Stats: 3,150,277 members, 7,807,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free (38057 Views)

Crack Any Screen Lock On Andriod Be It Pattern Or Password / How To Watch Dstv On Your Android Device / Wow Best Way To Increase Andriod RAM Working Perfectly On All Andriod Device (2) (3) (4)

Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by BUGOFF(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2015
Karmanaut:
Firstly and most importantly, is your phone rooted? If yes then: Host: 127.0.0.1 Port: 8080
That's all.
tnx bro. let me try it
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by PenSniper: 10:34am On Jul 09, 2015
bigtt76:
Nice one. How far unto the ocean side of hem tee hen mb naaa grin try code us your pinging tinz. Mods on de troll grin

Is the tit truely big. ?
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by PenSniper: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Arbiola:
For unlimited mb contact this whatsapp no

Where is the number ?
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by BUGOFF(m): 10:38am On Jul 09, 2015
Karmanaut:

Firstly and most importantly, is your phone rooted?
If yes then:
Host: 127.0.0.1
Port: 8080

That's all.
I hv done so but yet apps lyk badoo won't open.
shud I enable authentication?
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 09, 2015
omosoft:
thanks working well bt will try others later. I appreciate.
Cheers, mate.
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by bigtt76(f): 5:02pm On Jul 09, 2015
Come closer and have a look naaaa grin #ewuuuu kiss tongue

PenSniper:

Is the tit truely big. ?
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by PenSniper: 10:59pm On Jul 09, 2015
bigtt76:
Come closer and have a look naaaa grin #ewuuuu kiss tongue

Aaaah, why insult me. Just curious. But no offence taken. Different strokes.

Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by Jibwillz: 5:19am On Jul 10, 2015
plz fam... just wna know if it's just ma fone or mobdro is not working with simpleServer... cuz d onli time it ever worked, it zapped ma airtym... wud like 2 know if derz a way around it... my simpleServer works fine, but mobdro isn't working without money on my fone
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by Warlord3000(m): 6:03am On Jul 10, 2015
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by miniano1(m): 7:02am On Jul 10, 2015
Jibwillz:
plz fam... just wna know if it's just ma fone or mobdro is not working with simpleServer... cuz d onli time it ever worked, it zapped ma airtym... wud like 2 know if derz a way around it... my simpleServer works fine, but mobdro isn't working without money on my fone
get had much mb to watch this
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by miniano1(m): 7:03am On Jul 10, 2015
Exceptionalkeil:
This is wonderment... op kindly help a brother with d unlimited browsing code on Etisalat
you can get it online
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by miniano1(m): 7:04am On Jul 10, 2015
Karmanaut:

From their site:

https://mobdro.com/faq
update to new version I will update the link
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by Kingsasian(m): 9:17am On Jul 10, 2015
I just downloaded but it says there is a problem parsing the package.
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by Jibwillz: 9:31am On Jul 10, 2015
miniano1:
get had much mb to watch this
don't understand u bruh...
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by 2Mekus: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2015
miniano1:
you can get it online
Online? How? Help your bruh na!
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by Losky4sure: 9:51am On Jul 10, 2015
have be looking for this app since. since xmx stop working thank you guy.... working well on my phone

Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 10, 2015
Kingsasian:
I just downloaded but it says there is a problem parsing the package.
Setting>About device.
My guess is that you're running Gingerbread (2.3) or lower.
Mobdro works from ICS (4.0) and higher.
Update your device if you can or get a new one.
Cheers.
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by Nobody: 10:28am On Jul 10, 2015
Jibwillz:
It works perfectly on my phone.
Check your settings.
Or get a new sim.
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by hamilton62(m): 11:01am On Jul 10, 2015
Karmanaut:
Weird. Mine works without WiFi. Using SimpleServer.
If your phone is rooted try Autoproxy or Proxydroid.

If it shows you "You have used 75% or 100% of your BB10 subscription..." just ignore it, it'll still work.
Please, add me on Whatsapp we need to talk
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by Kingsasian(m): 11:13am On Jul 10, 2015
Karmanaut:

Setting>About device.
My guess is that you're running Gingerbread (2.3) or lower.
Mobdro works from ICS (4.0) and higher.
Update your device if you can or get a new one.
Cheers.
yea, you are right bro. I am running on gingerbread. I thought as much. Thanks a lot.

Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by Nobody: 1:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
hamilton62:

Please, add me on Whatsapp we need to talk
You can contact me through my email.
It's on my profile.
Or contact the OP:
https://www.nairaland.com/2425251/how-watch-free-dstv-andriod/3#35642360
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by whatis1god(m): 2:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
miniano1:
Hi Nairaland.com I will tell you one of my lovely app which is called mobdro this app i have been using this app for the past 7 month now with there full support this app contains 2 thousand channels. is updating every day it contains this popular channels SKY SPORT 1-5, NAT-GEOWILD, VEVO, MTV BASE, BEIN SPORT, WRESTLING, SONY MAX SKY NEW, BBC, ABC, ALJEEZERA, CNN, ACTION MOVIES, see don't let me talk too much download and see your self download below NOTE YOU MUST HAVE UNLIMITED MB to watch this download http://www.datafilehost.com/d/c07b83f4

Link updated new version of mobdro http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9a146ceb

Broh! Good job u did but I still can't use this app ever since u posted it.
Sometimes after download and tried to make use of it all I get is "check your internet connection" sometimes it states " you are using the unsupported version please update" and when try updating, nothing happen.
I just wish you can help. I tried downloading it from the first link u provided but I couldn't but successful in d second link. Yet can't use it.
I have also downloaded it in so many sites and no one works.
If u don't mind adding me on whatsapp just to help me ouy. I really want to use this app. Thanks.
I run Android 4.0
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by ritzytbabs(m): 4:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
miniano1:
download the latest version here http://www.datafilehost.com/d/9a146ceb

thank you, its working well on my tab.

screen shot from my tab

#rockingit

Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
whatis1god:

Broh! Good job u did but I still can't use this app ever since u posted it.
Sometimes after download and tried to make use of it all I get is "check your internet connection" sometimes it states " you are using the unsupported version please update" and when try updating, nothing happen.
I just wish you can help. I tried downloading it from the first link u provided but I couldn't but successful in d second link. Yet can't use it.
I have also downloaded it in so many sites and no one works.
If u don't mind adding me on whatsapp just to help me ouy. I really want to use this app. Thanks.
I run Android 4.0
Download from the official site:
https://mobdro.com/lb/downloads/mobdro.apk

Cheers.
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by whatis1god(m): 6:56pm On Jul 10, 2015
Karmanaut:

Download from the official site:
https://mobdro.com/lb/downloads/mobdro.apk

Cheers.

Thanks broh for ur quick response but after installing it see what I got
I will really apprexiate it if there is a way out.
Thanks once more

Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
whatis1god:

Thanks broh for ur quick response but after installing it see what I got I will really apprexiate it if there is a way out. Thanks once more
Weird. The link I shared was from the official site. Try to uninstall and then reinstall. PS: What version is it? The latest version is 1.2.428
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by refreshrate: 7:24am On Jul 11, 2015
off to watch click on BBC. OP just stopped by to thank you again for this.
PHCN Abi na eko electric or whatever they're known by these days have done their thing.

Got this app so no dulling.

God bless you again real good 7times everyday & 20times on Sundays.

Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by 2Mekus: 2:41pm On Jul 11, 2015
refreshrate:
off to watch click on BBC. OP just stopped by to thank you again for this.
PHCN Abi na eko electric or whatever they're known by these days have done their thing.

Got this app so no dulling.

God bless you again real good 7times everyday & 20times on Sundays.

This is not fair. Make una teach us how we can get unlimited data so we too can enjoy it. This my twinkle twinkle little data cant carry it. I use etisalat. Na the only network wey dey stream 4g for my side.
Re: How To Watch Free Dstv On Andriod Device For Free by refreshrate: 5:29pm On Jul 11, 2015
2Mekus:

This is not fair. Make una teach us how we can get unlimited data so we too can enjoy it. This my twinkle twinkle little data cant carry it. I use etisalat. Na the only network wey dey stream 4g for my side.

Guy no vex. Na swift broadband i dey use. All this data plan for network thing dey make my blood boil.

Gionee P5w vs Infinix Hot 2 / My Ministry Is Moving: See What I Received From Tecno Today. / Learn How To Clone Yourself Multiple Times In One Picture Using Your Phone