Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,869 members, 7,806,472 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:59 PM

[PHOTOS] Unboxing The New Infinix Zero 2 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / [PHOTOS] Unboxing The New Infinix Zero 2 (4315 Views)

Unboxing The Infinix Note 4 Pro X571 With X-pen In The Box For N70,500 (pics) / Unboxing The Infinix Hot 4 X557 In Pictures / Unboxing The Tecno Camon C9 In Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[PHOTOS] Unboxing The New Infinix Zero 2 by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jul 03, 2015

Infinix zero 2 is the latest piece of hardware from infinix mobility. Also known as "The Next Hero" , Zero 2 is the successor to Infinix zero</a> and the second smartphone in the Zero Series. Zero 2 has a 5inch Amoled display with Corning gorilla glass 3 protection. The hardware is comprised of a Mediatek Octacore processor with 2GB RAM and 16GB / 32GB internal memory. This dual sim smartphone boasts of a 5MP front camera and 13MP sharp shooter at the back.

A Quick Look At The Specs

5-inch HD AMOLED display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
2.0 GHz octa-core processor
2GB RAM and 16GB/32GB internal.
2300 mAh non-removeable battery
13MP back camera, 5MP front camera
Dual-SIM
Android KitKat 4.4, upgradeable to Android 5.0 Lollipop
Kevlar back cover.

Join us as we unbox infinix zero 2.

Unboxing : Infinix Zero 2 Photos

Zero 2 comes well packed in a Black and Lemon Carton. This carton houses the phone and other accessories such as phone manual , USB Chord , Earphone and charger. The charger comes with both 2 and 3 pin options for you to choose from.

Hands-On , First Impressions

Hands on , the first thing that caught my attention was the premium design and refreshing feel on hand. It has very slim edges and feels totally weightless. I noticed The home and back buttons were embedded on the display , The first on an Infinix smartphone.

It has a unibody design. The sim and memory card tray is on the right and left side of the body (respectively).

The loud speakers are positioned at the bottom edge of the smartphone and the audio quality was super cool.

Zero 2 utilises Samsung’s AMOLED technology to produce stunning display , Although the default wallpaper is too colourful. The UI is Transculent and Icons are small.

That's all for now. I'm still setting things up. Keep in touch , a full review will be published soon.

Source : http://androidnigeria.com.ng/infinix-zero-2-photos/
Re: [PHOTOS] Unboxing The New Infinix Zero 2 by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
I'm Open to questions. Ask your questions and i will try my best to answer all.

If you dont want to miss our review please like our Facebook page : http://facebook.com/androidnigeriaonline
Re: [PHOTOS] Unboxing The New Infinix Zero 2 by Qu3sT(m): 9:07pm On Jul 03, 2015
Nice phone but the battery seems a little low 4 an infinix phone.

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Unboxing The New Infinix Zero 2 by xamuel17(m): 9:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
the phone is nice

#meanwhile, i will never be satisfied with technology until am able to download food

2 Likes

Re: [PHOTOS] Unboxing The New Infinix Zero 2 by Nobody: 9:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
xamuel17:
the phone is nice

meanwhile, i will never be satisfied with technology until am able to download food

Keep dreaming. tongue

1 Like

Re: [PHOTOS] Unboxing The New Infinix Zero 2 by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 03, 2015
The battery sud av bn like that of infinix hot note...nice spec yet. How much pls in Nigeria currency?
Re: [PHOTOS] Unboxing The New Infinix Zero 2 by Nobody: 10:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Akonice07:
The battery sud av bn like that of infinix hot note...nice spec yet. How much pls in Nigeria currency?

You can Get the 2GB RAM /16GB storage version for #32,900.

2GB RAM / 32GB Internal Storage costs #35,900
Re: [PHOTOS] Unboxing The New Infinix Zero 2 by augster(m): 10:09pm On Jul 03, 2015
Only the 16GB Variant Black colour is available @ #32,900. Contact me to get yours now.
Re: [PHOTOS] Unboxing The New Infinix Zero 2 by Teedeechian(m): 11:01pm On Jul 03, 2015
Yeah, infinix zero 2 rocks, contact me to get yours.
Re: [PHOTOS] Unboxing The New Infinix Zero 2 by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
.....................…
Re: [PHOTOS] Unboxing The New Infinix Zero 2 by BluePearls(m): 7:55pm On Jul 04, 2015
I hate those onscreen buttons, very big turnoff for me.
Re: [PHOTOS] Unboxing The New Infinix Zero 2 by Marvell23(m): 9:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
The Infinix Zero 2 is back online on Jumia for N32,900. Kindly contact Daremarvellous, a trusted jumia sales consultant on WhatsApp 08156636487 to help you place your order for this great phone
Re: [PHOTOS] Unboxing The New Infinix Zero 2 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
BluePearls:

Turn off? I love it. It's very cool.
Re: [PHOTOS] Unboxing The New Infinix Zero 2 by Nsonaso(m): 8:06am On Jul 05, 2015
BluePearls:
Same to me.... I've used it on GiONEE Dream D1. And vowed never to go back except if the phone have a very, I mean very very extremely sexy razor slim bottom bezel.... Else it's completely turn off
Re: [PHOTOS] Unboxing The New Infinix Zero 2 by constance500: 11:08am On Jul 05, 2015
this is good

(1) (Reply)

Airtel Free Airtime Bonus Codes From Talk More Package / Get Glo 6gb For Only 2k, No Tweaking / Master The Fun Art Of Taking Selfie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.