Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:25 PM

The Man Who Missed His Way - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Man Who Missed His Way (816 Views)

When She Needs A Man Who Works In Oil And Gas (Hilarious Pic) / Check Out What A Nairalander Saw On His Way To Work / 11 Types Of People That We Missed On Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Man Who Missed His Way by Visocrate(m): 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2015
An efik man (calabar man ) who was sharpening his knife so a gentle man missed his way and walked down to him and said Sir pls I am trying to locate the main route to the town don't know where to go next ! then the calabar man still sharpening his knife but did not answer him then the man repeated himself again , in annoyance the calabar man replied mgbok just walk down you will see a T junction or Y junction just take one between them, then continued his work , the young man then went and saw exactly the description of the calabar man and waz conpus walk down to the calabar man again for the second time and still saw the same man sharpening his knife then said to him sir I got there but don't still get the direction ,which of them do I take when I get to the divided road this aggrieved the calabar man who was struggling to sharpen is knife he took the knife wanted to use it on the man but the man 4an away and he followed him in full speed on getting to the T junction the gentle man took to his Left then the man started laughing and said mgbok who show you the wey you follow now so you know the road pass me even you com dey disturb me come back next time na
Re: The Man Who Missed His Way by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2015
smiley
Re: The Man Who Missed His Way by Timerkin1: 6:38pm On Jul 09, 2015
TJ

(1) (Reply)

When You Have Been To All The Banks For A Job Interview / Different Types Of People You Meet On Facebook / Photo: Which State Can This be Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.