Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,702 members, 7,805,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) (38726 Views)

Re:travel Health Insurance Policy At Your Door Step (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 1:44pm On Aug 23, 2015
There were also questions about my sponsor and all. But basically it's all about the informations and documents you've submitted. I for example did skype interview and written test with my school before admission and i submitted the results so they asked me what was it about the interview and the test.

Just do know what you are submitting and tell the truth.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 1:48pm On Aug 23, 2015
Amefreeka:
Is there anyone who applied for Hungarian Government Scholarship 2015/2016 session in the house?

No but im quite interested. If you have any information on that please share it.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 1:55pm On Aug 23, 2015
Demaejy:

Oh guess there was no CBN policy ish when you paid?

His interview was way before ours and i think that policy wasn't effective at the time because the embassy instructed us to bring the euros in cash at the interview maybe as a result of that policy you mentioned.

Anyway it's best you make the change in a bureau de change just like @bewaje ( i did the same but not in Nigeria ) to avoid getting fake notes.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nikdam: 3:57pm On Aug 23, 2015
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nikdam: 3:58pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jeffrey09:

His interview was way before ours and i think that policy wasn't effective at the time because the embassy instructed us to bring the euros in cash at the interview maybe as a result of that policy you mentioned.

Anyway it's best you make the change in a bureau de change just like @bewaje ( i did the same but not in Nigeria ) to avoid getting fake notes.

Hello jeff

Happy Sunday and thanks for the other day.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 8:23pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jeffrey09:
There were also questions about my sponsor and all. But basically it's all about the informations and documents you've submitted. I for example did skype interview and written test with my school before admission and i submitted the results so they asked me what was it about the -interview and the test.

you did Skype inteview at the embassy

written test with my school at the embassy

I will like you to talk more on I for example did skype interview and written test with my school before admission and i submitted the results so they asked me what was it about the interview and the test.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 8:45pm On Aug 23, 2015
kirikiri100:

9th.
tell me which of the embassy are you going to use for me I am going to Abuja let me know if you will be using Abuja too i am putting in for BSC and my interview day I just check again is on the 7th of September and I will be moveing from Benin is anyone going on this data
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by kirikiri100: 9:12pm On Aug 23, 2015
akikajp:
tell me which of the embassy are you going to use for me I am going to Abuja let me know if you will be using Abuja too i am putting in for BSC and my interview day I just check again is on the 7th of September and I will be moveing from Benin is anyone going on this data
Abuja too.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 9:13pm On Aug 23, 2015
Jeffrey09:
There were also questions about my sponsor and all. But basically it's all about the informations and documents you've submitted. I for example did skype interview and written test with my school before admission and i submitted the results so they asked me what was it about the interview and the test.

I dint understand this one can you please talk about it
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 9:16pm On Aug 23, 2015
kirikiri100:

Abuja too.
are you in Abuja where are you In Nigeria I am in Benin I am thinking to move on the 6th
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by kirikiri100: 9:19pm On Aug 23, 2015
akikajp:
are you in Abuja where are you In Nigeria I am in Benin I am thinking to move on the 6th
Not in abuja, in osun....have you paid your tuition fees?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Aug 23, 2015
hi kirikiri100 are you on whatSapp if yes I will like to add you up
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 9:22pm On Aug 23, 2015
kirikiri100:
Not in abuja, in osun....have you paid your tuition fees?
YES and you
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by kirikiri100: 9:24pm On Aug 23, 2015
akikajp:
hi kirikiri100 are you on whatSapp if yes I will like to add you up
Haven't paid, trying to...what's ur bbm pin?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
kirikiri100:

Haven't paid, trying to...what's ur bbm pin?
560EFBB1 add me up or give me yours
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 9:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
560EFBB1 add me up
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by kirikiri100: 9:31pm On Aug 23, 2015
akikajp:
560EFBB1 add me up
Added.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 11:28pm On Aug 23, 2015
akikajp:
you did Skype inteview at the embassy

written test with my school at the embassy

Hey don't get me wrong!! My skype interview and written was arranged with my school long before interview. I did no such things at the embassy. I was just saying that at the interview they asked me questions about those which i did months ago!!!
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 11:29pm On Aug 23, 2015
akikajp:

Benin Republic? If yes are you from there or just a nigerian living there?
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Jeffrey09: 11:33pm On Aug 23, 2015
nikdam:

Hello jeff
You have left naija, I guess?
Happy Sunday and thanks for the other day.

Hi how are you, i left Nigeria since wednesday trying to relax and wait.
hope everything okay with you
take care
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 24, 2015
Jeffrey09:

Benin Republic? If yes are you from there or just a nigerian living there?
I am in Edo, Benin city thats my BBm pin and me,where are you from and where are you chatting from 560EFBB1 add Me up on BBm
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 12:39am On Aug 24, 2015
My frd is going to interview without school receipt o Just teller copy of the payment from bank Cos school hasn't receive the money yet and no time please anyone can talk about this as to help us please
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 12:51am On Aug 24, 2015
so far we are here chatting and updateing have this chat be helpful to anyone,are all the information here help you guys in any way, if you think there is anything for help to put more light please do, and if you know there is any thing to put at too please say it so we can call lean more thanks for understanding
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 4:40pm On Aug 24, 2015
one of my friend say he know someone who went for interview today and it went well
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 11:11am On Aug 27, 2015
I'm traveling overnight to Budapest.
Fly Emirates: Lagos ➡Dubai ➡Budapest.
Need your prayers.
I will share pictures with you.

3 Likes

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nikdam: 1:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Amefreeka:
I'm traveling overnight to Budapest.
Fly Emirates: Lagos ➡Dubai ➡Budapest.
Need your prayers.
I will share pictures with you.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by kirikiri100: 1:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
Gifs:

Congratulations bro.. This is a good news. What date did you apply? And are you going for undergraduate ?

That means the embassy later accepted your hotel reservation without payment.

Did you pick up your visa?

You didn't reply questions.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by nikdam: 2:51pm On Aug 27, 2015
[quote author=kirikiri100 post=37389063]

Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by kirikiri100: 3:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
nikdam:

Those questions were intended for bewaje So @bewaje did you eventually pick up your visa? Keep the house updated.
Yea, so sorry.
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 27, 2015
Amefreeka:
I'm traveling overnight to Budapest. Fly Emirates: Lagos ➡Dubai ➡Budapest. Need your prayers. I will share pictures with you.
the lord his why you go well how much did you buy you ticket was it going and comeing or two ways
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 6:13pm On Aug 27, 2015
Thank you Prop
Re: Health Insurance For Study Purposes In Hungary (urgent) by Amefreeka: 6:14pm On Aug 27, 2015
Thank you Prophet grin
I bought to and fro. I'm only staying for a week and few days.

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (15) (Reply)

Longest Super Highway In Akwa Ibom Nears Completion / Checkout Some Dangerously Overloaded Okadas Spotted On The Road (PHOTOS) / Easiest Way To Travel Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.