Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,825 members, 7,802,632 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 05:51 PM

The Future Of Igboland Is In Discipline, Not Population - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Future Of Igboland Is In Discipline, Not Population (2468 Views)

Europeans Wrongly Believe Igboland Is A Region For Criminals — Ebede / Igboland Is Not Landlocked / Relocate Boko Haram Prisoners Out Of Igboland Now - Ohaneze Tells Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Future Of Igboland Is In Discipline, Not Population by Nobody: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
AnambraDota:

Not just that but a dead Igbowoman is better than a living Yolobaman.
-shun tribalism, its not good
@bold
Thesame ibo women FFK sleeps with?
Ebuka, how much can you charge to help me paint my dog's cage?
Re: The Future Of Igboland Is In Discipline, Not Population by Aegon(m): 4:06pm On Jul 04, 2015
cheruv:

Igbos are like the Germans.. but we're yet to achieve what they achieved
God bless you. German Jews are the ones most similar to Igbo in group behavior. How did you know?
Re: The Future Of Igboland Is In Discipline, Not Population by jamaicanoshu(m): 7:49pm On Jul 04, 2015
The op is a wise old Owl. This is real strategic thinking and it scares the hell out of other Africans! This is exactly how the other races think. It is one of the reasons they are building and we are not. SO YOU DON'T BELIEVE THE AVERAGE WHITE MAN ,THE AVERAGE CHINESE ,THE AVERAGE ARAB , THE AVERAGE INDIAN THINKS LIKE THIS? This is the attitude that caused us to be colonized in the first place ! Oh you have never heard of White Supremacy! Please keep your head in the sand! These other races don't accept sub standard behavior. They want to win at ALL THINGS AND AT ALL TIMES. Have you never heard about the Tiger Mom Syndrome. Have you never heard of RICH COUNTRY ,STRONG ARMY. This is the motto of every East Asian Country. Its one of the reasons they are the richest area on the Globe. Have you never heard of the PROTOCOLS OF ZION? What do think its telling the Jews to do? Have you never heard of MISSIONARIES/MONEY/MILITARY? This was the Colonialist mindset! DON'T BLAME OR BAN THE OP! HE IS ONLY USING HIS BRAIN LIKE HE SHOULD. MAY BE YOU SHOULD TRY IT SOMETIME. ITS CALLED" THINKING" Blame your parents for sending you habitually into Mosques and Churches. Where you became dumber and dumber as all they taught you was to pray, pray, pray. YOU WEREN'T TAUGHT TO THINK FOR YOURSELVES . PASTORS ,IMAM'S AND RABBIS DON'T WANT 'thinkers' . They want BELIEVERS!

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Igboland Is In Discipline, Not Population by AnambraDota: 8:00pm On Jul 04, 2015
eighTHREAD:
@bold

Thesame ibo women FFK sleeps with?

Ebuka, how much can you charge to help me paint my dog's cage?

Dating Igbowoman is a great feat in Yolobaland so no need talking about that.

Yoloba guys are proud dating Igbo girls, Igbo guys date yoloba girls in secret and see them iin the dark of the night grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Igboland Is In Discipline, Not Population by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
AnambraDota:

Dating Igbowoman is a great feat in Yolobaland so no need talking about that.

Yoloba guys are proud dating Igbo girls, Igbo guys date yoloba girls in secret and see them iin the dark of the night grin grin grin grin
you mean the Igbo girls with hair all over their body? grin

Ebuka, don't quote me again unless you want to help me pint my dog's cage.
Re: The Future Of Igboland Is In Discipline, Not Population by AnambraDota: 8:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
eighTHREAD:
you mean the Igbo girls with hair all over their body? grin

Ebuka, don't quote me again unless you want to help me pint my dog's cage.

That was the statement I made that no matter how ugly an Igbo Girl might look she is a Miss World to every Yoloba girl.

Your girls that use ankara pieces as menstrual pads abi those tha bleach, piecrce shed tats and spray abookii perfumes smelling like abandoned corpse

1 Like

Re: The Future Of Igboland Is In Discipline, Not Population by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
AnambraDota:

That was the statement I made that no matter how ugly an Igbo Girl might look she is a Miss World to every Yoloba girl.

Your girls that use ankara pieces as menstrual pads abi those tha bleach, piecrce shed tats and spray abookii perfumes smelling like abandoned corpse
look at an ibo queen below.

You are henceforth ignored.
Re: The Future Of Igboland Is In Discipline, Not Population by tonychristopher: 8:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
AnambraDota:

That was the statement I made that no matter how ugly an Igbo Girl might look she is a Miss World to every Yolob a girl.

lol

you said it all ada be anyi
Re: The Future Of Igboland Is In Discipline, Not Population by tonychristopher: 4:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Ikengawo:
Many of you will be the leaders of the east tomorrow. So remember.
Best trained
Best equipped
Best educated

you proved the hate

so can we know your tribe and compare notes

(1) (2) (Reply)

100 Ways To Stop Biafra / South South Is Not Biafra And Will Never Be Part Of Your Joke Called Biafra / Busted: Radio Biafra Circulates Fake Protest Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.