Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,328 members, 7,780,839 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:55 PM

Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award (18085 Views)

Bejide Ifeoluwa Is Redeemers University's Best Graduating Student / Alexandria Braie Is Babcock University Best Graduating Student (Photos) / I Hate Reading — Oyindamola Badejo, Bells University Best Graduating Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by miracle4(m): 7:54am On Jul 04, 2015
Accra Institute of Technology (AIT University) honored their graduating students in their 8th convocation ceremony held at Christ the King's Auditorium., on July 3rd 2015. The school graduated a total of 174 students on Friday morning, awarding various honors to students in two faculties.

A Nigerian Electrical Electronic Engineering student, Onuoha,Chidiebere Emmanuel emerged as the best graduating student of the year (2015) with a total GPA of 4.2 out of a possible 4.3 GPA.

This award has been previously won by Ghanaians in the previous editions with Chidiebere emerging as the first Nigerian to ever win this accolade.

Pictures -

Source

3 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by sirthisthickkal: 8:01am On Jul 04, 2015
We engineers rock!

15 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Neduzze5(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2015
Wow!!

Una hear him name?

CHIDIEBERE!!

Igbo guys rock jare! Igbo kwenu!!

See enh, babe make I yarn you something.

If your husband /boyfriend is not an Igbo man, my sister, you are very very single!!

59 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Neduzze5(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2015
For a moment, I thought they meant African Independent Television

If you had the same thoughts with me, click like..... lipsrsealed

235 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by docphresh(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2015
OP deciet of the highest order! The only AIT we know is AFRICAN INDEPENDENT TELEVISION

18 Likes

Wow.
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by skihacker(m): 8:27am On Jul 04, 2015
Nice
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2015
Niger delta and igbo kwenu!!!!!!

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Neduzze5(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2015
Beautifulq
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by loomer: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2015
Up on how naija get brilliant people reach na the olodo people still dey rule us and chop our money

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by supereagle(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2015
I GOT IT NOW:How some folks make comments when a new post is posted to home page.
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2015
Great! This is what I luv to hear, read and see.. Not some lazy young blooded nit-wit killing, kidnapping, stealing, yahoo-ing and spreading lady panties..

Kudus to chidiebere

I do wonder why some tribal bigots always hit the page with tribalistic comment as if the genius be from there family.. It doesn't make sense.. U guys shd grow up and stop this zyhochriaclogtrical tribal sentiment

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by hos4x(m): 8:28am On Jul 04, 2015
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Now naija can enjoy 24 hours light with this guys talent

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Nobody: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2015
Gud
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Edwardhead(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2015
[size=15pt]Leader of tomorrow leleyi[/size]
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by boboLIL(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2015
C0ngratulati0ns
sirthisthickkal:
We engineers rock!

We rock bro. We really do!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by mredwifeosband: 8:29am On Jul 04, 2015
They look like trendy nerds wink

good for them

any other news wink
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by ChelseaDr(m): 8:29am On Jul 04, 2015
congrats
Great... Congratulations
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by theripper3: 8:30am On Jul 04, 2015
I am only interested in his tribe

And yeah he is Igbo

Eat your hearts out ofeemmaaanu

9 Likes

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by Toluchenko(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2015
OK
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by encryptjay(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2015
It's young John the wicked producer grin

Engine boy Aye...

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by prospero5(m): 8:30am On Jul 04, 2015
Freemanan:
Great... Congratulations
bros, u full everywhere like MTN. How your waka na after pass out? Welcome, homie.
Back to topic, congrats
Re: Nigerian Student Wins AIT University's Best Graduating Student Of The Year Award by kilmix: 8:30am On Jul 04, 2015
Is the girl in the second picture a current student??

I won't mind going back to Uni... grin on a lighter note tho.

Congrats Emmanuel.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Toyosi Craig Wins South African Award / ASUU Speaks On Calling Off Strike / Post-utme Past Questions Free (unilag, Oau, Osun University)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.