Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,648 members, 7,801,891 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:59 AM

Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? (4767 Views)

Possible To Love Someone Of The Opposite Sex Without Improper Intention? / 20 Body Language Women Exhibit When They're Inlove With You. / 6 Things That Happen When You Love Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 10:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hy famz....thank God its Friday bet some nairaland is out cruising and clubbing as in no be small tin ooo grin. ......
Anyways ve got a little issues on my mind and I feel really weird and awkward right now..
Hav been single for a while because I felt relatnship should be put on hold for now, hav turned down many guys and rejected gestures, to some guys dat I like I play "hard to get" u knw nah, ladies tin...Bt recently a friend who knows a friend hook me up with one kinda guy like dat and after like few weeks of our conversation oh heavens I get crazy abt dis guy as I get really crazy abt him dat am baffled I cn fall dis easily, me dat am forming hard heart grin no guy can break thru am kinda confused and am trying to wonder if my feelings re genuine, I mean I respect dis guy, too much that am afraid not to hurt him or get him upset (he is a melchol) does who knw temperaments ll understand better,...he is more like my kind of Guy bt we re yet to meet in person reason becos we abode in two difference states so we havn't traveled through although we ll c soonest...Bt am kinda confused if our love is genuine becos we re yet to meet and I cnt understand how love takes place without d physical

Pls guys is it possible to love someone u hav not seen??

Is the feelings genuine or we re both infatuated, or jst deceiving ourselves

Pls points without insults abeg...thnx

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 10:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by elantraceey(f): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
My dear it's strange but it's real.
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by sinaj(f): 10:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
*in shaggy voice* Mr lover lover cool
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Kingpinukecy(m): 10:23pm On Jul 03, 2015
its kinda wierd e knw? Pls control ursef because it might b flatuated
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by henry255: 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Wow! What a coincidence. This is exactly what I am going tru. Someone linked me up to a girl who does not know what she wants in a relationship. We got chatting, this is just 4 weeks of our chat witot getting to meet each other and i'm head over heels in luv and she feels same.
My dear, I will say you are in the right feeling, nurture it and hasten up for the both of u to meet. Trust me, it's a feeling that when u will get to meet him, you will even love him the more. That's exactly what my plans are wink

3 Likes

Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by nwadiuko1(m): 10:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
God don catch u dis tym cheesy
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by jokeydamson(f): 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmm be careful use ur head not ur @ cos u never can tell
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 10:27pm On Jul 03, 2015
It's very possible.

3 Likes

Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Captainswag225(m): 10:33pm On Jul 03, 2015
its possible but be prepared for heartbreak also.

3 Likes

Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by big7: 10:35pm On Jul 03, 2015
Make i first check if u not my gf coming back tomorrow...

OK back to the topic... My gf nd i haven't met.. Though we are reli into each other.. But the gud news z that she z coming back to lag tomorrow hallaluyah.. Lol...
It possible loving someone you haven't met just make sure what he tells you about himself z the gospel trust... Then u guys are gud to go.. Though distance relationship z kinda weird to me.. Love it when my woman is not to far away for my reach... Enjoy your dude... Best of luck.... Tomorrow on my mind gonna meet Dat gal wen Don put my expectations over high since a month now... Though I love her sha
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by funlord(m): 10:39pm On Jul 03, 2015
grin YES op! Only if you are a psychopath!
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 03, 2015
Possible but arrange to meet eachother soonest.

We never can't tell
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Cutehector(m): 10:44pm On Jul 03, 2015
Sinaj....shhhhh...

Op... Leme be frank wit u.... Online relationships suck! It fades away... If u guys dnt meet withn six months of ur online luv play den fogerrit...

For real, its bera findin love wit a someone who has a face..

1 Like

Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by dechandel(f): 10:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hol'on right there!!!
You two haven't met you say? And you are already feeling 'em tummy butterflies? Interesting!!

Now when you two finally meet, and there is this bit of expectations you already built up with your imaginations and he scores less? What will you do? Love him any less?
I mean don't get me wrong, you can actually take a liking to someone you've never met, but go all easy girl!!kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Beamborla(f): 11:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
It's very possible. But, please, let your expectations not be too high.

Matter of fact, expect very little so you don't become disappointed when you eventually see the person and if he's all 'wow', then it would be a big surprise. Either ways, you win.

Remember, sometimes, online personality is different from reality.

2 Likes

Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jul 03, 2015
Hmmmmmmmmm angry
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
It might be real, you might enjoy it.
But the chances of it lasting long are slim to none

Trust me #FromExperience!b
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Jul 03, 2015
zaragal:
Hmmmmmmmmm angry
Why frowningg?
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by dulux07(m): 11:26pm On Jul 03, 2015
Its possible, love is not physical, its a feeling. I guess u guys ve been sharin photos n stuffs. There is nothin to b scared of, at lis someone hooked u guys up, but notwitstandin, never trust anyone.
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by misspicy(f): 12:58am On Jul 04, 2015
This is exactly how I felt until I met with him 8 months later...but you know wat girl,his the best I eva had,patient,caring,loving,nice,encouraging,Godfearing and trustworthy....i tink I just got lucky,cos I wasnt tinking it wuld b sumtyn srz until we met,n af not regretted it since.so I advice u not to raise your hopes high n dnt fall for konji easily.

Thank me later.

3 Likes

Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Tashaamania(f): 1:18am On Jul 04, 2015
It's possible. That's why LOVE is silly.
Thing is, don't give it your all. Expect the worst same way you expect the best..
All the best with your new found happiness, hope it lasts. smiley

1 Like

Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 1:44am On Jul 04, 2015
MuhdG:

Why frowningg?

Nothing oooo..jst scared smiley
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 3:44am On Jul 04, 2015
zaragal:

Nothing oooo..jst scared smiley
Well I'll be scared if you weren't.

Coz online el ow vee ee is risky
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 6:12am On Jul 04, 2015
MuhdG:

Well I'll be scared if you weren't.

Coz online el ow vee ee is risky

Lol....abi...

Where pesin no go love go undecided
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by IamLEGEND1: 7:08am On Jul 04, 2015
pent-up sėxual desire can mess with people brain, sotey dem no dey fit differentiate between love and infatuation.

dont take my word for it though as i'm just stating my opinion, but know that there is 99% chance both of u will end up disappointed as u have built up unrealistic expectations of each other subconciously or otherwise.
But best of luck to you, young woman.

#YouAreGonnaNeedIt

1 Like

Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
pent-up sėxual desire can mess with people brain, sotey dem no dey fit differentiate between love and infatuation.

dont take my word for it though as i'm just stating my opinion, but know that there is 99% chance both of u will end up disappointed as u have built up unrealistic expectations of each other subconciously or otherwise.
But best of luck to you, young woman.

#YouAreGonnaNeedIt

So wat is ur point dear...forget the dude
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by IamLEGEND1: 8:03am On Jul 04, 2015
zaragal:

So wat is ur point dear...forget the dude
Dont expect anything serious to come out of this. i'm no pessimist,but online dating is a very tricky thing.
So just be careful and hope he isnt after ur head and vàgina for rituals.
#Hope4TheBestButExpectTheWorst.
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Odunharry(m): 8:14am On Jul 04, 2015
Tashaamania:
Thing is, don't give it your all. Expect the worst same way you expect the best..
hello..morning to you
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

Dont expect anything serious to come out of this.
i'm no pessimist,but online dating is a very tricky thing.

So just be careful and hope he isnt after ur head and vàgina for rituals.

#Hope4TheBestButExpectTheWorst.

Thnx sugar kiss
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 8:20am On Jul 04, 2015
nwadiuko1:
God don catch u dis tym cheesy

No be small catch he catch me ooo cheesy cheesy
Re: Inlove Online!!! Is It Possible To Love Someone You Re Yet To Meet?? by Nobody: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2015
Tashaamania:

Thnx sugar

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

MMM: 16 Photos That Describes How Everyone Is Feeling Tight Now / First Picture Of Beyonce After She Was Delivered Of Her Twin / My Landlord Rapes Me To Collect His Rent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.