Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,482 members, 7,801,214 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 12:34 PM

Kids London Bale Available! - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Kids London Bale Available! (1038 Views)

Uk Bale Clothes For Sale At Affordable Prices / 1st Grade London Bale Splash! / Buy Our "HOT" 1st Grade London Bale Or Select From It And Resale As "NEW"! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kids London Bale Available! by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 03, 2015
kids bale in 55kg bale like Children mixed bale,children skirt,dresses,Cardigan, cotton shirt,ladies wears etc.well sorted and well package all d way from UK.A first trial In my bales will convince u.not asking for u to buy 2or3 bales.try my bales with one bale.u will come back again.ping if interested 7E14A379 or whats app 07033450654.
Re: Kids London Bale Available! by Nobody: 6:36pm On Jul 03, 2015
pls kindly give me detail to get into this buzz, I will be glad to partner wet u, kwag4all@gmail.com
Re: Kids London Bale Available! by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 03, 2015
wasiy:
pls kindly give me detail to get into this buzz, I will be glad to partner wet u, kwag4all@gmail.com
I guess u are d one I'm charting with on bbm.thanks
Re: Kids London Bale Available! by SirAlfred(m): 11:38am On Jul 06, 2015
can i have ur price list and do you deal on men shirts. send your price list to me on alfredfulfilled@gmail.com. am from abia state, thanks
Re: Kids London Bale Available! by SirAlfred(m): 1:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
For now, my whatsApp is not working and i've deleted it.
the gist is that i want to go to men wears to start with, later i will join women wears. what is the cost?
Re: Kids London Bale Available! by EagleScribes: 1:31pm On Jul 06, 2015
Please where are you based?
Re: Kids London Bale Available! by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
SirAlfred:
For now, my whatsApp is not working and i've deleted it.
the gist is that i want to go to men wears to start with, later i will join women wears. what is the cost?
I can't post prices here.call me with my num or send text.I will call u.thanks
Re: Kids London Bale Available! by chipraise(f): 3:23am On Jul 07, 2015
d Op is A nice woman.her bales are nice and OK.I do buy from her.some NLanders are her customers too.she is genuine and trustworthy. nothing like scamming.some here can I testify.if u are looking for a nice London kids bale,Etc patronise her with one bale and see d testimony. God dey by her side too.no shaking.
Re: Kids London Bale Available! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
for those that has patronise and also those that are yet to do.thank so much. keep your orders coming to testify like others.

(1) (Reply)

Butchery, Meat Processing,business Development In Nigeria / .. / Download POS Software

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.