:57pm On Sep 12, 2015
akikajp:
hi brothers from my end that guy I don't know what he think he his to me is a kid and a mumu because he think he knows all but believe me he knows nothing that was how he add me and with mailing shit to me because of that he upload as girl photo I just sorry for his girlfriend because he don't know hisself there are some thinvs I wish to asky him but his too mumu to talk to sham on you

Sorry i strongly disagree with both you and @adeh2009. I don't know what happen between @amefreeka and you on bbm or whatever but i do remember @adeh2009 saying stuff like we shouldn't listen to what @amefreeka was saying! It's still in the thread. My point is @amefreeka contributed greatly to this thread with good advices, he neva claimed to know everything, he simply gave his point of view and experiences which was very helpful. You should open yours mind and listen to people, nobody forces you to do as @amefreeka or anyone else say on this thread, it's entirely up to you!

And as he said, anything that can support your application even if not asked is relevant and you sould submit. But in the end these are just advices and you are free to follow or nah.

Stop talking wrongly of people just trying to help in their best way.

4 Likes

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by bewaje: 12:40am On Sep 13, 2015
I wasn't granted the visa House, my reason was as a result of lodgement of funds, I was told my mum account didn't have any high inflow of funds until it got an inflow of 2 million three weeks before the interview.
I'm not appealing the decision thou.
God luck House.
never use an Agent house, be warned please.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 8:01am On Sep 13, 2015
bewaje:
I wasn't granted the visa House, my reason was as a result of lodgement of funds, I was told my mum account didn't have any high inflow of funds until it got an inflow of 2 million three weeks before the interview.
I'm not appealing the decision thou.
God luck House.
never use an Agent house, be warned please.
So sad bro... please tell me, like how much was usually the inflow of cash in that account befr the deposit of 2m.?

And did you use an agent, why advising not to use agent?

Thanks.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Adeh2009(m): 12:54pm On Sep 13, 2015
Jeffrey09:

I plan to use my self as sponsor, get funds from my uncle and my other family members and deposit it to my personal account upto 4 million Naira. then with a statement that the funds was given to me by my father, mother for my education Abroad

What do you Guys think?

N:B my parents has very low inflow of transactions in there statements so i cant risk to use it, i know i will be refused by it

1 Like

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by moneybag100: 1:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Adeh2009:

I plan to use my self as sponsor, get funds from my uncle and my other family members and deposit it to my personal account upto 4 million Naira. then with a statement that the funds was given to me by my father, mother for my education Abroad

What do you Guys think?

N:B my parents has very low inflow of transactions in there statements so i cant risk to use it, i know i will be refused by it
Still the same as money laundering because they will think they only did it for visa purpose and they could get the money back from you after they issued you visa.
The only thing you can do is to start running your account against february intake..u still have like 5 months.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 13, 2015
there is one this you guys don't want to understand
yes it nice we are talking to help others if you ask anyone where or where did you get the school they will say it online even the the school boss comeonline too some things why ask and say here are some how wrong os from me end try and MP ever one hope they reply you it will be better add from there u can ask let's all be smart here not ever thing you asy and not ever thing you answer to I wish you guys will have an open eyes,to see here I am coming from you will understand better
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Adeh2009(m): 1:32pm On Sep 13, 2015
moneybag100:

Still the same as money laundering because they will think they only did it for visa purpose and they could get the money back from you after they issued you visa.
They only thing you can do it to start running your account against february intake..u still have like 5 months.

Brother i have to give it a trail. one of my friends did it and was issued visa. He sponsored himself! his mum, dad and brothers deposited about 3 million to his personal account

Secondly i have many other transactions which i have done with my account in the past

I will give it a trial!
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Sep 13, 2015
Adeh2009:

Brother i have to give it a trail. one of my friends did it and was issued visa. He sponsored himself! his mum, dad and brothers deposited about 3 million to his personal account

Secondly i have many other transactions which i have done with my account in the past

I will give it a trial!
o boy you have to know what you are saying here please anything you want to do keep it to your self pm who you want to talk to send them mail

1 Like

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by moneybag100: 1:43pm On Sep 13, 2015
Adeh2009:

I will give it a trial!
That's good bro, a trial wouldn't hurt...did your friend get his visa this year? are you still going for september intake?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 2:05pm On Sep 13, 2015
@adeh2009 you may be asked why you did not use your parent the first time and what do they do to be able to finance that sum for you.

It's worth trying, just prepare a convincing answer to every question possible and supporting documents. And I'm more into @moneybag100 proposal as to keep your or your parent's account running with a lot of money for a few months and then go for February intake.

All in all it's your decision, do what's best for you and i wish you the best of luck bro

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion / Pastor Shedrack Bako, 4 Others Drown As Boat Capsizes In Taraba / Easiest Way To Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.