Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,129 members, 7,807,420 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 01:18 PM

Couple Who Were Married For 75 Years Died Hours Apart As They Held Hands In Bed - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Couple Who Were Married For 75 Years Died Hours Apart As They Held Hands In Bed (987 Views)

Old Nigerian Couple Kiss, Have Been Married For 45 Years / Lady Discovered Her Boyfriend Of 7 Years Has Been Married For 4 Years / Couple Married For 64Yrs Died Hours Apart As They Spend Final Moment Together. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Couple Who Were Married For 75 Years Died Hours Apart As They Held Hands In Bed by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 03, 2015
Jeanette Toczko, 96, and her 95-year-old husband, Alexander Toczko, from San Diego, California, died just hours apart as they held hands in bed.
Read More here>>>http://ogbeta..com/2015/07/couple-who-were-married-for-75-years.html

Re: Couple Who Were Married For 75 Years Died Hours Apart As They Held Hands In Bed by elantraceey(f): 11:50pm On Jul 03, 2015
That was really a peaceful death . Rest on smiley
Re: Couple Who Were Married For 75 Years Died Hours Apart As They Held Hands In Bed by sirthisthickkal: 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
What God has joined together, no man can put apart.
Re: Couple Who Were Married For 75 Years Died Hours Apart As They Held Hands In Bed by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 03, 2015
And then they woke up. He was in hell, she was in heaven. . . grin grin

Bad joke embarassed

And then they woke up! And she fell for angel Gabriel because of his arms. grin grin

Okay, bad joke again. embarassed

Runs away . . .
Re: Couple Who Were Married For 75 Years Died Hours Apart As They Held Hands In Bed by Cpumping(m): 12:08am On Jul 04, 2015
as much as dying in ur sleep is sweet n peaceful, I wd like to go out with a bang grin (not literally)

like go to space to blow up a giant asteroid on a collision course with earth, then dying in the process grin grin grin (like Bruce willis in Armageddon)

lool. u can bash me now.
Re: Couple Who Were Married For 75 Years Died Hours Apart As They Held Hands In Bed by marshalcarter: 12:12am On Jul 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
And then they woke up. He was in hell, she was in heaven. . . grin grin

Bad joke embarassed

And then they woke up! And she fell for angel Gabriel because of his arms. grin grin

Okay, bad joke again. embarassed

Runs away . . .
grin

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need A Serious Relationship Inrespect Of Any Tribe I Reside In Lagos Call / I'm In-love With My Married Ex / Could It Be What Am Thinking?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.