Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,996 members, 7,806,896 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:32 AM

Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. (5475 Views)

Media Consultant Sues Alison-madueke For Illegally Using His Name To Attack OBJ / Yorubas Are The Most Sophisticated Nigerians, Says Ojo Madueke / Picture Of Ojo Madueke At Un General Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by stoikjoy: 3:49pm On Mar 04, 2009
Has any body ever considered Ojo Madueke for President. The man appears more competent than most PDP key political figures we know today. Have you ever watch him talk, he might have a little imperfections arisin from his relationship with some bad eggs in PDP, but he is intelligent and confident with his convictions.Forget the fact : that he is an IBO man. Lets assume if things were done on merit. I think the guy is more competent than Yaradua or even Obasanjo,or Artiku for the job of the president.What do you think?
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by Afam4eva(m): 3:51pm On Mar 04, 2009
Who would consider a sycophant for president.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by stoikjoy: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2009
Yes he is a sycophant as we all knw. But you should also realise that -in Nigeria today- that is the only way you can always become politically relevant. So as to always be in the News.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by tpia: 3:54pm On Mar 04, 2009
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by asha80(m): 3:56pm On Mar 04, 2009
@Tpia
Do you know nigeria ploitcs well?
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by stoikjoy: 4:02pm On Mar 04, 2009
I really dont know why Afam4eva addressed him as a sycophant. My original question was dat the guy ( Ojo Madueke) appears more competent for President than other key PDP people paraded today. I have watched him for long -since he started his politica career with PDP. He is very intelligent.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by KnowAll(m): 4:09pm On Mar 04, 2009
How he became our foreign minister amazes me. Foreign Ministry is about diplomacy, If he cannot get along with one of his Ambasssdors that says a lot about him. Whether the Ambassodor is right or wrong he should be able to handle the situation like a true diplomat. Not sending an attached letter written to you to the presidency. That act is Childish to say the least.  That man needs to grow up some primary 5 kids have more diplomatic tact than that minister we have.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by mustafar1: 4:12pm On Mar 04, 2009
consider who for president? what has he done that merits his name be mentioned as a candidate for A$sHOLes Rock?
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by stoikjoy: 4:14pm On Mar 04, 2009
Why are you lookin at it from one perspective alone.Did ever considered what the ambassador said to him. Any way that is not what i am being bothered about. The issue is that among all the key PDP people we know today Ojo Madueke appears more intelligent than the likes of OBJ, ATIKU,YARADUA,etc
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by KnowAll(m): 4:15pm On Mar 04, 2009
I am 100% sure when the ambassodor in question was the Governor of Western State Ojo Maduaeke would have been in one of those refugee camps in Biafra with his big Kwasioko belly begging for food. The man is total disgrace.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by deor03(m): 4:18pm On Mar 04, 2009
KnowAll:

I am 100% sure when the ambassodor in question was the Governor of Western State Ojo Maduaeke would have been in one of those refugee camps in Biafra with his big Kwasioko belly begging for food. The man is total disgrace.

This is rubbish yarns
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by mustafar1: 4:19pm On Mar 04, 2009
KnowAll:

you say this as fact, can you please show proof of this 'fact' of yours?
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by lucabrasi(m): 4:21pm On Mar 04, 2009
irrespective of what our individual opinions of him are,the constitution stipulates that he has a right to vote and be voted for untill he contravenes the laws
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by stoikjoy: 4:22pm On Mar 04, 2009
Must_a_far, listen- its is no all about what he has done to merit it. Its about competence.
And to reply u knowall- the ambassador who came up in public with such statement about biafra lacks diplomatic tact as well.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by KnowAll(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2009
@Must a far

Are you not an African man we respect our elders in Africa, Ojo Maduake would have been in primary school when the Ambassodor was the Govenor of Western State and that calls for respect no matter how u look at it.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by desgiezd(m): 4:24pm On Mar 04, 2009
@ Topic

This is a huge joke. Make him president and he will order all vehicles removed from our roads and ask everybody to buy bicycles. A man who can not even manage a ministry professionally.

Our memory is still fresh of how he mounted the podium and was campaigning vigorously and begging Abacha to transmute to civilian president as he is the only one that can deliver Nigeria
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by asha80(m): 4:31pm On Mar 04, 2009
Knowall i like you because you are not a closet tribalist tongue wink
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by Nobody: 4:40pm On Mar 04, 2009
threadstarter, you be having a laugh.
on the other hand, you may have a point. ojo maduekwe has somehow managed to remain relevant. he seems to align himself with people that really matter. i cant fault him for that.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by KnowAll(m): 4:41pm On Mar 04, 2009
Knowall i like you because you are not a closet tribalist  

There is nothing tribalistic about it if a grown up man has cock up we should let him know. You think Yardua as he is the president of Nigeria will disrespect Babangida or even Buhari.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by DisGuy: 4:42pm On Mar 04, 2009
stoik_joy:

I really dont know why Afam4eva addressed him as a sycophant. My original question was dat the guy ( Ojo Madueke) appears more competent  for President than other key PDP people paraded today. I have watched him for long -since he started his politica career with PDP. He is very intelligent.

that's not good enough!

stoik_joy:

Must_a_far, listen- its is no all about what he has done to merit it. Its about competence.
And to reply u knowall- the ambassador who came up in public with such statement about biafra lacks diplomatic tact as well.

you are really struggling aren't you
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by asha80(m): 4:45pm On Mar 04, 2009
There is nothing tribalistic about it if a grown up man has cock up we should let him know. You think Yardua as he is the president of Nigeria will disrespect Babangida or even Buhari

And what is there not to respect people?Are they your heroes?
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by vwvw(m): 4:48pm On Mar 04, 2009
grin grin grin grin i hope its not the same ojo madueke, the one who promised to take Nigeria to El dorado by riding bicycles. i'd rather resurrect kaduna nzeogu from the grave than give Ojo Madueke a chance. the atrocities he chunked up with the PDP in Obj's failed years are indicative antecedents of his roguish origins
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by KnowAll(m): 4:51pm On Mar 04, 2009
And what is there not to respect people?Are they your heroes?

Dont u respect your dad, Is your father your hero- If u see your pap just knack am for head undecided
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by stoikjoy: 4:53pm On Mar 04, 2009
Dis guy, i am not strugling- the truth is that the guy is more competent than OBJ, YARADUA,or ATIKU.
Also he is far better than others(military or civilian) who hav helped crippled this nation to its kneels.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by mustafar1: 4:56pm On Mar 04, 2009
KnowAll:

@Must a far

Are you not an African man we respect our elders in Africa, Ojo Maduake would have been in primary school when the Ambassodor was the Govenor of Western State and that calls for respect no matter how u look at it.

KnowAll:

knowall, please read the above quotes from you and tell me you are respecting elders in the second one by making mention of his big kwashioko belly begging for food.

i asked for proof that your statement which u sell as fact is actually fact. and not respect which u r trying to sell me when ur statement negates ur argument.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by asha80(m): 4:57pm On Mar 04, 2009
I do not know about your part of the country but in my part of the country traditionally respect is earned and NOT demanded.If you are older than me and you misbehave i can tell it to your face that you have misbehaved.  Forget my papa thing as Ibb and buhari are not my Father.

@Knowall
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by mustafar1: 5:03pm On Mar 04, 2009
stoik_joy:

Dis guy, i am not strugling- the truth is that the guy is more competent than OBJ, YARADUA,or ATIKU.
Also he is far better than others(military or civilian) who hav helped crippled this nation to its kneels.

stoik_joy:

stoik joy, if what he has done previously is not part of his CV then how do u measure this huge word 'COMPETENCE' you are throwing around with reckless abandone?
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by KnowAll(m): 5:06pm On Mar 04, 2009
@Must a far
his big kwashioko belly begging for food.

There are some historical facts in life that one cannot distort.

Its a fact that six million Jews in during the 2nd world war.

Its a fact a million Biafran kids suffered Kwasikor just after the war. I do not know how old Ojo Mad is, but if he was between the ages of 5 and 13 then there is a very high likelyhood that he might be one of the 1 million kids with Kwasikor.

War is no child's play u see it on TV everyday in sudan and places like that.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by mustafar1: 5:12pm On Mar 04, 2009
KnowAll:

@Must a far
his big kwashioko belly begging for food.

There are some historical facts in life that one cannot distort.

Its a fact that six million Jews in during the 2nd world war.

Its a fact a million Biafran kids suffered Kwasikor just after the war. I do not know how old Ojo Mad is, but if he was between the ages of 5 and 13 then there is a very high likelyhood that he might be one of the 1 million kids with Kwasikor.

War is no child's play u see it on TV everyday in sudan and places like that

KnowAll, your are still throwing out ur personal postulation as fact. u are not even sure of his age now or his age while the biafra war was one. yet you state as fact that there is high likelyhood that he might be one of the million kids malnourished. are u listening to urself at all.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by RichyBlacK(m): 5:13pm On Mar 04, 2009
Let's continue with this thread. I locked the other one - a duplicate. smiley
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by stoikjoy: 5:19pm On Mar 04, 2009
Must a far, i measure COMPETENCE under this framework.
Knowledge= If u have listen to madueke talkin,maybe u will be convinc on his competence in this area
Skill=He has always remain politically relevant compared to other of his PDP coleagues.
Ability=Any able citizen of this country can contest election. Even sick people can act in the capacit of nigerian president not to mention people who are healthy.

I hope this answer u ? must a far.
Re: Has Anybody Considered Ojo Madueke For President. by stoikjoy: 5:22pm On Mar 04, 2009
Must a far, i measure COMPETENCE under this framework-Knowledge , Skill and Ability.

Knowledge= If u have listen to madueke talkin,maybe u will be convinc on his competence in this area

Skill=He has always remain politically relevant compared to other of his PDP coleagues.

Ability=Any able citizen of this country can contest election. Even sick people can act in the capacit of nigerian president not to mention people who are healthy.

I hope this answer u ? must a far

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Durojaiye, An Exemplary New Nigerian / Atiku Blasts Aganga, Hails Okonjo-iweala / Educational Qualifications: Yoruba Governors Vs Igbo Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.