Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,807 members, 7,802,582 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:45 PM

How I Aborted My First Date With A New Freebie. Funny!! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How I Aborted My First Date With A New Freebie. Funny!! (413 Views)

'okibe Olivia Aborted My Child'- Husband To Lady Who Regreted Her Marriage Speak / My Ex-Girlfriend Aborted My Child - Nigerian Man (Photos) / She Aborted My Baby Without My Consent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Aborted My First Date With A New Freebie. Funny!! by charles009(m): 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hey Folks,

I met this pretty girl in the morning as I was on my way to walk. I stopped her and gave her the gaze of a big boy around town. She immediately hopped into my car and we had a brief discussion.

I dropped her off and gave her my card to call.
I didn't have to worry about her calling, She was so excited . I guess my 2014 state of the Art Acura ZDX was giving her an orgasm. Hey guys am not boasting here.

Barely 20mins after dropping her off, she called and we agreed on a date at 6pm.

I left work early to get into an outfit that was chilling. My polo fit was simply out of the top draw, a combo of my tom Ford and Ralph Lauren cologne can make any woman fall in love.

Some few hours back, I drove to her place picked her up and within seconds her eyes were all filled with love.

I realised I was low on Benjamin, so i had to pull over to use the ATM, I handed over my card to her and told her my pin is 1994. ( now she was crazy, cos that's her birth year) don't ask me how! Told her to draw a 50grand.

When she returned to the Car, I noticed she kept the money in her purse and handed over only the ATM card to me. I was still trying to figure out the plan, I did not ask for my money, I pulled over and asked her to get me water that I was so thirsty. She bought the water and still didn't give me the money.

Then I angrily turned and started driving to her house, she knew something was wrong, the moment I got to her house, I asked her to please give me my money. She wanted to explain, it was just too late. I told her to leave my car and I wasn't just ready to listen to pleas.

And for the gold digger chicks, please don't exhibit your desperation, the future plans might just be so great.

She has given me more than 100 calls, it's a pity she screwed it.

Cheers and join me as I chill.TGIF
Re: How I Aborted My First Date With A New Freebie. Funny!! by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2015
So you gave a stranger your pin no and you expect us to believe it? Oya clap for yourself o Dangote.

1 Like

Re: How I Aborted My First Date With A New Freebie. Funny!! by vjsmiles: 7:09pm On Jul 03, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Trying To Monitor A Girl Is Like Catching The Wind! / New Promo Pics / 5 Tips For Finding And Dating A Fit Girl !!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.