Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,006 members, 7,806,924 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:07 AM

Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) (38733 Views)

Re:travel Health Insurance Policy At Your Door Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 2:35pm On Jul 24, 2015
Gifs:

Thanks so much bro. Is it advisable to collect the Health insurance provided by the school or one should get one here in Naija? Which one is the best?
And did you pay accommodation fee as well? Cos embassy only stated to provide certificate of paid tuition fee only.
Thanks .
Jeffrey09:

@Gifs
If your school can provide you the health insurance it's best you go for that one.
I can't advise you about accommodation since i haven't been to the interview nor received visa lol. Although a friend of mine went early January didn't pay accommodation for university of debrecen because they issue a letter saying that the student have placement in one of their dormitories to facilitate visa procedures. You can ask your school the same, explain that it is only for visa application and they should help you.
@Jeffery09, thank God you said you won't advice and I pray you shouldn't advice that someone should not pay for accommodation.

@Gifs, the consular officer will ask you for accommodation reservation and proof of later backing the payment and reservation. Most of the schools in Hungary do state accommodation address on their acceptance letter but it has to be reserved after payment.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Adeh2009(m): 2:50pm On Jul 24, 2015
Amefreeka:

@Jeffery09, thank God you said you won't advice and I pray you shouldn't advice that someone should not pay for accommodation.

@Gifs, the consular officer will ask you for accommodation reservation and proof of later backing the payment and reservation. Most of the schools in Hungary do state accommodation address on their acceptance letter but it has to be reserved after payment.

So you mean to say the one written on the acceptance letter is not acceptable?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 3:11pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jeffrey09:

@Gifs
If your school can provide you the health insurance it's best you go for that one.

I can't advise you about accommodation since i haven't been to the interview nor received visa lol. Although a friend of mine went early January didn't pay accommodation for university of debrecen because they issue a letter saying that the student have placement in one of their dormitories to facilitate visa procedures. You can ask your school the same, explain that it is only for visa application and they should help you.
Thanks for your advice. I will use the insurance provided by the school. In fact , have wanted to decline before.. Lol
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 24, 2015
Amefreeka:

Thank you bro... Yes, the address of accommodation was stated on Acceptance letter. I know it is not sufficient, but some schools will provide give you proof of accommodation without any payment. Just want to know if embassy cares to know if paid for.

Guys, after sending Acceptance letter and International passport to the embassy for booking, like how many days after will one get appointment? I haven't booked appointment yet.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 3:20pm On Jul 24, 2015
Gifs:

Thanks for your advice. I will use the insurance provided by the school. In fact , have wanted to decline before.. Lol
Hungarian insurance is the best. Nigeria insurance is also accepted.
Adeh2009:

They school only stated where students can stay and it has to be reserved by you after payment. I argue this with the school I applied to and they later explain to me.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 3:24pm On Jul 24, 2015
Gifs:

Thank you bro... Yes, the address of accommodation was stated on Acceptance letter. I know it is not sufficient, but some schools will provide give you proof of accommodation without any payment. Just want to know if embassy cares to know if paid for.
Guys, after sending Acceptance letter and International passport to the embassy for booking, like how many days after will one get appointment? I haven't booked appointment yet.
Is it possible for the school to provide you proof of accommodation without payment? If yes in your case, then you're good to go. The school should be in better position to explain to the embassy why accommodation was reserved without payment when the embassy write to them to confirm the authenticity of the reservation.

For appointment, within 24 hours of working days.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Jul 24, 2015
Amefreeka:

Is it possible for the school to provide you proof of accommodation without payment? If yes in your case, then you're good to go. The school should be in better position to explain to the embassy why accommodation was reserved without payment when the embassy write to them to confirm the authenticity of the reservation.

I'm loving this thread, keep the good work bro. I pray and believe you will hear a good news about your visa soonest.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by JayJustus(m): 4:27pm On Jul 24, 2015
moneybag100:
Why not share the experience on here so that others would learn?
Why private email again?

I have no.idea what is happening there but she seems to be having a good time...a place can be good for one and be bad for others...depends on each and every personal view and take on the subject matter at hand...so you go to Pecs and see for yourself...
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by JayJustus(m): 4:29pm On Jul 24, 2015
Jeffrey09:

@JayJustus you sounded like your sister is having a bad experience about the university of pecs and i want to know how is it. What disappointed her and the good side too. Basically i just want to know about her experience with the school, advices she can give me. So here is my email again adoregis7@gmail.com

Also it would help a lot if she can join the thread. I mean she could give us information based on her experience with the visa process since she got it last year. It would help all of us here.

sir...dont just conclude that she's having a bad time...how would you know cos I wrote something on here?? lol...
nota bene: she doesn't do Nairaland... Lolololololol
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 5:13pm On Jul 24, 2015
JayJustus:

sir...dont just conclude that she's having a bad time...how would you know cos I wrote something on here?? lol...
nota bene: she doesn't do Nairaland... Lolololololol
JayJustus. Calm. Remember you send me her email through Twitter few weeks ago and I buzz her. She is enjoying herself like Buhari wife + she even tell me say make I quick come enjoy "ogbodo oyinbo". grin
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Adeh2009(m): 5:49pm On Jul 24, 2015
Adeh2009:

No no no i mean to say the one written on the acceptance letter is not acceptable by the embassy?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 8:23am On Jul 25, 2015
Adeh2009:

No no no i mean to say the one written on the acceptance letter is not acceptable by the embassy?
The embassy is after accommodation reservation stating the street and room address. During the interview, the VO asked: Did you pay for accommodation reservation? Me: Yes. VO: Can you show me the proof of payment and accommodation reservation. Me: I showed him the Payment telex copy and letter confirming my payment and accommodation reservation from the school housing department.

1 Like

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 25, 2015
Demaejy:

I'm loving this thread, keep the good work bro. I pray and believe you will hear a good news about your visa soonest.
Aamin
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jul 25, 2015
Amefreeka:

Its possible but I won't hesitate to pay just to avoid stories. Thanks.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 8:56am On Jul 25, 2015
Amefreeka:

The embassy is after accommodation reservation stating the street and room address. During the interview, the VO asked: Did you pay for accommodation reservation? Me: Yes. VO: Can you show me the proof of payment and accommodation reservation. Me: I showed him the Payment telex copy and letter confirming my payment and accommodation reservation from the school housing department.
My sponsor (Mum)'s business is not registered. Do you think VO will ask to provide Business Certificate ?

And I have someone else that i can use as a sponsor but we are not related, if at all I use him, how can I convince VO about our ties? Please , can you tell me the type of questions VO asked you about your Sponsor ?? Thanks bro
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 1:42pm On Jul 25, 2015
Gifs:

My sponsor (Mum)'s business is not registered. Do you think VO will ask to provide Business Certificate ?
And I have someone else that i can use as a sponsor but we are not related, if at all I use him, how can I convince VO about our ties? Please , can you tell me the type of questions VO asked you about your Sponsor ?? Thanks bro
I don't know what type of business your mum is into but if she is into channel distribution like my uncle or trade with registered company, then that should not be a problem.
Nevertheless, the embassy is more interested in genuine stream of income with authentic documents backing it.
I will advice you to use your mum as sponsor if she have strong financial status and transaction on her statement and can also provide you with documents of what she do.

The VO asked: Who is sponsoring you?
Me: My maternal uncle.
VO: His job?
Me: He is a Major dealer with a multinational FMCG Firm.
VO: Did you have any documents supporting that?
Me: Yes
VO: Let me see, (after few seconds), you have to give me all the original documents and photocopy. The embassy will return it back to you after the visa process.
Na so e continue....
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 2:19pm On Jul 25, 2015
Amefreeka:

I don't know what type of business your mum is into but if she is into channel distribution like my uncle or trade with registered company, then that should not be a problem.
Nevertheless, the embassy is more interested in genuine stream of income with authentic documents backing it.
I will advice you to use your mum as sponsor if she have strong financial status and transaction on her statement and can also provide you with documents of what she do.

The VO asked: Who is sponsoring you?
Me: My maternal uncle.
VO: His job?
Me: He is a Major dealer with a multinational FMCG Firm.
VO: Did you have any documents supporting that?
Me: Yes
VO: Let me see, (after few seconds), you have to give me all the original documents and photocopy. The embassy will return it back to you after the visa process.
Na so e continue....
Thank you .... The business is not registered so if asked to provide any paper, what can one provide than Business Certificate ?.... And if it is registered now, it will look suspicious.

How did the VO knows he's truly your Uncle? You bear a Name in Common?

And Did the VO still asked you to show a document to proof your relationship with your Uncle?

Thanks for your time... Appreciate.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 3:14pm On Jul 25, 2015
Gifs:

Thank you .... The business is not registered so if asked to provide any paper, what can one provide than Business Certificate ?.... And if it is registered now, it will look suspicious.
How did the VO knows he's truly your Uncle? You bear a Name in Common?
And Did the VO still asked you to show a document to proof your relationship with your Uncle?
Thanks for your time... Appreciate.
No problem if the business is not registered. It won't look suspicious once the documents submitted are authentic and can be confirmed when traced.

We don't bear a name in common. I did sponsor affidavit and also my uncle stated my ties with him in his letter headed paper he addressed to the embassy.

Even though the VO ask for proof of tieship or not, visa applicants have to submit all their original documents and photocopies with the embassy until after the visa process before they release it.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jul 25, 2015
Amefreeka:

No problem if the business is not registered. It won't look suspicious once the documents submitted are authentic and can be confirmed when traced.

We don't bear a name in common. I did sponsor affidavit and also my uncle stated my ties with him in his letter headed paper he addressed to the embassy.

Even though the VO ask for proof of tieship or not, visa applicants have to submit all their original documents and photocopies with the embassy until after the visa process before they release it.
Did you mean if the business is not registered that, I can use only the bank statement so far its genuine and can be traced?

No fake document in what I'm submitting. I'm only concerned about a good relationship ties with my sponsor. Imagine when VO ask who is sponsoring you? And you said " A family friend "....not Uncle, Niece,or Aunty ..etc ..Or do you think its okay saying " A family friend "... Though hv worked for this person before and he's also a good family friend.

Pls.. Your advice is needed. Thanks.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 5:15pm On Jul 25, 2015
Gifs:

Did you mean if the business is not registered that, I can use only the bank statement so far its genuine and can be traced?
No fake document in what I'm submitting. I'm only concerned about a good relationship ties with my sponsor. Imagine when VO ask who is sponsoring you? And you said " A family friend "....not Uncle, Niece,or Aunty ..etc ..Or do you think its okay saying " A family friend "... Though hv worked for this person before and he's also a good family friend.
Pls.. Your advice is needed. Thanks.
Yes, you can use the bank statement with support letter from your mum and family/sponsor affidavit stating that you be her" pikin". grin
A family friend ke! The family friend be Dangote or Adenuga family? grin
Your family friend no get people to help for their family except you? If you want to cook up stories, you have to be well details about it and it has to make sense.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Amefreeka:

Yes, you can use the bank statement with support letter from your mum and family/sponsor affidavit stating that you be her" pikin". grin
A family friend ke! The family friend be Dangote or Adenuga family? grin
Your family friend no get people to help for their family except you? If you want to cook up stories, you have to be well details about it and it has to make sense.
Lol... grin Seriously anybody can sponsor you. Sounds Crappy saying family friend though.

Just going through my dictionary now and discovered that an UNCLE can be " A close male friend of the parents of a family" .... It has different meanings.... grin Making sense ?

Bro, you have been so helpful. Are there any designated Bank for embassy?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 11:07pm On Jul 25, 2015
Gifs:

Lol... grin Seriously anybody can sponsor you. Sounds Crappy saying family friend though.
Just going through my dictionary now and discovered that an UNCLE can be " A close male friend of the parents of a family" .... It has different meanings.... grin Making sense ?
Bro, you have been so helpful. Are there any designated Bank for embassy?
No designated Bank for the embassy.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 26, 2015
Amefreeka:

No designated Bank for the embassy.
Thanks and God bless. What do you think of saying "Uncle" based on the other meaning since it doesn't always mean a blood blood relatives...? In your case, you said " Maternal Uncle "......
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 2:42pm On Jul 26, 2015
Gifs:

Thanks and God bless. What do you think of saying "Uncle" based on the other meaning since it doesn't always mean a blood blood relatives...? In your case, you said " Maternal Uncle "......
Bros, be first class version of yourself, don't be second class version of someone else. I think I make sense.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 26, 2015
Amefreeka:

Bros, be first class version of yourself, don't be second class version of someone else. I think I make sense.
Awww ?.. Thanks anyway
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Adeh2009(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2015
Amefreeka:

Thank you so much Amefreeka! you re really doing a great work

Please i need to know something before your interview date where you sent any formal invitation via your email? or you just went on your own

please i need to know this, very important
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 4:02pm On Jul 28, 2015
Adeh2009:

Thank you so much Amefreeka! you re really doing a great work
Please i need to know something before your interview date where you sent any formal invitation via your email? or you just went on your own
please i need to know this, very important
Once you book an appointment with the embassy and they give you a date. That's all. If you dey wait make them remember you, then I go say na dash dem dash you 60 Euro visa application fee. May be I call you "Ajebo". grin
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 28, 2015
Amefreeka:

Once you book an appointment with the embassy and they give you a date. That's all. If you dey wait make them remember you, then I go say na dash dem dash you 60 Euro visa application fee. May be I call you "Ajebo". grin
Lols... Bro, have been booked to August ending. But I was told to forward my docs to their email first before the interview date once I have them ready-- Please, were you all told this ? Cc Adeh2009

And besides, the link I was given to see the list of supporting required documents is not opening. Pls, kindly give me the right link to find the list of required docs . Thank you guys. Pls I need answer asap.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by moneybag100: 9:48pm On Jul 28, 2015
Adeh2009:

Please help me ask her how she did it? Did the school sent it to her? or she did it here in Nigeria?

please help me ask her

i would really appreciate! i will wait for your reply
How was your interview bro.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 10:27pm On Jul 28, 2015
Gifs:

Lols... Bro, have been booked to August ending. But I was told to forward my docs to their email first before the interview date once I have them ready-- Please, were you all told this ? Cc Adeh2009
And besides, the link I was given to see the list of supporting required documents is not opening. Pls, kindly give me the right link to find the list of required docs . Thank you guys. Pls I need answer asap.
Yes, it is a must to forward your documents to their email before your interview date. Note, make sure you've package your documents before forwarding it to their email cos changing any documents for another after forwarding it to them mean "konakona". I forwarded mine 3 days to the interview.

List of Docs
International passport (must to be more than 3 months)
Admission Letter
School fees payment confirmation letter from the school
Accommodation reservation confirmation letter
SSCE result (to be verify and authenticate by MOE and MOF)
Travel health insurance
Birth certificate
Bank statement
Letter of sponsorship/Sponsor affidavit
Flight reservation

In another news, I just got a juicy offer with a multinational company and I will be traveling to one of the schengen country for training. Studying in Hungary is now my second option grin. Make I kukuma wait for the visa outcome, if they issue me visa, I will defer the session and if they deny me, all na the same but am optimistic I will get the visa except if God say NO.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 2:11am On Jul 29, 2015
Amefreeka:

Bro please after you send the email to confirm date and time of the appointment, did they reply? Cause i send mine to confirm like last week and no reply so far.. getting me worried undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion / Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) / Easiest Way To Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.