Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,041 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:28 AM

Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) - Travel (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) (38751 Views)

Re:travel Health Insurance Policy At Your Door Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by praisesconsult(m): 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2016
Hello any1 still here?
Am currently in pecs
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by ladylco: 12:52am On Dec 30, 2016
Adeh2009:

I plan to ask my DAD to deposit 2 million in my personal account today then with a written statment that he provided this money for my studies

what do u guys think?

if you had seeked this advice from the onset, maybe you would have gotten your visa right the first time instead of bringing down someone else's effort who took out time to explain in details useful information on the visa process.

Anyways I wish you all the best. My advise to you is to appreciate others effort no matter how small or big, once again i wish the best
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by ladylco: 1:00am On Dec 30, 2016

Bro... you are very lucky, that's all. Especially on presenting one month statement of account. That's enough to deny because they can say you intentionally started running the account for that month when you already know that you will use it to apply for visa. Congrats. You are so lucky .. All the best.

There is nothing like luck here its simply common sense and humbling one's self to take advise and learn from people's experience. Just like Amefreeka mentioned, present any/as much document as you can defend, since he has confidence in the turnover on his statement, why not? its now left for you to defend and explain yourself at the interview. Afterall, its further education you are meant to go for hence it is expected of you to be sound.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by gowaga68: 1:47am On Jan 24, 2017
Moneybag100 and Demaji, happy for you guys.
Just finished reading the thread from 0-13 and would thank you all that contributed to make it a success to those that got their visa and to even those that tried getting.
I will be applying this year by his grace and I hope am not late ( e never late to try nor does it hurt to try)

Nice one once more.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by gowaga68: 8:58pm On Jan 30, 2017
you guys are doing good here.
will be coming with some questions shortly.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by gowaga68: 4:06pm On Feb 12, 2017
Anyone still here?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by gowaga68: 9:45pm On Apr 19, 2017
H
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by yomyjoe(m): 7:25pm On Apr 28, 2017
yes oh. Congrats to u. How is pecs na. I am asking coz i am also applying. I paid my application fee and waiting for skype interview. Can anyone give me hints. Also how is pecs? Is it a friendly environment and are student jobs.
praisesconsult:
Hello any1 still here?
Am currently in pecs
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by yomyjoe(m): 10:27pm On Apr 28, 2017
yes boss
Jeffrey09:
Oh yeah another advice the money on the account you are using as proof of financial means, there you always be at least the amount that is on the account balance statement or the amount you put as available savings. One guy when i went to interview had issues because he used the money after his application and interview and was denied. So until you get the visa you should always have that amount at least in the account
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by yomyjoe(m): 5:12pm On May 01, 2017
Hi guys, thanks for the contribution...I am waiting for the skype interview from university of pecs as I applied for masters in computer science engineering, so I want to ask the questions they asked if u can still remember and how long was the interview for. Pls jus give me general tips so I can prepare well. Thank you

Cc @Jeffrey09 @praisesconsult @Amefreeka
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by gowaga68: 1:04pm On May 17, 2017
yomyjoe:
Hi guys, thanks for the contribution...I am waiting for the skype interview from university of pecs as I applied for masters in computer science engineering, so I want to ask the questions they asked if u can still remember and how long was the interview for. Pls jus give me general tips so I can prepare well. Thank you

\

waiting here too.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by yomyjoe(m): 4:22pm On May 23, 2017
My Skype interview is on Thursday the 25th of may. I think I am ready, God help me to say the right things and the interview is from 1:00pm to 1:10pm, it's jus 10 minutes. Make una pray for me to get the Admission oh.

Mr @gowaga68 can I get ur contact please, make we relate abeg

gowaga68:
\

waiting here too.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by gowaga68: 6:05pm On May 24, 2017
yomyjoe:
My Skype interview is on Thursday the 25th of may. I think I am ready, God help me to say the right things and the interview is from 1:00pm to 1:10pm, it's jus 10 minutes. Make una pray for me to get the Admission oh.

Mr @gowaga68 can I get ur contact please, make we relate abeg

mine would be sometimes June.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by yomyjoe(m): 6:45pm On May 25, 2017
Skype interview done today around 1pm, it was for 8 minutes, interviewed by 3 oyibo people, I was asked about :

1. What are your expectations studying this course.
2. What was your project topic at the university.
3. If I am good at programming JAVA and Networking.
4. What's my background in Computer science like.

That's all, they jus wanna know if you can speak fluent English and know your bachelors degree background basically.

Make sure your skype microphone is working well or jus test skype call with your friends first before that day to make sure everything works so you won't have any issues that day.
And get fast Internet too.

Good day bros

gowaga68:

mine would be sometimes June.

1 Like

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by holajeedayy: 9:33am On Jun 09, 2017
Good morning i can create a social media animation advert video for you that could appear on tv and social media platform ..........07030842589
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Shammak(m): 1:28pm On Jun 19, 2017
yomyjoe:

Did you apply through Tempus scholarship?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by yomyjoe(m): 7:19am On Jun 26, 2017
No sir, I applied myself and paying my tuition fees.

Shammak:

Did you apply through Tempus scholarship?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Shammak(m): 11:43am On Jun 28, 2017
[quote author=yomyjoe post=57845973]No sir, I applied myself and paying my tuition fees.
Great! I just had my interview some minutes ago and it was positive. Are you in Hungary already? I just sent you a PM.. Kindly respond
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Shammak(m): 11:44am On Jun 28, 2017
yomyjoe:
No sir, I applied myself and paying my tuition fees.

Great! I just had my interview some minutes ago and it was positive. Are you in Hungary already? I just sent you a PM.. Kindly respond
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by millibond: 5:44pm On Jun 29, 2017
Hi Everyone!!You guys are all doing great.

I have a question to ask about legalization

1. After legalizing your certificate at the Ministry's of Education and Foreign affairs, do you still need to legalize the certificate at the embassy?
If so, do you need separate appointment to do the legalization at the embassy and then separate appointment for visa interview?

2. Do you need the certificate translated to Hungarian before making the application?

3. finally do you know the costs in the case you have to both legalize and translate at the Hungarian embassy?

The question above is based on the part of the visa requirement that is confusing me
find below:

Linguistic knowledge may be verified by:

· a language certificate in proof of language proficiency examination,

· an official diploma in proof of studies in a foreign language,

· other reliable means.

Moreover, please note that an authentic instrument made out abroad, and any private document certified by a foreign court, administrative body, notary public or any other person vested with authority to issue authentic documents shall – unless any regulation pertaining to the case in question, an international agreement or the principle of reciprocity suggests otherwise – be considered affirmative proof according to Hungarian laws if endorsed by the Hungarian diplomatic or consular mission in the country where it was issued. A document made out in a language other than Hungarian shall be accepted only with the certified Hungarian translation attached, unless otherwise prescribed by any legislation pertaining to the type of case in question.

Thanks alot people
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by yomyjoe(m): 6:38am On Jul 01, 2017
Weh done, I greet u. Pls can you send me the list of application documents for the study visa or how can I get it from the embassy. I need this checklist please. I appreciate

millibond:

1. After legalizing your certificate at the Ministry's of Education and Foreign affairs, do you still need to legalize the certificate at the embassy?
If so, do you need separate appointment to do the legalization at the embassy and then separate appointment for visa interview?

2. Do you need the certificate translated to Hungarian before making the application?

3. finally do you know the costs in the case you have to both legalize and translate at the Hungarian embassy?

The question above is based on the part of the visa requirement that is confusing me
find below:

· other reliable means.

Moreover, please note that an authentic instrument made out abroad, and any private document certified by a foreign court, administrative body, notary public or any other person vested with authority to issue authentic documents shall – unless any regulation pertaining to the case in question, an international agreement or the principle of reciprocity suggests otherwise – be considered affirmative proof according to Hungarian laws if endorsed by the Hungarian diplomatic or consular mission in the country where it was issued. A document made out in a language other than Hungarian shall be accepted only with the certified Hungarian translation attached, unless otherwise prescribed by any legislation pertaining to the type of case in question.

Thanks alot people
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by praisesconsult(m): 9:47pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello guys ! How's the process going? Sorry I haven't been regular here
Expecting you guys soon !
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Shammak(m): 11:07pm On Jul 02, 2017
praisesconsult:
Are you in Pecs?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by yomyjoe(m): 11:11pm On Jul 02, 2017
Hello @praisesconsult please can I get the list of the list of application documents required for the embassy for Hungary

praisesconsult:
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by praisesconsult(m): 11:22pm On Jul 02, 2017
Yes I am in Pécs.
+36204527383 you can contact me on whatsapp smiley
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by millibond: 4:40pm On Jul 05, 2017
Helllo Praiseconsult

can help ANSWER the question below
thank you

find below:

· other reliable means.

Thanks alot people
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Saintsquare(m): 5:15pm On Jul 30, 2017
Where is everyone on this thread Na,guys in Hungary kindly tell us about life in Hungary as an international student,are there part time jobs for students? how do you guys survive...thanks
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by yomyjoe(m): 2:03pm On Aug 02, 2017
Guys wasup, thanks for the updates. Pls I wanna apply for my visa next week. And I am wondering how many months insurance should I do. For those that have applied before and got their visas, how many months health insurance did you do abeg. 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Saintsquare(m): 10:48am On Aug 29, 2017
yomyjoe:
Guys wasup, thanks for the updates. Pls I wanna apply for my visa next week. And I am wondering how many months insurance should I do. For those that have applied before and got their visas, how many months health insurance did you do abeg. 1 month, 2 months, 3 months, 6 months or 1 year.
how far with your application
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Saintsquare(m): 5:14pm On Oct 22, 2017
yomyjoe:

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (Reply)

Viking Cult Members Survive Motor Accident (photos) / U.S. Non-immigrant Visas: We’re Listening Pt 2 / Checkout 21 Awkward Looking Motorbikes Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.