Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,324 members, 7,780,806 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:46 PM

My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files (1313 Views)

Hurray MTN Inroduces 7gb Data Plan For #2,000 / Get Mtn 7gb For 2,000 / How I Get 7gb+ For N600 On Airtel Rather Than Using Glo 6gb For N1500. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by Joel3(m): 1:07am On Jul 04, 2015
I am just too tired and don't know what to say. all my photo and document, apps and files, videos and music. all gone.

the phone became very hot all of a sudden. almost to caught file. I was like what's going on. I quickly remove the battery. and allow it cool down. since then the memory card didn't work again.

just too tired.
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by Nobody: 1:09am On Jul 04, 2015
Sorry bro.....your gbags though! grin

1 Like

Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by dulux07(m): 1:15am On Jul 04, 2015
Whats d name of d phone. If d mem card is still working, u can try retrieve some docs on it using pc via softwares.
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by tmanis(m): 2:07am On Jul 04, 2015
Joel3:
I am just too tired and don't know what to say. all my photo and document, apps and files, videos and music. all gone.

the phone became very hot all of a sudden. almost to caught file. I was likely what's going on. I quickly remove the battery. and allow it cool down. since then didn't work again.

just too tired.
sorry bro....
also lost over 13gb of data on a 16gb memory card that crashed.... e pain me die..
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by Nobody: 2:17am On Jul 04, 2015
Connect your memory card to your PC.
Move all files from your MC to PC
When you're sure all documents have been moved to your PC, Format your memory card and then transfer again...

Tada... cheesy
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 04, 2015
tmanis:

sorry bro....
also lost over 13gb of data on a 16gb memory card that crashed.... e pain me die..

You couldn't try d pc trick huh?
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by tmanis(m): 2:36am On Jul 04, 2015
Shezhawt:

You couldn't try d pc trick huh?
the card wasn't detected on any phone, card reader or adapter
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by femi4: 6:35am On Jul 04, 2015
Shezhawt:
Connect your memory card to your PC.
Move all files from your MC to PC
When you're sure all documents have been moved to your PC, Format your memory card and then transfer again...

Tada... cheesy
Madam, e don crash mean say e no go fit move, format, repair or copy any file. The mmc is in read only mode
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by mymissingrib(m): 7:06am On Jul 04, 2015
same thing is happening to me right now just woke up this morning wen i saw damaged sd card;i wan cry am still looking for a way to save the files embarassed
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by Nobody: 7:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Let me help you.

Thank me later.

Get a pc, put your sd card in a card reader, connect to the pc, run cmd, then run this command :

attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*. *
Where g= the drive name.

If you have issues contact me on WhatsApp 07034686242
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by toideve(m): 9:05am On Jul 04, 2015
Joel3:

the phone became very hot all of a sudden. almost to caught file. I was likely what's going on. I quickly remove the battery. and allow it cool down. since then didn't work again.

just too tired.

Go to playstore, download Nextapp sdfix

Follow on screen instruction.

NB: your phone must be rooted.
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by Joel3(m): 1:01pm On Jul 04, 2015
the phone still works. but the memory card won't come up. I tried it on other phones and even in my laptop still same problem.

it seems keeping files on memory card alone is not Safe. just too tired.
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by Joel3(m): 1:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
nekedchris:
Let me help you.

Thank me later.

Get a pc, put your sd card in a card reader, connect to the pc, run cmd, then run this command :

attrib -h -r -s /s /d g:\*. *
Where g= the drive name.

If you have issues contact me on WhatsApp 07034686242
pc doesn't recognize any any drive inserted. parameter format. not correct. error report. next
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by chinos20(m): 9:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
find a Nokia phone like x2 or any other Nokia phone then insert d memory card nd go to file manager then click sd card an option will pop out,chose format sd nd ur sd I'll be recovered but ur data bye
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by XVIER(m): 9:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
I guess its android.
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by Denilson077: 9:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Joel3:

the phone became very hot all of a sudden. almost to caught file. I was like what's going on. I quickly remove the battery. and allow it cool down. since then the memory card didn't work again.

just too tired.

rub the memory card on your hair, same thing happen 2 me last weekend sometime it could b dat it dust. it save me of my 16g of dat ..try it

Goodluck
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by Joel3(m): 10:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
toideve:

Go to playstore, download Nextapp sdfix
Follow on screen instruction.
NB: your phone must be rooted.
what about unrooted phone? I.e the phone uprooted
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by toideve(m): 10:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Joel3:
what about unrooted phone? I.e the phone uprooted

Just root it na.....rooting is quite easy this days
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by Emmyk(m): 12:44am On Jul 05, 2015
Sorry Op. Reason why I always back up my memory card once in a while on my laptop.... You can never be too sure.
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by Nobody: 3:41am On Jul 05, 2015
Sorry guy,
But try this simple remedy, it's sure to help!
Put d MMC in a Java phone, download blue ftp, open the blue ftp, locate the MMC then open it.
On each folder press key 9 and change permission from read-only to read and write. Press 9 again un-check hidden.
Hope it works.
Re: My Memory Card Crashed. Over 7gb Worth Of Files by Joel3(m): 7:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
DBos:
Sorry guy,
But try this simple remedy, it's sure to help!
Put d MMC in a Java phone, download blue ftp, open the blue ftp, locate the MMC then open it.
On each folder press key 9 and change permission from read-only to read and write. Press 9 again un-check hidden.
Hope it works.
the memory card is not recognize on any device.

it's does not work anymore.

(1) (Reply)

Asphalt 8 Airborne gamers / Will You Exchange Your Infinix Hot Note For Samsung Galaxy S4 / Glo Launches Campus Data Booster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.