Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,035 members, 7,799,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 11:29 PM

God Said "My People Perish Because Of Lack Of Knowledge" - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / God Said "My People Perish Because Of Lack Of Knowledge" (442 Views)

Rice Trade Has Drop, Thailand Complained About Lack Of Customers From Nigeria / Onyenewe-Motors: Access Banks Shut In Enugu Due To Lack Of MONEY to pay DEBTOR!! / Help Fedex Said My Package From The Usa Is With Ndlea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God Said "My People Perish Because Of Lack Of Knowledge" by osazekid(m): 10:19pm On Jul 03, 2015
You have lived a life of going out having fun, reading for exams, for interview, going to work etc...

Why dont you have time for God who created you,you go and come safely and you just forget God, do we think it's the devil handwork? No it's God, you dont have time for him yet he still protect you, he still makes you happy, he stil keeps your family healthy.
Satan is not here to smile or to pity you, satan doesn't do that,his job is to steal, kill and to destroy,

ask your self this question and answer it

why haven't anything bad happen to me?

I have been passing this road for years now and NOTHING has ever happened to me, why?

When boko haram were bombing humans, why wasn't i there?

When they were bombing church, why wasn't it my church?

I have never slept and not wake, why?

And you don't knw God and yet he keeps you, he is like "no i dont want any thing to happen to you, not because you know me but because i love you, i have given you the grace to live but there is a time that my hands will be tied to do nothing when the devil comes to kill you, you should fully give yourself to me before its too late"

God is telling you to come to him,
before it's too late, just give him you life!, let him own it,
pour out your soul upon him let him be the master of your life,tell him this, tell him to forgive you of your sins , tell him that he should take your life, tell him to own it.
Re: God Said "My People Perish Because Of Lack Of Knowledge" by raayah(f): 10:24pm On Jul 03, 2015
Yeah Right

(1) (Reply)

Contact Center Business How Viable / Who Needs A Mobile Chat APP Biz / Every Body Can Easily Get $10 Free On Www.happyminercoupon.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.