Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,393 members, 7,808,381 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:14 AM

Beware Of Naira4dollar Phishing Perfectmoney Website **SCAM** - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Beware Of Naira4dollar Phishing Perfectmoney Website **SCAM** (4887 Views)

Naira4dollar FINALLY FUNDED / Naira4dollar Won't Refund Me / SCAM Alert..the Phishing Game Has Slightly Changed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beware Of Naira4dollar Phishing Perfectmoney Website **SCAM** by dimensional(m): 2:07am On Jul 04, 2015
I received an email from naira4dollar titled 'Seasonal Bonus'

Below is the copy of the Email

Naira4Dollar<order@ naira4dollar.com>Fri, Jul 3, 2015 at 3:58 PM
To: *myemailid*@ gmail.com
Reply| Reply to all| Forward| Print| Delete| Show origina

Dear Naira4Dollar Member,

You have received a Seasonal Bonus payment for being a loyal member:
Date: 03.07.15 01:38 AM
Batch: 98158397
From Account: U3716321 (Perfect Money)
Amount: $5000.00
Memo: Seasonal Bonus
Click here to activate your Bonus and complete the survey http:///5uGL
Thanks!

This is an automated response, please do not reply!

If you click that link or copy and paste on a browser, it will redirect to this website below which is a phishing website you login your PM via that link you are on your own

perfectmeney.com/step.asp

I am doing this because i am having this feeling that they did unsolicited email blast to thousands emails extracted from Nairaland

It is well with Nigeria and Nigerians
Re: Beware Of Naira4dollar Phishing Perfectmoney Website **SCAM** by thelifechangers: 11:45am On Jul 04, 2015
The mail is not from naira4dollar,but from all this internet scammers because naira4dollar mailed me that they are not doing any bonanza
Re: Beware Of Naira4dollar Phishing Perfectmoney Website **SCAM** by Smartlife(m): 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
I am tempted to say it's the main naira4dollar because I have an email I haven't put up in any site apart from that exchanger which I use to sign up. Then tell me how come my mail address was leaked to scammers to receive exact message you got. I checked the email of the sender and I guess it was same email address of naira4dollar admin known as sunej which I registered with. I don't trust that exchanger cos I guess they are behind the phishing email.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of Naira4dollar Phishing Perfectmoney Website **SCAM** by samtobi(m): 2:28pm On Jul 04, 2015
Thanks bro, i also rciv dsame email yersterday. I knew it was a scam.
Re: Beware Of Naira4dollar Phishing Perfectmoney Website **SCAM** by JAZES(m): 3:53pm On Jul 04, 2015
That mail didn't originate from N4D cos they have been telling people to disregard it on their fb page which has over 50k members.
I think stammers hack into their database to send those mails to their customers.
You can visit their fb page to see them warning people about it. Search for interpayments on facebook to see their fan page.
Re: Beware Of Naira4dollar Phishing Perfectmoney Website **SCAM** by naira4doll(m): 4:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
The email is Phishing scam and It is NOT from Naira4Dollar but some spammers trying to use Naira4Dollar and Perfect Money good name.

Naira4Dollar has been warning people about this in all their social ,media handles and emails too. If you reply the spam, you will get Instant response advising you to delete the email.

If you check the email full header, you will see the server the email was sent from
<wwwrun@sk290.pixelx.de>

From Naira4Dollar Fri Jul 3 19:38:44 2015
X-Apparently-To: Bleep@yahoo.com; Fri, 03 Jul 2015 17:47:04 +0000
Return-Path: <wwwrun@sk290.pixelx.de>
Received-SPF: none (domain of sk290.pixelx.de does not designate permitted sender hosts)

Check Naira4Dollar Facebook page with over 53,000 fans and Twitter Handle for their update on this.

https://www.facebook.com/epaymentng
https://twitter.com/Naira4Dollar

One of the spontanous updates from Naira4Dollar on this

Beware of Phishing scam emails claiming to be from us or Perfect Money. If you receive any email addressing you as "Dear Member" or any greeting without mentioning your name, it is phishing scam. Ignore and delete such email immediately.

Always verify every offer you get before clicking. If we are giving any bonus or offer, it will be boldly advertised on our website.

When it is too good to be true, then it maybe too good to be true. Always verify.

www.naira4dollar.com
01-4545656

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

The A-z Of Catfish Reproduction With Low Start-up / Naira Now At N158.95 To A Dollar / My Top 100 FIVERR Fun Facts And Tips - FATTKAY

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.