Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,453 members, 7,808,613 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Nigeria Ranks 6th Highest Marijuana -weed- Consumer In The World!!! - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nigeria Ranks 6th Highest Marijuana -weed- Consumer In The World!!! (1851 Views)

Nigeria Ranks 3rd In Global Internet Crimes Behind UK, US – NCC / Policeman Pictured With A Guy Smoking Weed (see Photos) / Tenant Assaults Landlady Over Marijuana In Lagos (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigeria Ranks 6th Highest Marijuana -weed- Consumer In The World!!! by Lovechyld101(m): 2:03am On Jul 04, 2015
Nigeria has a thriving marijuana culture, with some estimating nearly 22% of the population uses the drug regularly. The number of young people, aged 10-19, admitting to using marijuana is roughly 18%. A very high rate of usage despite the fact that the drug is illegal and there have been nearly 3 million cannabis-related arrests in Nigeria in the past 25 years. Though there is a growing culture within Nigeria that advocates legalizing marijuana, the Nigerian National Drug Law Enforcement Agency maintains that: “cannabis is highly addictive… most heinous crimes are committed under the influence (of cannabis) and that users may eventually suffer a psychotic breakdown.” about 80 percent of substance abuses, trade and use in Nigeria is cannabis it is most rampant in Lagos, the biggest commercial city in Nigeria. oshodi, a commercial hub in Lagos sections of the railway lines have been colonized by marijuana smokers. all day, smokers freely smoke the drug in public view.those who do the selling, usually boys as young as 12 years old, are often scruffy looking and hang around in cluster. they clutch black nylon bags containing the drugs and make catcalls a peculiar form of advertisement to potential buyers.

http://www.leafscience.com/2014/06/26/10-countries-smoke-marijuana/
http://www.therichest.com/rich-list/most-popular/the-10-countries-that-consume-the-most-marijuana/5/
http://www.mensxp.com/special-features/today/24572-top-10-countries-with-the-highest-marijuana-consumption.html
http://answersafrica.com/indian-hemp-is-from-god-see-countries-of-the-world-where-marijuana-is-most-enjoyed.html

Re: Nigeria Ranks 6th Highest Marijuana -weed- Consumer In The World!!! by Lovechyld101(m): 2:04am On Jul 04, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Nigeria Ranks 6th Highest Marijuana -weed- Consumer In The World!!! by freakthingz(m): 2:15am On Jul 04, 2015
*Chokes on lacasera

wait 10-19
Seriously 10 years old

Hmm sometimes we just need to hear the blunt truth undecided undecided
Re: Nigeria Ranks 6th Highest Marijuana -weed- Consumer In The World!!! by Lovechyld101(m): 2:26am On Jul 04, 2015
freakthingz:
*Chokes on lacasera

wait 10-19
Seriously 10 years old

Hmm sometimes we just need to hear the blunt truth undecided undecided

lol yankees dey like put jara for there report but minimal 14 year old kids do this stuff
Re: Nigeria Ranks 6th Highest Marijuana -weed- Consumer In The World!!! by freakthingz(m): 2:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Lovechyld101:

lol yankees dey like put jara for there report but minimal 14 year old kids do this stuff

undecided
Hehhnn i for say ooo
imagine at that age na hide and seek me i still dey play grin

the closest i got to smoking was burning plantain
Re: Nigeria Ranks 6th Highest Marijuana -weed- Consumer In The World!!! by Nobody: 3:00am On Jul 04, 2015
Normal intake of cannabis is just fine.

My opinion
Re: Nigeria Ranks 6th Highest Marijuana -weed- Consumer In The World!!! by IamOpemipo(m): 3:08am On Jul 04, 2015
We in the news for good this time.. grin

Yeah! Weed ain't bad angry
Re: Nigeria Ranks 6th Highest Marijuana -weed- Consumer In The World!!! by donholy28(m): 4:20am On Jul 04, 2015
We be like:... we re higher than d most high...*smoking my weed
Re: Nigeria Ranks 6th Highest Marijuana -weed- Consumer In The World!!! by boboLIL(m): 5:21am On Jul 04, 2015
Weed is my best companion......a frnd wid weed is a frnd indeed.......
Re: Nigeria Ranks 6th Highest Marijuana -weed- Consumer In The World!!! by Lovechyld101(m): 6:06am On Jul 04, 2015
donholy28:
We be like:... we re higher than d most high...*smoking my weed

(1) (Reply)

BUSTED: How Tanzanian Man Kept Sister In Septic Tank For 2 Years. See Video… / Airforce Men Illegally Beat Up A Young Man On Private Property / Fraudulent Loan Apps You Must Aviod

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.