Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,297 members, 7,808,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:59 AM

(New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic (4740 Views)

Discover How To Make 200% Returns Investment Of Your Donation Within 5min / PREORDER IN STYLE: ##FOR YOUR CHEAP PHONES/LENOVO, XIAOMI, ETC/& OTHER GADGETS## (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 8:15am On Jul 24, 2015
top of the morning
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
Azure blue sold, black available
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 5:35pm On Jul 27, 2015
Available
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 5:51pm On Jul 28, 2015
Beautiful Tuesday
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 2:55pm On Aug 06, 2015
hot stuff
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 6:14pm On Aug 08, 2015
bump
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 5:18pm On Aug 11, 2015
fab deal, black still available
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 5:44pm On Aug 13, 2015
Only for the discerning
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 8:02pm On Aug 13, 2015
Black available
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 2:22pm On Aug 15, 2015
Available.... Quality for the discerning
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 12:59pm On Aug 19, 2015
Fashion for the discerning
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 5:20pm On Aug 20, 2015
Swanky
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 6:41pm On Aug 24, 2015
black available
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by youngbilly1: 9:13pm On Aug 24, 2015
Common this is a fake!
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 7:54pm On Aug 25, 2015
it's absolutely fake
and i presume this is authentic https://www.nairaland.com/1578178/hot-sale-ray-ban-full cheesy cheesy

my friend cmmn get outta ma thread, attention seeker.
youngbilly1:
Common this is a fake!
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 6:09pm On Aug 26, 2015
one pair (black) available
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by succri(m): 8:29am On Aug 27, 2015
can you deliver to my address ?
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 1:21pm On Aug 27, 2015
I dont deliver to residences, but i'm sure we can work out a convenient meet, if you're close to or around isolo
succri:
can you deliver to my address ?
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 1:26pm On Aug 27, 2015
available
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by thegame(m): 2:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
bizzle, you're a cocky individual.

That may be part of the reasons you havent been able to sell this eyewear for this long.
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2015
smiley m sure those who have had cause to transact with me will disagree.
and about not delivering to residences, why would i do that tho first off dts unsafe, secondly i'm selling this at almost the purchase price, dsnt make sense to further incure unnecessary costs.
you for instance have contacted me about three times with offers, i know for a fact you can afford d price and aswell know how much they typically retail for, but you'd rather satisfy your sense of bargaining, even if the seller sells at a loss. if you feel its over priced you can order yours
when someone who appreciates d price, knows the value and is willing to make the purchase comes around, it'll be sold. I'm not in a hurry.
thegame:
bizzle, you're a cocky individual.

That may be part of the reasons you havent been able to sell this eyewear for this long.
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by thegame(m): 3:09pm On Aug 27, 2015
Well, I haven't told you the reason for calling you cocky. I wouldn't advise you deliver to residences either cos that's really risk anyway. I agree wt u on that, but on only that.

I may not agree with you however that people that have had causes to transact wt you wont term you as cocky. Im delighted you know ii can afford your eyewear without sweat but it still beats me the level of pride you exuded when u just said you aren't in a hurry to sell. Even people with million naira goods know time is of the essence when selling. But I wont lecture you on how to run your business. The highest I can do is not be the one to transact wt you.

Since you started, I will finish. I called you three times to make enquiries, and with pride, you declined to sell because you wouldn't reduce 500 bucks from ur selling price. Its a shame really. I could use that 500 to pay for parkiing space for both our cars at our meeting point. We wont think of that 500 bucks u dont wanna reduce if we sit at a table after a hard day's job. I spent almost, if not more than 500 bucks calling you. But yet, u claim u wont sell at lower than cost price by reducing 500 bucksI remember how annoyingly interesting it was cos it was 500 bucks and im pretty sure you thought I would call back smiley I was in town for a short while, hence the repeated calls within that week.

I will end this here but for future potential customers, relationships are more valuable than the real money exchanging hands. I dont know why only a few of us youths running businesses know this these days.

Money will always come n go...

Cheers.
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 3:43pm On Aug 27, 2015
did you say pride? pride? lol, look brah, you definitely shouldnt be the one giving that lecture. when you call and sound like youre giving me handouts and i'm supposed to be grovelling that you're even making me an offer. or like no one else will make the purchase if you dont. serzly ? . to be quite frank i was quite put off by the unnecessary aroro, and u seem to exaggerate alot. most of your offers were made on whatsapp and the call u put through wasnt even up to 3 mins, whats with the blowing out?
on top of that i put an item up for 18k, gave u a 1k discount and you were still haggling over 500 bucks, serzly man.

about sustaining relationships, the guy who bought one of the very first items i ever sold on Nairaland still hits me up till date , that was about two years or more back , even the gentleman who bought the retina mac pro i sold recently still calls just to say Hi or to ask little questions. and í'm talking high value purchases'. if you're in doubt i could invite them to this thread.

So Brah, My personality is Who I am, My attitude depends on who you are. being polite doesnt necessarily imply being sheepish. I dont have to kiss your feet or dance to your tune to be polite. speaking of polite i just looked you up and i see you conveniently ignoring people's offers on your samsung notebook/play station thread and you're lecturing me about being a polite and courteous seller; meanwhile what you primarily do on other people's threads is criticiize, complain and whine...

And for the record, I'm not a sunglass vendor. so when i say i'm just giving this away/selliing at almost the cost I mean exactly that, if it was for profit it wouldn't be worth the stress.
I try to be as polite and courteous as I can, and i avoid cocky and shrewd people, and those who like to take advantage of others. because i cant stand them. If I am nothing at all, I'm Honest and direct.
thegame:
Well, I havn't told you the reason for calling you cocky. I wouldn't advise you deliver to residences either cos that's really risk anyway. I agree wt u on that, but on only that.

I may not agree with you however that people that have had causes to transact wt you wont term you as cocky. Im delighted you know ii can afford your eyewear without sweat but it still beats me the level of pride you exuded when u just said you aren't in a hurry to sell. Even people with million naira goods know time is of the essence when selling. But I wont lecture you on how to run your business. The highest I can do is not be the one to transact wt you.

Since you started, I will finish. I called you three times to make enquiries, and with pride, you declined to sell because you wouldn't reduce 500 bucks from ur selling price. Its a shame really. I could use that 500 to pay for parkiing space for both our cars at our meeting point. We wont think of that 500 bucks u dont wanna reduce if we sit at a table after a hard day's job. I spent almost, if not more than 500 bucks calling you. But yet, u claim u wont sell at lower than cost price by reducing 500 bucksI remember how annoyingly interesting it was cos it was 500 bucks and im pretty sure you thought I would call back smiley I was in town for a short while, hence the repeated calls within that week.

I will end this here but for future potential customers, relationships are more valuable than the real money exchanging hands. I dont know why only a few of us youths running businesses know this these days.

Money will always come n go...

Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 12:15pm On Aug 29, 2015
Available..
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 2:56pm On Aug 31, 2015
shiny black available
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by Lifted1(m): 3:28pm On Aug 31, 2015
cheesy cheesy oshey!
@ thegame , guy you sef your oversabi too much. y'all need to chill
bizzle2:
did you say pride? pride? lol, look brah, you definitely shouldnt be the one giving that lecture. when you call and sound like youre giving me handouts and i'm supposed to be grovelling that you're even making me an offer. or like no one else will make the purchase if you dont. serzly ? . to be quite frank i was quite put off by the unnecessary aroro, and u seem to exaggerate alot. most of your offers were made on whatsapp and the call u put through wasnt even up to 3 mins, whats with the blowing out?
on top of that i put an item up for 18k, gave u a 1k discount and you were still haggling over 500 bucks, serzly man.

about sustaining relationships, the guy who bought one of the very first items i ever sold on Nairaland still hits me up till date , that was about two years or more back , even the gentleman who bought the retina mac pro i sold recently still calls just to say Hi or to ask little questions. and í'm talking high value purchases'. if you're in doubt i could invite them to this thread.

So Brah, My personality is Who I am, My attitude depends on who you are. being polite doesnt necessarily imply being sheepish. I dont have to kiss your feet or dance to your tune to be polite. speaking of polite i just looked you up and i see you conveniently ignoring people's offers on your samsung notebook/play station thread and you're lecturing me about being a polite and courteous seller; meanwhile what you primarily do on other people's threads is criticiize, complain and whine...

And for the record, I'm not a sunglass vendor. so when i say i'm just giving this away/selliing at almost the cost I mean exactly that, if it was for profit it wouldn't be worth the stress.
I try to be as polite and courteous as I can, and i avoid cocky and shrewd people, and those who like to take advantage of others. because i cant stand them. If I am nothing at all, I'm Honest and direct.
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 7:52pm On Aug 31, 2015
bump
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 9:30pm On Sep 08, 2015
shiny black available ..pronto
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 1:34pm On Sep 10, 2015
shiny black available
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 8:07pm On Sep 21, 2015
available
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by Redstone(m): 11:39pm On Sep 21, 2015
I love this. Can I get one for 15k?
Re: (New Pairs availbale)Stepout In Style: Rayban Original Wayfarers 200% Authentic by bizzle2: 7:19pm On Oct 03, 2015
we can do 17, its well worth the tag, trust me
Redstone:
I love this. Can I get one for 15k?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samsung Note Series 4,5, 8,9,10 / Very cheap New Oneplus 8 For Sale For 250k!!! (opened for inspection )% (SOLD) / Cheap Brand New&slightly Used Blackberry Tour,bold 2,bold3,bold 4,torch In Stoc

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.