Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,099 members, 7,807,297 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:00 PM

My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today (22117 Views)

How Much Does Shoprite Pay Its Employees? / 10 Nigerian Jobs That May Turn Female Employees To Runs Girls / Man Spotted Love Machine In Their Office Today - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Ask4Info: 5:38pm On Jul 03, 2015
Normally i would have ignored such behavior on the excuse that the workload on their staff was much that day or they were all under pressure but unfortunately their reason for their bad attitude was to my hearing. This is what happened.

I walked into the Visafone office on Adeniran Ogunsanya in Surulere, Lagos state to purchase an accessory which even though is still under warranty i didn't want to be delayed by the normal submission of purchase receipt and the rest before the item could be replaced. So i walked in and greeted generally ("Good Afternoon" ). i noticed that only the police officer in uniform sitting opposite the door responded while the 3 customer service agents seated just by the door all didn't respond. I never bothered reading meaning to it because that wasn't the reason i went there in the first place so i walked up to the counted and inquired if the accessory was available. To be greatest surprise all 3 customer service ladies pretended they didn't hear me and all ignored me. I stood there for nothing less than 3 minutes until a young man from the inner office came to attend to me, he directed me to meet another guy in the inner room, as a was going in, i overheard one of the ladies (the one in the middle saying) "He want us to attend to him when he didn't greet us."

I was so furious at that statement. first of all, i greeted when i entered which only the police man in uniform acknowledged. Secondly, it is not even my right in anyway as a customer to first greet, the reverse is actually the case. over a decade in business has thought me that even a toddler who is a customer or prospect must be highly respected so why is the rule for Visafone's agents different?

The unfortunate thing is that we have at least six of their phone we use as official lines and all of them are very active lines so it is not like they are doing me i favor. I am actually directly or indirectly paying each of those rude ladies salaries as my continuous patronage of their company means they still have a job.

I have written their office a letter through enquiry@visafone.com.ng i hope they get to read it and call all their staff across the nation to order. This was the same arrogant behavior their sister company (Zenith Bank) put up initially until the likes of GT Bank, Diamond Bank and First Bank showed them how to treat a customer.

This was the same nasty and arrogant attitude the likes of Celtel, Starcomms, Multilinks, Intercellular and Mobitel put up until they all folded up.

I pray the maagement of Visafone puts her employees to order. Every single customer is king, well at least that's the foundation i use to run my company and sink down the mind and thoughts of each employee. So the scenario of an employee being rude to any customer or prospects can't just be imagined except such employee has gotten another job elsewhere.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE ABOUT OTHER RUDE STAFF OF CORPORATE COMPANIES.

CC: Lalasticlala , Seun , OAM4J

61 Likes 11 Shares

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Ask4Info: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nigerian business do not know the value of a customer that is why most of them end up folding up after a short time in business.

46 Likes 3 Shares

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Ask4Info: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
The senate needs to pass a customer Right Bill to checkmate all these rudeness from employees of all these companies

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
what is the usefulness of Vodafone,, I thought they are already DEad

8 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Ask4Info: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
ddami:
what is the usefulness of Vodafone,, I thought they are already DEad

Visafone Not Vodafone

Their CDMA makes it more useful for corporate business owners because of the "01" number instead of using gsm numbers for official lines.
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Ask4Info: 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2015
This is the same company MTN wants to purchase. i can only imagine how terrible their staff will become after the purchase.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Ask4Info: 5:54pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Wait make Buhari appoint minister of justice den u lodge ur complaints

This isn't funny. It is me and Visafone today. It could be you and one bank or gsm customer agen tomorrow.

The earlier we put a stop to the rudeness of these employees and their company the better.

They can't take our money and still want to enslave us.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by edoyad(m): 5:55pm On Jul 03, 2015
Why even go that crappy provider OP, no airtel in your area ?

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Ask4Info: 6:02pm On Jul 03, 2015
edoyad:
Why even go that crappy provider OP, no airtel in your area ?

Does Airtel offer CDMA service?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Nobody: 6:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
This Thing Called " Rude" I Can Liken It To Lack Of Home Training And Self~training. I Believe The Company Did Not Train Employee To Be Rude To Their Customers But Because They Were Born Rude Thats Why they Act That Way.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Beremx(f): 6:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
I swear if this story gets to front page, those ladies are finished. Do not underestimate the wide outreach if NL.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Ask4Info: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
elijah2u:
This Thing Called " Rude" I Can Liken It To Lack Of Home Training And Self~training. I Believe The Company Did Not Train Employee To Be Rude To Their Customers But Because They Were Born Rude Thats Why Act That Way.

But those companies spend millions of naira on a regular basis training these companies.

Running a service that helps train company staff how how to treat customers and prospects alike i know there's something we implement called "Result tracking platform" whereby we monitor the employees behaviors after such training over a period of time.

Visafone raking billions of dollars as profit can't tell me they don't carry out such training or monitoring policies.

If it was in a sane country, I would have worked out of that place and get intouch with my lawyer and the next step is to sue the company on the grounds of discrimination, emotional trauma and insult to my person.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Ask4Info: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:
I swear if this story gets to front page, those ladies are finished. Do not underestimate the wide outreach if NL.

They really do not deserve that job. This isn't the first or second time i have witnessed such mannerless act but hearing her comment directly made me realize those past experiences weren't just a coincidence but rather they were all intentional. I have gotten complains from my partner, employees and other people who use their service and have course to go to their office.

10 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 6:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
Beremx:
i wish it does. All these companies that doesnt know how to treat their costumers will have to learn their lessons

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by fruitfulBROTHER(m): 6:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
Ask4Info:
Normally i would have ignored such behavior on the excuse that the workload on their staff was much that day or they were all under pressure but unfortunately their reason for their bad attitude was to my hearing. This is what happened.

I walked into the Visafone office on Adeniran Ogunsanya in Surulere, Lagos state to purchase an accessory which even though is still under warranty i didn't want to be delayed by the normal submission of purchase receipt and the rest before the item could be replaced. So i walked in and greeted generally ("Good Afternoon" ). i noticed that only the police officer in uniform sitting opposite the door responded while the 3 customer service agents seated just by the door all didn't respond. I never bothered reading meaning to it because that wasn't the reason i went there in the first place so i walked up to the counted and inquired if the accessory was available. To be greatest surprise all 3 customer service ladies pretended they didn't hear me and all ignored me. I stood there for nothing less than 3 minutes until a young man from the inner office came to attend to me, he directed me to meet another guy in the inner room, as a was going in, i overheard one of the ladies (the one in the middle saying) "He want us to attend to him when he didn't greet us."

I was so furious at that statement. first of all, i greeted when i entered which only the police man in uniform acknowledged. Secondly, it is not even my right in anyway as a customer to first greet, the reverse is actually the case. over a decade in business has thought me that even a toddler who is a customer or prospect must be highly respected so why is the rule for Visafone's agents different?

The unfortunate thing is that we have at least six of their phone we use as official lines and all of them are very active lines so it is not like they are doing me i favor. I am actually directly or indirectly paying each of those rude ladies salaries as my continuous patronage of their company means they still have a job.

I have written their office a letter through enquiry@visafone.com.ng i hope they get to read it and call all their staff across the nation to order. This was the same arrogant behavior their sister company (Zenith Bank) put up initially until the likes of GT Bank, Diamond Bank and First Bank showed them how to treat a customer.

This was the same nasty and arrogant attitude the likes of Celtel, Starcomms, Multilinks, Intercellular and Mobitel put up until they all folded up.

I pray the maagement of Visafone puts her employees to order. Every single customer is king, well at least that's the foundation i use to run my company and sink down the mind and thoughts of each employee. So the scenario of an employee being rude to any customer or prospects can't just be imagined except such employee has gotten another job elsewhere.

PLEASE SHARE YOUR EXPERIENCE ABOUT OTHER RUDE STAFF OF CORPORATE COMPANIES.

CC: Lalasticlala , Seun , OAM4J
bros true talk. First bank is the BEST when it comes to customer service.

6 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Ask4Info: 6:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
fruitfulBROTHER:

bros true talk. First bank is the BEST when it comes to customer service.

Diamond bank are equally great. they train and retrain their staff. Even in the toughest and most stressful situation, the never transfer aggression onto the customer.

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Ask4Info: 6:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Am sorry man!

It's okay!
Not every situation should be joked about.

4 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 03, 2015
In a country like America.
I'm sueing their assess for 50 million dollars

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by XVIER(m): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
Y
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by brownjulie(f): 6:30pm On Jul 03, 2015
cool That's ladies for you.. Always forming..
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by BizBayo: 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
not so good. I hope they respond to your email.
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Dannyset(m): 6:31pm On Jul 03, 2015
Visafone?
U really controlled ursef bro! I personally would hav flared up immediately I greeted them and they refused to answer. The issue would hav been clarified before it even gets to that level. My greetings are expensive to me and I don't give it out anyhow. Some people are rude and at the same time lousy. Maybe they weren't properly recruited for that position sha.

13 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by allanphash7(m): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Majority of the who doesnt know the actual work they are given to go

Awon waray

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by BlissB(f): 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
For Visafone office again??,wetin she day feel like?....Na wa o

1 Like

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
K
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
Customer service in Nigeria is relentlessly appalling

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by loomer: 6:32pm On Jul 03, 2015
As long as na female, I no surprise

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by muahmed(m): 6:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
Naija
Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by khalebzy(m): 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
This one na normal thing nah...You would see tiny ladies that arent even up to your younger sister, talk to you anyhow

Its just our poor mentality and attitude towards the Nigerian environment.
May God help us

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With The Rude Female Employees At Visafone Office Today by Nobody: 6:34pm On Jul 03, 2015
the fact tht customers are always right doesn't guarantee customers to behave anyhw hw.... who knws maybe reverse is the case. since there is nobody to be ur witness @op
or.... audio or idonbilivit??

the rate @ which naija customers are complaining nowadays eh??

I wnt be surprised if dey come Here to report ATM machine that it says,, ''dey ve insert d wrng pin meanwhile dey tot its dia pin dey inserted initially

nobody is flawless.

#Peace

8 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Share How Your Ex-boses Responded To Your Resignation / Pic: Difference Between A Boss And A Leader / First Bank To Sack 1000 Workers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.