Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,340 members, 7,780,899 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 03:37 AM

Ghana - Dating And Meet-up Zone (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Ghana (5345 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana by OXYGENO1: 8:13am On Jul 12, 2015
pegolala:
i passaionatly hate ghana nd ghanians. why? cos they are jst so jealous of nigerians for no reason other than we pass them in every aspect. the finest town in ghana no fine reach maitama for abj. maitama too much self. evry tin abt gayna is so whack. whack movies,music,people,dressing,accent,towns... i once saw on tv that most street in ghana dont have names. someone's adress be like........ turn left,in feont of that big black tank,near the gutter.... lol.
All your adjectives perfectly describes that useless zoo called nigeria. What do you guys have for a Ghanaian to be jealous of? Boko haram or the level of poverty in that zoo or what?.Seems you fools can't stop talking about Ghana but mind you Ghanaians don't give a f*ck about that sh*thole.We want better people from better countries to be comparaing themselves with Ghanaians not you primitive poor good for nothing filthy idiots.You fools claim you hate everything "GHANA" yet you keep trooping in like refugees.It will take nigeria 250 years to get to where Ghana is.

1 Like

Re: Ghana by pegolala(m): 8:33am On Jul 12, 2015
OXYGENO1:
All your adjectives perfectly describes that useless zoo called nigeria. What do you guys have for a Ghanaian to be jealous of? Boko haram or the level of poverty in that zoo or what?.Seems you fools can't stop talking about Ghana but mind you Ghanaians don't give a f*ck about that sh*thole.We want better people from better countries to be comparaing themselves with Ghanaians not you primitive poor good for nothing filthy idiots.You fools claim you hate everything "GHANA" yet you keep trooping in like refugees.It will take nigeria 250 years to get to where Ghana is.
lol. ghana is a very ugly country and u knw it. stop defending smtn dats nt evn worth defending. ok hw much are u guys worth in gdp? last time i checked nigeria was 26th in the world and No 1 in africa nd u poverty raveged hand to mouth riff raff, come here calling nigeria poor? u gaynians are so foolish. u dnt evn hav an online forum in ghana. dats y u ar hia leaching on nairaland. i challenge u to share pics of the most beautifull places in ghana. all the pics put together no fine reach TINAPA.
Re: Ghana by OXYGENO1: 10:09am On Jul 12, 2015
pegolala:

lol. ghana is a very ugly country and u knw it. stop defending smtn dats nt evn worth defending. ok hw much are u guys worth in gdp? last time i checked nigeria was 26th in the world and No 1 in africa nd u poverty raveged hand to mouth riff raff, come here calling nigeria poor? u gaynians are so foolish. u dnt evn hav an online forum in ghana. dats y u ar hia leaching on nairaland. i challenge u to share pics of the most beautifull places in ghana. all the pics put together no fine reach TINAPA.
Why should a Ghanaian even wastes his time in arguing with a mumugerian?You fools are all over Ghana. You fools think Ghana is an European country.When we talking about better things u talking about GDP.You guys are really foolish indeed.What has GDP got to do with being rich or poor? You are sooo dumb and stupid. Over 120 million of u fools are living in abject poverty. Your useless smelly filthy poor country will be where Ghana is in 250 years time.

dailypost.ng/2015/07/11/cameroon-deports-450-nigerians-over-boko-haram-threats/
m.nydailynews.com/news/world/niger-deports-3-000-nigerian-refugees-fled-boko-haram-article-1.2212514

1 Like

Re: Ghana by pegolala(m): 10:36am On Jul 12, 2015
OXYGENO1:
Why should a Ghanaian even wastes his time in arguing with a mumugerian?You fools are all over Ghana. You fools think Ghana is an European country.When we talking about better things u talking about GDP.You guys are really foolish indeed.What has GDP got to do with being rich or poor? You are sooo dumb and stupid. Over 120 million of u fools are living in abject poverty. Your useless smelly filthy poor country will be where Ghana is in 250 years time.

m.nydailynews.com/news/world/niger-deports-3-000-nigerian-refugees-fled-boko-haram-article-1.2212514

www.informationng.com/2011/07/45-ghanaians-deported-from-nigeria.html

www.nationalhelm.com/2015/01/historical-pix-ghanaians-pictured.html?m=0

and finally the grand daddy of all deportations.... u knw nw.... wait for it..

GHANA MUST GO grin
OXYGENO1:

GHANA MUST GO.
2 million of ur poor ppl were deported forcefully.. i think wikipedia has a stori for u
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana–Nigeria_relations
Re: Ghana by OXYGENO1: 10:48am On Jul 12, 2015
You fools are still refugees in Chad, Cameroon and niger in this 21st century
Niger removes 4,000 Nigerian refugees
from Lake Chad island

DAMATURU, NIGERIA | Tue May 5, 2015
1:22pm

DAMATURU, Nigeria (Reuters) - Niger has
evacuated thousands of Nigerian refugees
sheltering from Boko Haram fighters on Lake
Chad's Karamga island, a military official told
Reuters on Tuesday, as the armies of four west
African nations battle to quash the Islamist
militants.
A regional governor in southern Niger said last
week that the refugees should leave after Boko
Haram fighters killed scores of the country's
soldiers and civilians during a dawn ambush on
the island on April 25.
The executive secretary of the State Emergency
Management Agency in Yobe state, Idi Jidawa,
said that 4,000 displaced Nigerians were in the
process of being sent home.
Lake Chad's islands, which lie in dense
swampland, have been used by Boko Haram to
mount surprise attacks on the bordering
countries: Chad, Cameroon, Niger and Nigeria.
The group, which is fighting to create a
caliphate in west Africa, has killed thousands
and uprooted 1.5 million people from north
eastern Nigeria, many of whom have found
relative security in neighboring countries
including Chad and Cameroon.
The Nigerian refugees were already on their
way back home and would arrive at the
frontier town of Geidam in Yobe state on
Wednesday, said Jidawa. A Nigerian security
official, who declined to be named, confirmed
the news.

pegolala:

GHANA MUST GO grin

GHANA MUST GO.
2 million of ur poor ppl were deported forcefully.. i think wikipedia has a stori for u
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ghana–Nigeria_relations
This should even tell you that whiles other African countries are progressing you fools are still retrogressing.Were you even born when this thing happened? Mind you ,Ghanaians deported you fools first before you fools retaliated.We are in 2015 and you fools are still being deported from Niger,Cameroon, Chad etc.Over 5million of you fools are currently in Ghana whiles more are coming day in and day out.That should tell you that Ghana is MOVING FORWARD.You can never compare that filthy poor pathetic zoo of yours to Ghana.

1 Like

Re: Ghana by pegolala(m): 11:09am On Jul 12, 2015
OXYGENO1:
You fools are still refugees in Chad, Cameroon and niger in this 21st century
Niger removes 4,000 Nigerian refugees
from Lake Chad island

DAMATURU, NIGERIA | Tue May 5, 2015
1:22pm

DAMATURU, Nigeria (Reuters) - Niger has
evacuated thousands of Nigerian refugees
sheltering from Boko Haram fighters on Lake
Chad's Karamga island, a military official told
Reuters on Tuesday, as the armies of four west
African nations battle to quash the Islamist
militants.
A regional governor in southern Niger said last
week that the refugees should leave after Boko
Haram fighters killed scores of the country's
soldiers and civilians during a dawn ambush on
the island on April 25.
The executive secretary of the State Emergency
Management Agency in Yobe state, Idi Jidawa,
said that 4,000 displaced Nigerians were in the
process of being sent home.
Lake Chad's islands, which lie in dense
swampland, have been used by Boko Haram to
mount surprise attacks on the bordering
countries: Chad, Cameroon, Niger and Nigeria.
The group, which is fighting to create a
caliphate in west Africa, has killed thousands
and uprooted 1.5 million people from north
eastern Nigeria, many of whom have found
relative security in neighboring countries
including Chad and Cameroon.
The Nigerian refugees were already on their
way back home and would arrive at the
frontier town of Geidam in Yobe state on
Wednesday, said Jidawa. A Nigerian security
official, who declined to be named, confirmed
the news.

This should even tell you that whiles other African countries are progressing you fools are still retrogressing.Were you even born when this thing happened? Mind you ,Ghanaians deported you fools first before you fools retaliated.We are in 2015 and you fools are still being deported from Niger,Cameroon, Chad etc.Over 5million of you fools are currently in Ghana whiles more are coming day in and day out.That should tell you that Ghana is MOVING FORWARD.You cam never. compare that filthy poor pathetic zoo of yours to Ghana.

ghana is a whack country deal with it. u shouldnt evn be on Nl. u should be on cediland.
Re: Ghana by OXYGENO1: 11:12am On Jul 12, 2015
pegolala:

ghana is a whack country deal with it. u shouldnt evn be on Nl. u should be on cediland.
meanwhile

www.nairaland.com/2445568/explosion-rocks-ecwa-church-jos
A nigerian calling Ghana names?
nigeria is the most useless country on earth and its a fact.
BOMBS BOMBS POVERTY POVERTY ARMED ROBBERY ARMED ROBBERY STUPIDITY STUPIDITY REFUGEES REFUGEES. You fools are now running to Ghana like Muslims going to Mecca.

Stupid people from a pathetic useless filthy good for nothing smelly poor zoo called nigeria. Mumu.Aboa ba.

1 Like

Re: Ghana by pegolala(m): 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
OXYGENO1:
meanwhile

www.nairaland.com/2445568/explosion-rocks-ecwa-church-jos
A nigerian calling Ghana names?
nigeria is the most useless country on earth and its a fact.
BOMBS BOMBS POVERTY POVERTY ARMED ROBBERY ARMED ROBBERY STUPIDITY STUPIDITY REFUGEES REFUGEES. You fools are now running to Ghana like Muslims going to Mecca.

Stupid people from a pathetic useless filthy good for nothing smelly poor zoo called nigeria. Mumu.Aboa ba.
i laugh. u call nigeria a zoo?
enjoy dis few pictures frm d zoo

Re: Ghana by pegolala(m): 1:41pm On Jul 12, 2015
and
Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 1:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
mr monkey be like: am fly babe. Dude u soo ugly, u look like a beast.

Re: Ghana by pegolala(m): 2:03pm On Jul 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
i can nw categorically say u are a certified moronic mumu. so i am defending my country,i post pics of my beautiful country then because u dnt hav any beautifull place in ur country u go attacking my dp? lol... u ar indeed a gaynian. u think d pic is dia for u? or u think is dia 2 spite gayna? or u think is dia because i think am handsome?. nigga u jst took stupidity to a whole new level. mr handsome lets c ur face nw.
Re: Ghana by pegolala(m): 2:04pm On Jul 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
i can nw categorically say u are a certified moronic mumu. so i am defending my country,i post pics of my beautiful country then because u dnt hav any beautifull place in ur country u go attacking my dp? lol... u ar indeed a gaynian. u think d pic is dia for u? or u think is dia 2 spite gayna? or u think is dia because i think am handsome?. y ar u evn viewing my pic wen u can see (m) on my profile. are u gay? ewww nigga u jst took stupidity to a whole new level. mr handsome lets c ur face nw.
Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 2:05pm On Jul 12, 2015
pegolala:

i can nw categorically say u are a certified moronic mumu. so i am defending my country,i post pics of my beautiful country then because u dnt hav any beautifull place in ur country u go attacking my dp? lol... u ar indeed a gaynian. u think d pic is dia for u? or u think is dia 2 spite gayna? or u think is dia because i think am handsome?. nigga u jst took stupidity to a whole new level. mr handsome lets c ur face nw.
mehn, u soo ugly, go do a plastic surgery. Hahahaha
Re: Ghana by OXYGENO1: 2:06pm On Jul 12, 2015
pegolala:

I can now see you are just a kid.As big as that zoo is,you have only this few skyscrapers and you are happy? Stupidity at its best.Travel from that zoo and you gonna see how underdeveloped that useless filthy country of yours is.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana by OXYGENO1: 2:07pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Ghana by OXYGENO1: 2:10pm On Jul 12, 2015
Captainswag225:
With all the Photoshop he still looks like an ape.But seriously he is a kid.His pic even says it all

1 Like

Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 2:15pm On Jul 12, 2015
OXYGENO1:
With all the Photoshop he still looks like an ape.But seriously he is a kid.His pic even says it all
yeah, photoshop couldnt hide his ugliness. Btw lets not waste time on this kid,he isnt worth our time. Am sure he is 13 years
Re: Ghana by pegolala(m): 2:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
am ugly nd proud. #show me ur pics u both.captainswag, i dnt knw ur prob wit ppls looks. dats hw u were all over teempakguy's pic in another thread. maybe u gay. den u oxygen callin me a kid, i laff at u. yes am a kid. guess what . i wrote my waec aged 15. graduated frm the uni with architecture aged 20. dis yr. yes am 20. workin in MY elder brodas architectural firm. #yung nd gettin it# u happi nw? am sure u dnt evn hav a job. i took dat pic when i was still in skul. GHANA IS A WHACK COUNTRY,I REST MY CASE.
Re: Ghana by OXYGENO1: 2:38pm On Jul 12, 2015
pegolala:
am ugly nd proud. #show me ur pics u both.captainswag, i dnt knw ur prob wit ppls looks. dats hw u were all over teempakguy's pic in another thread. maybe u gay. den u oxygen callin me a kid, i laff at u. yes am a kid. guess what . i wrote my waec aged 15. graduated frm the uni with architecture aged 20. dis yr. yes am 20. workin in MY elder brodas architectural firm. #yung nd gettin it# u happi nw? am sure u dnt evn hav a job. GHANA IS A WHACK COUNTRY,I REST MY CASE.
nigerians are really stu.pid.Who cares about your personal life?No wonder the world sees you people as f.o.o.l.s..... nigeria will forever remain the most useless country on earth.Poverty will continue dealing with you fools till thy kingdom come.Smelly ratarded idiots.When civilized people from better countries are talking you smelly poverty stinking terrorists should shut de f*ck up.Pathetic useless zoo with fools calling themselves citizens.
There are over 5 million of you fools in Ghana and non wants to go back to that zoo again. They think Ghana is an European country.
Apart from boko haram and Ebola,what again do you fools have in that filthy zoo?
Gyimiii
A Ghanaian dog is even intelligent than your president.

1 Like

Re: Ghana by pegolala(m): 2:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
i love my country. gaynians can roast in all the filling stations in their country.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ghana by OXYGENO1: 2:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
pegolala:
i love my country. gaynians can roast in all the filling stations in their country.
You have no option than to love that zoo because you are a mumugerian.You were born to be a fool just as every nigeria is .You've definitely inherited that traits from your foolish parents. For all we know your parents are members of bokoharam.Stu.pid smelly idiot.You fools die in that useless zoo like flies.

1 Like

Re: Ghana by OXYGENO1: 2:58pm On Jul 12, 2015
mumugeria is the slum capital of Africa. With over 120 million poverty infested people.Just imagine! What a useless filthy pathetic zoo.

1 Like

Re: Ghana by Batman123: 3:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
Smh can't you guys argue somewhere else?
Re: Ghana by iamord(m): 3:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
pegolala:

pls. For goodness sake. You don't need this. This topic started with a clear target audience in mind. And we won't like to deviate from that. You can open up a new thread and talk what ever you want to there. Thank you

1 Like

Re: Ghana by achimotan(m): 5:26pm On Jul 12, 2015
Batman ur thread has been hijacked by bigots

1 Like

Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 7:16pm On Jul 12, 2015
ghana

Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 7:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
the ghana cedi is gaining against the major currencies.......iamord, do u think it can be sustained?
Re: Ghana by buzzmania(m): 8:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
pegolala:
am ugly nd proud. #show me ur pics u both.captainswag, i dnt knw ur prob wit ppls looks. dats hw u were all over teempakguy's pic in another thread. maybe u gay. den u oxygen callin me a kid, i laff at u. yes am a kid. guess what . i wrote my waec aged 15. graduated frm the uni with architecture aged 20. dis yr. yes am 20. workin in MY elder brodas architectural firm. #yung nd gettin it# u happi nw? am sure u dnt evn hav a job. i took dat pic when i was still in skul. GHANA IS A WHACK COUNTRY,I REST MY CASE.
Hey dude!No one gives a fvck about your pathetic biography.Go find yourself some cvnt and stop blaming Ghana for your miserable life.

1 Like

Re: Ghana by PetroDolla3: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2015
And who gives a fvck about a magg0t like you? Ghana is wack? And shitnigeria is what? Fuckeduppedness shocked such crap!

pegolala:
i passaionatly hate ghana nd ghanians. why? cos they are jst so jealous of nigerians for no reason other than we pass them in every aspect. the finest town in ghana no fine reach maitama for abj. maitama too much self. evry tin abt gayna is so whack. whack movies,music,people,dressing,accent,towns... i once saw on tv that most street in ghana dont have names. someone's adress be like........ turn left,in feont of that big black tank,near the gutter.... lol.
Re: Ghana by AzontoGhost(m): 9:52pm On Jul 12, 2015
am surprised none is talking about Talensi bye-election and the Tv license whatever. lolx
Re: Ghana by Captainswag225(m): 10:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
AzontoGhost:
am surprised none is talking about Talensi bye-election and the Tv license whatever. lolx
ma guy, löngtime. Forget abt the t.v license, them be men make them enter wona hauses, them go see how dogs go finish them. Nönsense... What aa gtv dey show sef? As for the talensi by election, its was dress rehearsal for next year. Prepare for lies and drama from both ndc and npp.
Re: Ghana by iamord(m): 10:10am On Jul 13, 2015
Batman123:
http://feintandmargin.com/imf-and-usa-set-to-ruin-ghana-craig-murray/

^ I found this article on the net. It was an interesting read. What are your opinions @ iamord
sorry for the late reply Bro. How are you doing? Well the article should not come as a surprise, considering how low things have became. A similar agenda happened around nkrumah era. My problem with Ghana is that the worm eating the tree is within. There are people ready to sell out the country. I hop their plans and that of their masters do not come through. But in order to achieve that. Ghanaians need to involve themselves more in national development. Am sure the prospects are still bright. The dumsor will ease by the end of the year. Considering the amount of power projects coming up.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Want A Husband Ooooooo! / Free Sex No Strings Attached / Re: Hotie Tima's Chat Show:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.