Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,702 members, 7,802,090 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:55 AM

SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki (28160 Views)

Emir Of Kano, Dangote Visit Saraki Today (Photos) / Nass: Southwest Apc ‘ll Not Recognise Saraki, Dogara —state Chairmen / Buhari Meets With The 36 State Chairmen Of APC & That Of FCT (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by OoduaVanguard: 9:35am On Jul 04, 2015
CSTR2:
ermm... this is a bloody lie, my yoruba friend.
If buhari continues on this path of clipping tinubu's wing, then the SE/SS will be very happy with him.
Infact we may end up voting massively for him in 2019.

LMAO!!! Wow! WHAT A REVELATION! Tinubu hatred is the unifying factor of the entire SE? ? So much so that you all will gladly embrace your much hated Buhari to spite him? ? grin You people must have really been chopping in GEJ's gov't to hate Tinubu so much for orchestrating his defeat. Tinubu is definitely MOUTHED for Igbos to loathe him this much! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by kenex4ever(m): 9:35am On Jul 04, 2015
omenka:
I really feel bad for what Saraki and Dogara have done to Tinubu. The only thing that man didn't give to have APC stand where it is today was his life and it is only fair that he be given a very good spot to hang his hat.

Tinubu could, by way of vengeance, single handedly ensure APC doesn't return in 2019. If history has taught us anything, it taught us NEVER to underestimate the power and reach of that man.
nonsensical! Don't u think ss/se will support buhari just to spite him if he thinks only SW can vote out a president.

7 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by Lionsclaw: 9:36am On Jul 04, 2015
kisriop:

Tinubu is very bitter! tongue tongue tongue
grin Thats why I just keep laughing when they say PDP is wailing walers cos right now all I see around are APC folks wailing everywhere

5 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by discusant: 9:37am On Jul 04, 2015
Dindondin:

The votes of the six SW states is not 1million votes, its enough to dash any opposition party that ll favour us to defeat APC.

Lol, the truth is gradually emerging: the SW political establishment kept quiet when about 1.7 million votes were all that was cast in Lagos state during the last presidential election - Lagos state of nearly 12 million population.

Truth is that Tinubu through Gov. Fashola must have set up a mechanism that denied voting to millions of people expected to vote PDP in Lagos state.

Loss of Lagos was the major reason why GEJ unexpectedly lost the last presidential election.

The last presidential election in Nigeria was a sham, the most rigged ever in Nigeria, more so, given that six years of Boko Haram violence was used to distance the electorate from the government of Jonathan..

6 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by CyberWolf: 9:40am On Jul 04, 2015
That's north for you. That's what we SE/SS were trying to let SW understand but they refused. North only wants to get power back and they don't mind even aligning with devil himself as long as that aim is achieved. SW/Tinubu has the interest of the nation at heart but for North, that's not their business. North wants to seize federal power and subject all of us to slaves..The SE/SS knew this all along that's why we stood our ground supporting Jonathan to the end. Now we are back to Northern born-to-rule government and they are very ready to crush anybody that tries to stand on their way. The only way to stop them is to form Sourhern alliance SE/SS/SW but I doubt if that will happen because SE/SS suspects SW will betray this alliance anytime..Let's just watch as things unfolds, time will tell..

4 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by clip: 9:44am On Jul 04, 2015
Please do not under estimate Tinubu. He fought Dictator Abacha to stand stil (national and international battle)l. He fought Afenifere to stand still(local battle).He fought fearless OBJ(national and local).Fought GEJ.
He is a figher.. He never lost a battle. Waiting for his strategy to unfold..
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by betty202020(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2015
omenka:
I really feel bad for what Saraki and Dogara have done to Tinubu. The only thing that man didn't give to have APC stand where it is today was his life and it is only fair that he be given a very good spot to hang his hat.

Tinubu could, by way of vengeance, single handedly ensure APC doesn't return in 2019. If history has taught us anything, it taught us NEVER to underestimate the power and reach of that man.
this is lamenting over spilt oil. Tinubu has no powers to right the wrong he commited to the entire south. The betrayer has been betrayed and he leave to regret it forever. I am happy southwest is the first to cry discriminated.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by 49cents(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2015
Truth be told the SW betrayed the entire south haba

Now all dey have is a commissioner e president

It's a big shame that Tinubu led a gOod number of the yoruba to this sucide mission

As it stands now the North knows they don't need SW anymore

I heard on good authority that the north has alligned Tambunwal with Ihedioha for 2019 and I know the average SS/SE man will.queue behind them if only to give the SW a taste of their own bitter medicne only this will ne more bitter

In GEJs candidature I found an opportunity to drastically de-militarise governance once and for all; I saw an opportunity to re-structure. The country to the viable regional structures

While the SW sas the defeat of GEJ whom they felt was igbo and also a sneak back into Aso rock after 8 years after and ahead of the igbos who haven't been there at all

God sees our hearts and hidden intentions; whatever we sow we must surely reap

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by bigerboy200: 9:45am On Jul 04, 2015
CyberWolf:
That's north for you. That's what we SE/SS were trying to let SW understand but they refused. North only wants to get power back and they don't mind even aligning with devil himself as long as that aim is achieved. SW/Tinubu has the interest of the nation at heart but for North, that's not their business. North wants to seize federal power and subject all of us to slaves..The SE/SS knew this all along that's why we stood our ground supporting
Jonathan to the end. Now we are back to Northern born-to-rule government and they are very ready to crush anybody that tries to stand on their way. The only way to stop them is to form Sourhern alliance SE/SS/SW but I doubt if that will happen because SE/SS suspects SW will betray this alliance anytime..Let's just watch as things unfolds, time will tell..
I see a 3 party system by 2019.. one for d d entire north, another for SS/SE and one for SW..who takes d centre (presidency) would b a tough call..
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by aryzgreat: 9:46am On Jul 04, 2015
after1:

Arysexy-aryzgreat-funkybully-funkiebully. Transformation from Uniben cheesy

Orlandowo are u naught or what? What are u blabbing u this empty skull

2 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by ipreach: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2015
Yorubas will surely regret voting for papa Buhari instead of GEJ

4 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by Nobody: 9:48am On Jul 04, 2015
clip:
Please do not under estimate Tinubu. He fought Dictator Abacha to stand stil (national and international battle)l. He fought Afenifere to stand still(local battle).He fought fearless OBJ(national and local).Fought GEJ.
He is a figher.. He never lost a battle. Waiting for his strategy to unfold..
Never lost a battle?
Defeated in 2007 presidential race
Defeated in ondo 2013 elections
Defeated in ekiti 2014 elections
Defeated in 2011 presidential election
Defeated in 2015 Senate presidential election
Defeated in 2015 HOR speakership election
Defeated in ekiti impeachment battle
Defeated in ekiti HOA elections
Defeated in ekiti NASS elections

10 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by OoduaVanguard: 9:49am On Jul 04, 2015
Dindondin:

The votes of the six SW states is not 1million votes, its enough to dash any opposition party that ll favour us to defeat APC.
We ll keep our revenge for the right time

Did you actually type that? ? Lol. 1million votes? ? Ol'boy, you foolish sha. Buhari got 2.4million votes from the entire SW and won 5 out of the 6 SW states except Ekiti where he got more than the required 25%.

Get your facts right before you open your mouth and embarass yourself. Smh.
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by after1: 9:53am On Jul 04, 2015
[s]
aryzgreat:

Orlandowo are u naught or what? What are u blabbing u this empty skull
[/s]

Buhahahaha. The dunce funkybully is crying. It seems everyone must be orlandowoh to you....You have no shame funkybully. Spits on your bald head

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by mekadinho(f): 9:53am On Jul 04, 2015
omenka:

Trash! Stop deceiving urself, Tinubu has reached his limit, da law of diminishing returns is playing on him.

4 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by CyberWolf: 9:56am On Jul 04, 2015
bigerboy200:

I see a 3 party system by 2019.. one for d d entire north, another for SS/SE and one for SW..who takes d centre (presidency) would b a tough call..
You maybe right...It would've been predictable but considering the unstable state of our politicians, it's very difficult to predict which side the presidency will swing to.. Let's just watch as things unfold. No Nigerian politician is worth fighting for angry

1 Like

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by CSTR2: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2015

6 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by discusant: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2015
CyberWolf:
That's north for you. That's what we SE/SS were trying to let SW understand but they refused. North only wants to get power back and they don't mind even aligning with devil himself as long as that aim is achieved. SW/Tinubu has the interest of the nation at heart but for North, that's not their business. North wants to seize federal power and subject all of us to slaves..The SE/SS knew this all along that's why we stood our ground supporting Jonathan to the end. Now we are back to Northern born-to-rule government and they are very ready to crush anybody that tries to stand on their way. The only way to stop them is to form Sourhern alliance SE/SS/SW but I doubt if that will happen because SE/SS suspects SW will betray this alliance anytime..Let's just watch as things unfolds, time will tell..

Alliance of SS/SE with SW? Lol. Betrayal as ever - as you suspected.

Last decade, during the administration of President Obasanjo from the SW, when he wanted Third Term, he gathered many southern Nigeria's political leaders led by Anenih in Enugu, and made them come out with a declaration that Nigeria remained underdeveloped because people who ruled Nigeria before then came from outside the areas where the natural resource -oil - that sustains Nigeria comes from.

OBJ refused Jonathan second term and said it was Buhari or nothing. So, it has been a long history of betrayal from the SW. They call it sophistication.

5 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by OoduaVanguard: 9:57am On Jul 04, 2015
chukwudi44:

Never lost a battle?
Defeated in 2007 presidential race
Defeated in ondo 2013 elections
Defeated in ekiti 2014 elections
Defeated in 2011 presidential election
Defeated in 2015 Senate presidential election
Defeated in 2015 HOR speakership election

Good. Oya list the battles he won grin And don't forget the ultimate prize of dethroneing PDP and GEJ, after 16 years of misrule -- that alone should cancel out any setbacks politically. Heck I'll do it myself coz you no get liver:

-Oyo was retained for the first time by an incumbent party

-Osun was retained

-Was responsible for ensuring that Mimiko, Oshimhole, Fayemi and Aregbe victory via the courts

-Ensured Buhari won the APC presidential primaries

-Successfully installed Fashola and Ambode

-Single-handedly handpicked the VP (after ensuring the emergence of the Presidential flagbearer)

-Denied GEJ his much-desired re-election grin

3 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by yetunsbay(m): 9:59am On Jul 04, 2015
mencade5:
saraki the slayer of opolo eyes.

saraki the genius, teaching opolo eyes how to play nigerian politics.

saraki one of the wisest politicians in this country.

saraki good morning my mentor.
Opolo eye that cn buy whole of ur lineage

1 Like

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by Rotimi47: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Lamentation 100 vs 1000
He simply said the truth but ethnic bigots can keep hating as they threw all their votes for Jonathan and he lost, what type of support can a reasonable person who is truly interested in meaniful development of Nigeria get from this people filled with ethnic sentiments as they always destroy every position they occupy. Aviation, petroleum, military, finance, CBN etc, yeye dey smell. Smh
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by bigerboy200: 9:59am On Jul 04, 2015
betty202020:
this is lamenting over spilt oil. Tinubu has no powers to right the wrong he commited to the entire south. The betrayer has been betrayed and he leave to regret it forever. I am happy southwest is the first to cry discriminated.

Let's stop being hypocritical.. wen Tinubu delivered 5 of d 6 states in SW to GEJ in 2011, he wasn't a betrayal right? In as much as I hate godfatherism in politics..it would b out of common sense to mobilise d SW to re elect GEJ again..haba..is it not d same Nigeria we living in??.. anybody's interest is no problem to we d masses as far as we can see d dividends of democracy.. Praying for a prosperous country ahead where we all will smile..
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by CSTR2: 10:00am On Jul 04, 2015

3 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by softmind24: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2015
As far as democracy is a game of number north will like get whatever they want anytime the three geo-political zone in the north come together no matter what any thing zones talk or do it will not stop from archiving their goal
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by Kulas: 10:01am On Jul 04, 2015
Are u telling me that d newly wedded marriage between SW n d North has already started shaking?.SE n SS are watching.

1 Like

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by CSTR2: 10:02am On Jul 04, 2015

3 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by softmind24: 10:05am On Jul 04, 2015
bigerboy200:

if we have three party system base on this ur calculation it means the north will ve their way while other zone will have their say
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by OoduaVanguard: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2015
CSTR2:
Whatever man.
Buhari is a failure, we all know that.
But if a buhari victory will cripple tinubu finally, then yes, we will vote for him enmass.
A traitor is a far worse enemy than a bigot.

I know that is the ultimate goal of the igboman in life -- the political decimation of Tinubu. Yimu. Tinubu and yorubas dont owe any fraternal allegience to you all or had any agreement with igbos so where does betrayal come in ? ? Yoruba and igbo destinies are not tied together,so play your politics and we will play ours. You cannot blackmail us into any selfish allegience so that you can later turn around and scream betrayal when you fail to have your way.

Una never plenty reach -- E kere si number.
Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by CSTR2: 10:06am On Jul 04, 2015
yetunsbay:
Opolo eye that cn buy whole of ur lineage
Why won't he be able to?
When he has siphoned the wealth of an entire ethnic group.

3 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by maxxx(m): 10:06am On Jul 04, 2015
SOUTH WEST APC ALREADY PLAYING OPPOSITION IN APC.DONT KNOW IF ITS THEIR DEFAULT POSITION. : undecided[color=#000099][/color]

3 Likes

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by betty202020(m): 10:07am On Jul 04, 2015
mescapee:

Underestimate ko! Reach ni!!

PMB is now APC's party leader. Tinubu should consult Ekwueme on how to absorb the shock of the loss.

Worst case scenario, he should go back to his cell (SW), form a new party, align with a mega party (of course PDP) and take the mantle of leadership from APC come 2019.
unfortunate to him my man fayose will kick him out of control. Tinubu is as good politically dead. It serves him best. Instead of forming a southern political front he betrayed the entire south. Apc north has brought him to his political kneels

1 Like

Re: SW APC State Chairmen Absent As 28 State Party Chairs Visit Saraki by ideylaff: 10:08am On Jul 04, 2015
49cents:
Truth be told the SW betrayed the entire south haba

Now all dey have is a commissioner e president

It's a big shame that Tinubu led a gOod number of the yoruba to this sucide mission

As it stands now the North knows they don't need SW anymore

I heard on good authority that the north has alligned Tambunwal with Ihedioha for 2019 and I know the average SS/SE man will.queue behind them if only to give the SW a taste of their own bitter medicne only this will ne more bitter

In GEJs candidature I found an opportunity to drastically de-militarise governance once and for all; I saw an opportunity to re-structure. The country to the viable regional structures

While the SW sas the defeat of GEJ whom they felt was igbo and also a sneak back into Aso rock after 8 years after and ahead of the igbos who haven't been there at all

God sees our hearts and hidden intentions; whatever we sow we must surely reap

Where do people kick of stories form, when Buhari is yet to kick off his administration proper, you are telling us about some kids who are yet to crawl......

Pick Tanbuwal and watch how his present friend Bukola Saraki kick up a big fuss even before they even mention it within the party

As the have gathered together, so will they all scatter when the time comes

Its a pity the poor man who voted is the loser

did you mention Ihedioha.....lol, that could not win a gubernatorial election ...... very funny

SW will be fine when the dust settle down, all those pitching Buhari against Tinubu are just digging their graves.....

Buharis silence says it all

I dont have a problem with Bukola Saraki, the manner of exposing his party this very early at the start was a slap on the faces of the peoole who voted for change..... thats all

The Kamar of what he dd to his very own father will still always come back to haunt him.... time will tell

Now that he needs the ears of the President..... he has nothing but to dance to Buharis tune....

lets get the senate to reject the no nonsense EFCC head and watch him call for a few heads

They will sink soon than later.... time reveals all over a period

I am not a Tinubu man or person, but to point accussing fingers to his head , a person that single handedly battled the opposition OBJ, PDP and co over the years is not nice.

Tinubu alone is the only one that does not jum party ships like the others... hes stood his ground as a one man show form one state to many states

Please show me Bukola Sarakis many states as a Political GOd father.....none

Hes bn watched and laughed at and he thinks Bn senate President by defaul will make him President in waiting..... what a joke

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fani-Kayode Criticizes Presidency Over Rejecting US Recognition Of Jerusalem / Osinbajo: Firm Okays ₦2,600 Cement Price To Boost FG’s Housing Project / Jonathan Accuses Buhari Of Gay Pledge To World Powers Over Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.