Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,288 members, 7,807,979 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 12:59 AM

What Would You Do In This Situation? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Would You Do In This Situation? (527 Views)

In All Sincerity, What Will You Do If You Find Yourself In This Situation?. / Ladies, What Would You Do In This Situation? (Photo) / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Would You Do In This Situation? by NoobSaibott: 12:38am On Jul 04, 2015
I and my girlfriend don't have problem sleeping off at night. Especially after hot sex. I'm awake right now cos we haven't .... yet, and she went to have her bath. Now the dilemma facing me now is whether I should use durex pleasure maxx or the normal durex condom tonight.

Any suggestions?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:40am On Jul 04, 2015
Pleasure max. smiley

We wouldn't want a "certain mistake" to repeat itself. smiley

Carry on wink
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by NoobSaibott: 12:52am On Jul 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
Pleasure max. smiley
We wouldn't want a "certain mistake" to repeat itself. smiley
Carry on wink
When last you had sex?
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 04, 2015
NoobSaibott:
When last you had sex?
i do not want to answer this question. wink
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by SuperSuave(m): 12:59am On Jul 04, 2015
chai! Nl don spoil finish! Look at this yeye thread wey dem suppose close upon creation. Tomorrow now, you'll come here and post picture of two dirty boxers and ask us to advice you on which to wear. angry angry +
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by NoobSaibott: 1:00am On Jul 04, 2015
Teempakguy:
i do not want to answer this question. wink
so what does a virgin have to tell me about condoms? I bet you dick is too small for any condom size. You look so small. lipsrsealed
Re: What Would You Do In This Situation? by Nobody: 1:05am On Jul 04, 2015
NoobSaibott:
so what does a virgin have to tell me about condoms? I bet you dick is too small for any condom size. You look so small. lipsrsealed
just make sure you follow my advice. We don't need more mistakes roaming free. wink

(1) (Reply)

Haa.....*.u Must Read Dis* ..... / 10 Rules For Fighting Unfairly In Your Relationship / Girl Meets Ugly Online Lover For The First Time, Tries To Commit Suicide-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.