Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,700 members, 7,802,076 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 08:46 AM

What Are Favourite Inspirational Music You Listen To During You Down Moments? - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / What Are Favourite Inspirational Music You Listen To During You Down Moments? (662 Views)

Embarrassing Moments From The Headies 2016 / What Are Those Cool Songs You Listen To At Night After A Hectic Day? / Please I Need Some Inspirational Music (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Are Favourite Inspirational Music You Listen To During You Down Moments? by ejihand1(m): 7:16am On Jul 04, 2015
yes, there are certain moments you get so unhappy and hopeless. Most times, motivativational/inspirational music serves as therapy to get through such moments. These are my favourite musics:
1. Top of the world...... By dbanj
2. Power to win...... By flavour ft M.I. & Abaga

Let see what's your favourite inspirational music look like. Thanks.
Re: What Are Favourite Inspirational Music You Listen To During You Down Moments? by Nobody: 7:19am On Jul 04, 2015
Ka Anyi Jikota. - Osadebe
Deep in the Waters - Goulding
Re: What Are Favourite Inspirational Music You Listen To During You Down Moments? by ApexTitan(m): 10:03am On Jul 04, 2015
Kill these N****** By T-Pain. For some reason I find the talk by Sylvester Stallone at the end of the track to be a huge confidence booster. grin

An unlikely choice I know. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Nelly Uchendu / Dj Kentalky – S W A G (something We Africans Got) Mixtape / Watch Korede Bello African Princess Video(dope Dance)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.