Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,185 members, 7,780,293 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 11:48 AM

Ghana - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ghana (5343 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ghana by Batman123: 7:54am On Jul 04, 2015
Cc: torgbe, ilovegh, popowaa, aduaba, captainswag, arkasie, otumfour,
chokl8candie,Notyourb1tch(f), achimotan(m), mrham03(m),NaNaYaaah(f), chokl8candie(f) iamord(m), RoyalPearl(f), JiggamanGh, Slicqyprizzy(f), V0lv0(f)

I created this thread so that we can discuss about all things Ghana from politics, to food, to developments etc etc. I actually wanted to share an article I read about Ghana.

This thread is for anyone not just Ghanaians but also Nigerians who want to learn about Ghana or living in Ghana too can post and share your experiences etc etc

5 Likes

Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 9:02am On Jul 04, 2015
thanks for the invite bro, am ready to discuss anything abt ghana passionately from politics to sports to entertainment........am craving some fufu with goat meat-light soup today. Special invitation to nayah
Re: Ghana by Nayah(f): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2015
Captainswag225:
thanks for the invite bro, am ready to discuss anything abt ghana passionately from politics to sports to entertainment........am craving some fufu with goat meat-light soup today. Special invitation to nayah
Will go without any objection . Ghana is my second home wink
Re: Ghana by Nayah(f): 9:31am On Jul 04, 2015
Batman123:
chokl8candie,Notyourb1tch(f), achimotan(m), mrham03(m),NaNaYaaah(f), chokl8candie(f) iamord(m), RoyalPearl(f), JiggamanGh, Slicqyprizzy(f), V0lv0(f)

I created this thread so that we can discuss about all things Ghana from politics, to food, to developments etc etc. I actually wanted to share an article I read about Ghana.

This thread is for anyone not just Ghanaians but also Nigerians who want to learn about Ghana or living in Ghana too can post and share your experiences etc etc
Batman my sweet Ghanaian love wink

2 Likes

Re: Ghana by AzontoGhost(m): 2:26pm On Jul 04, 2015
embarassed No vite!

3 Likes

Re: Ghana by iamord(m): 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Batman123:

nice one Bro!
Re: Ghana by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Batman123:

u mean all dis fuUckIing people are 4rm gayna? no wonder stupiidity is so common on nairaland dis days.
Re: Ghana by torgbe(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
nice thread,it should just be devoid of the e-fights that characterize similar threads..let's get rolling

1 Like

Re: Ghana by Nobody: 6:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
WELCOME TO NAIRALAND MY GAYNAIN PEEP, i want to annouce to all you that am officially and unofficialy, catigorically, non-sentimentally and vogabondly here to derail this thread, THANKS IN ADVANCE FOR ACCEPTING ME.
Re: Ghana by Nobody: 6:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Captainswag225:
what is in ghana politic, entertainment, sport u wanna discuss? oh! i 4got u have to discuss about gaynian 35years trouphyless and still counting?
Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 6:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
what is in ghana politic, entertainment, sport u wanna discuss? oh! i 4got u have to discuss about gaynian 35years trouphyless and still counting?
lets talk abt boko haram and how poor nigerians are!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nayah:

Will go without any objection . Ghana is my second home wink
OH! OUT OF ALL BEAUTIFUL COUNTRIES IN THE WORLD U ONLY CHOOSE GHANA AS SECOND HOME? u cant even choose somalia? somalia is better than dat country, mehn!
Re: Ghana by Nobody: 6:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
torgbe:
nice thread,it should just be devoid of the e-fights that characterize similar threads..let's get rolling
E-FIGHT? who do u want to fight wit? nigerians? NIGERIA vs ghana is just like cobweb trying to stop and eliphant, u knw d end?
Re: Ghana by Nayah(f): 7:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
Well What s wrong with you ? Ghana is one of the best African country for now this is just logical non offense wink

3 Likes

Re: Ghana by OXYGENO1: 7:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Batman123:

Why talk about ALMIGHTY GHANA on this useless good for nothing forum? I just don't understand you guys.Masa delete the thread ASAP

1 Like

Re: Ghana by OXYGENO1: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
u mean all dis fuUckIing people are 4rm gayna? no wonder stupiidity is so common on nairaland dis days.
With the stupidity of nigerians why wouldn't you fools be killing yourselves like mad people. Stu.pid re tar.ded fools.No wonder you fools are now running to Ghana like refugees.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
OXYGENO1:
With the stupidity of nigerians why wouldn't you fools be killing yourselves like mad people. Stu.pid re tar.ded fools.No wonder you fools are now running to Ghana like refugees.
we only run to ghana, to Bleep ur girls, mehn! ghanian guys are too ugly
Re: Ghana by PetroDolla3: 8:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
You talk like a foool cool
Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
we run to ghana, to marry ur girls, they have everything we want mehn! ghanian guys are soo friendly
thank u for the obvious truth.
Re: Ghana by OXYGENO1: 9:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
That means there are no women in nigeria and that's a fact.The people who claim to be women in that useless zoo are all she-males.Wondering why your w.h.o.r.e Mum is as ugly as f.u..c.k? Because she's a nigerian.
You fools kill your family members for money rituals just to come all the way from that zoo to Ghana to date a Ghanaian girl.

A Ghanaian dog wont even dream of coming to that useless filthy smelly zoo to the extent of dating a smelly shapeless she-male from that zoo.
Its a known fact that majority of you fools are too ugly to the extent that boko haram don't have any option than to eradicate you fools.
You fools are the ugliest on the continent.
Stu.pid morons.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana by OXYGENO1: 9:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
If not "INTERNET " ,how on earth can a smelly foolish boko haram mo.ron from a useless filthy smelly good for nothing zoo like nigeria talk when a Ghanaian is talking.
The only LEGACY these fools have since independence is to name a bag after ALMIGHTY GHANA.
They celebrate it as if that's the day they got independence.
STU.PID irrelevant fools
You fools should thank boko haram and Ebola for making you fools a little popular.

1 Like

Re: Ghana by JiggamanGh: 9:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
What has this thread turned into.
Re: Ghana by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
OXYGENO1:
That means there are no women in nigeria and that's a fact.The people who claim to be women in that useless zoo are all she-males.Wondering why your w.h.o.r.e Mum is as ugly as f.u..c.k? Because she's a nigerian.
You fools kill your family that zoo to Ghana to date a Ghanaian girl.

A Ghanaian dog wont even dream of coming to that useless filthy smelly zoo to the extent of dating a smelly shapeless she-male from that zoo.
Its a known fact that majority of you fools are too ugly to the extent that continent.
Stu.pid morons.
guess wat? we dont marry ur girls,mehn! how can we marry all dos unkempt, dirty luking girls of urs, we only use them as our sex mate, because dats all they are useful 4. bokoharan and ritual? u even care to knw wats happening in nigeria, but guess wat? most nigeria dont even knw where ghana map his on the planet, am me personaly? i dont even care to knw wats happening in village not up to ordinary lagos.
Re: Ghana by iamord(m): 10:31am On Jul 10, 2015
Nayah:

Well What s wrong with you ? Ghana is one of the best African country for now this is just logical non offense wink
just ignore the attention seeker
Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 2:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
JiggamanGh:
What has this thread turned into.
sir jiggaman, when are u paying ghana a visit again?
Re: Ghana by JiggamanGh: 1:08am On Jul 11, 2015
Captainswag225:
sir jiggaman, when are u paying ghana a visit again?

Bro, I wanted to come this summer but was too broke. Hopefully I can save enough money for Christmas.
Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 10:43am On Jul 11, 2015
JiggamanGh:

Bro, I wanted to come this summer but was too broke. Hopefully I can save enough money for Christmas.
great! Wishing u all the best then. Hopefully by christmas u will be in ghana.
Re: Ghana by RoyalPearl(f): 3:19pm On Jul 11, 2015
OXYGENO1:
Why talk about ALMIGHTY GHANA on this useless good for nothing forum? I just don't understand you guys.Masa delete the thread ASAP
You need to go for Anger Management. You clearly have a problem.
Re: Ghana by Nayah(f): 4:37pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ghana love wink

3 Likes

Re: Ghana by Batman123: 5:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
http://feintandmargin.com/imf-and-usa-set-to-ruin-ghana-craig-murray/

^ I found this article on the net. It was an interesting read. What are your opinions @ iamord
Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 5:50pm On Jul 11, 2015
Batman123:
http://feintandmargin.com/imf-and-usa-set-to-ruin-ghana-craig-murray/

^ I found this article on the net. It was an interesting read. What are your opinions @ iamord
truth is npp and ndc both relies on the west too much and the fact is those western countries will never let any other developing country achieve their status. We jux have to start believing in ourselves and do things on our own. Ghana is a country where the maker gave us almost everything we want, from land, gold., diamond, trees, plants..... Its left with us the citizens to start making the change.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana by pegolala(m): 11:36pm On Jul 11, 2015
i passaionatly hate ghana nd ghanians. why? cos they are jst so jealous of nigerians for no reason other than we pass them in every aspect. the finest town in ghana no fine reach maitama for abj. maitama too much self. evry tin abt gayna is so whack. whack movies,music,people,dressing,accent,towns... i once saw on tv that most street in ghana dont have names. someone's adress be like........ turn left,in feont of that big black tank,near the gutter.... lol.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Need Female Friends / I Want A Husband Ooooooo! / Free Sex No Strings Attached

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.