Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,438 members, 7,808,568 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:33 PM

What Will You Do If You Discover Your Best Friend Is A Gay - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Will You Do If You Discover Your Best Friend Is A Gay (644 Views)

When She Says No Sex Before Marriage, And After Marriage You Discover This / If On Your Wedding Day, You Discover Your Spouse Lied About His/Her Job? / What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Guy's Dick Is Too Small? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Will You Do If You Discover Your Best Friend Is A Gay by cutebobo(m): 7:56am On Jul 04, 2015
what will you do?
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Best Friend Is A Gay by Cutehector(m): 8:01am On Jul 04, 2015
Kidnap him and take him to d nearest ashawo joint... Let dem rape d gay demon outa him

1 Like

Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Best Friend Is A Gay by funlord(m): 8:03am On Jul 04, 2015
grin
Dash him a bible!
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Best Friend Is A Gay by Nobody: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2015
Cutehector:
Kidnap him and take him to d nearest ashawo joint... Let dem rape d gay demon outa him

Ur crazy grin grin grin
no need to kidnap am na
just arrange with his parents...
3 hot....sweet babes can do d job
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Best Friend Is A Gay by dharay88: 8:04am On Jul 04, 2015
ehm, i dunno...
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Best Friend Is A Gay by falconey(m): 8:05am On Jul 04, 2015
I will do what most nigerians will do take him to my pastor for deliverance
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Best Friend Is A Gay by vizkiz: 8:05am On Jul 04, 2015
nigga can't be gay...I use to hide my girlfriend from him sef undecided
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Best Friend Is A Gay by Godskidmidas(m): 8:08am On Jul 04, 2015
I'll kill him or arrange for people to kill him. That was on a lighter note though. I guess I'll just pray for him and make sure I'm always in tight fitting jeans whenever I'm with him
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Best Friend Is A Gay by Cutehector(m): 8:08am On Jul 04, 2015
mcchaka:

Ur crazy grin grin grin
no need to kidnap am na
just arrange with his parents...
3 hot....sweet babes can do d job
ashawo babes are hot na... Marathon sex will just be fine....
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Best Friend Is A Gay by Lordave: 8:12am On Jul 04, 2015
I'll only avoid physical contact with him while we continue with our friendship.
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Best Friend Is A Gay by bigiyaro(m): 8:31am On Jul 04, 2015
if i can't get him to b admitted to yaba left, den i'll simply walk away.
Re: What Will You Do If You Discover Your Best Friend Is A Gay by Nobody: 10:16am On Jul 04, 2015
Cutehector:
ashawo babes are hot na... Marathon sex will just be fine....

did guy ehn...ur funny.

(1) (Reply)

Wen She Says No I Dont On Ur Wedding Day / 10 Sermons Most Ladies Will Likely Turn Deaf Ears To / She's All I Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.