Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,257 members, 7,780,557 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 04:28 PM

Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. (2545 Views)

'Lord's Chosen Mopols' Outfit For Their Publicity (Photos) / The Wedding Gown Worn By A Lord's Chosen Bride (Photos) / Lord's Chosen Members Lie On The Ground, Perform Stunts In Benin. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 8:09am On Jul 04, 2015
Reporting live from the Lord's Chosen headquarters Ijesha Lagos Nigeria. On this day 4th of July 2015, As you follow may you remained blessed in Jesus Name Amen.
Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 8:13am On Jul 04, 2015
Opening prayers led by the chorus leader. By 8:am

Singing now
Today is the day Amen the day of the Lord Amen.
Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 8:17am On Jul 04, 2015
Come down and receive the glory Jesus receive the honor. Come down and receive the glory.
Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 8:18am On Jul 04, 2015
Singing now
We have come unto thee oh Lord we will never go the same.
Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 8:22am On Jul 04, 2015
Follow us in online and expect your own Miracles as we sing

I receive my miracle today today. I will never go away empty handed, I receive my miracle today today.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 8:24am On Jul 04, 2015
Do your work in me, Jesus do your work in me. The God of Chosen, Daddy do your work in me.

Daddy I will never go the same. Oh do your work in me.
Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 8:28am On Jul 04, 2015
Singing now

Your time has come. Chosen your time has come. Brethren your time has come. The time to be freed, He will visit you today.
Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by mredwifeosband: 9:06am On Jul 04, 2015
Why do you guys wear lemon apron around sef? undecided

is the tv and radio commercials not enough undecided

since when my sister joined the bandwagon she don turn old woman

the way they even rant God of lazarus mouka sef is enough turn off. You guys really need to read your Bible and refine yourselves undecided
Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by mredwifeosband: 9:20am On Jul 04, 2015
Smh undecidedMshewwww
Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by Great0: 10:54am On Jul 04, 2015
mredwifeosband:
Why do you guys wear lemon apron around sef? undecided

is the tv and radio commercials not enough undecided

since when my sister joined the bandwagon she don turn old woman

the way they even rant God of lazarus mouka sef is enough turn off. You guys really need to read your Bible and refine yourselves undecided
Any evil in wearing it?
All this denominational division is what make many to turn atheist and give them power to attack the body of Christ. Dont be sentimental but Christ's.

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 11:03am On Jul 04, 2015
The children, youth, campus and adult choir just ministered in turns to reassured us what God has determined to do in this crusade.

Indeed It's God's Time
Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 11:58am On Jul 04, 2015
THE PHOTO'S SPEAKS

@ The ongoing crusade of The Lord's Chosen, Ijesha Lagos,Nigeria

The children choir

And the campus choir pictures during ministration.

Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 12:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
The Youth Choir on podium during ministration

Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by mredwifeosband: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Great0:

Any evil in wearing it?
All this denominational division is what make many to turn atheist and give them power to attack the body of Christ. Dont be sentimental but Christ's.
I'm not being sentimental I'm being factual. By the way you made a very questionable statement. You said "all this denominational divisions is what makes many turn to atheist" are you for real?

Isn't it from deeper life your church emerged? undecided

where did the likes of these new generation "prosperity" churches emerge? Isn't it from pastors who either got the blessings of their pastors or fought with their pastors over money issh and establish theirs. Please just spare me undecided
Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 1:37pm On Jul 04, 2015
BELOVETH, AND VIEWER'S WE USHER YOU INTO THE TESTIMONY TIME.

TESTIMONY TIME
Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by mredwifeosband: 1:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
From my personal discovery I've seen that the Lords chosen revival ministries has a lot of similarities with deeper life
Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
IT'S TESTIMONY TIME

Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sis. Peace:
I thank God of CHOSEN for recovering the documents I lost for three (3) years following the declaration of our G.O.
Praise the Lord!

Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
A BROTHER WHO LOST HIS JOB BECAUSE OF AN EVIL MAN BUT AFTER THE PRAYER OF OUR G.O THE EVIL MAN WAS SACKED AND OUR BROTHER'S JOB WAS RESTORED

Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 1:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bro. KENNETH:
I thank God for making me a CHOSEN. I joined Chosen 2015.
Before I came to Chosen, I was terribly tormented by the Spirit of Masturbation for over 9 Years! But now I return all glory to God for breaking that yoke for me here in The Lord's Chosen. Thank You Father!

BRO KENNETH IS ALSO TESTIFYING HOW GOD FAVOURED HIM WITH MIRACLE ACCOMODATION,TWO BED ROOM FLAT AFTER HIS ENCOUNTER WITH CHRIST IN THE LORD'S CHOSEN.

Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 1:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sis Azzez, a former Muslim received Christ, stomach pains sent packing after the word of knowledge from our daddy in the Lord. Demonic fowl, duck, and lizard came out from her body in the dream which was cut into pieces by an angel that appeared to her in that dream.Afterward, she's delivered of that demonic pain. The stomach pains that lasted for about four years is now a history.

Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 2:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sis Stella Ezendiokwelle.
Delayed container of goods of over four months was released to her after our daddy in the Lord issued a word of knowledge and prayers. Also, her sister who has been down was touched by this great and awesome God.

Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 2:07pm On Jul 04, 2015
BRO CHRISTIAN ANAYOCHUKU LIVING IN AUSTRALIA,JOINED CHOSEN 2003,HE IS TESTIFYING HOW GOD LED HIM SUCCESSFULLY IN A TRIP TO SOUTH AFRICA,ALSO HE PRAISED GOD FOR GRANTING HIM AND THE FAMILY A CITIZENSHIP OF AUSTRALIA.

Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by ChosenOnline: 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Sis Victoria Alabi from Edo state testifying how blocked fallopian tube that prevented her from conceiving was taken care of by this Awesome God after she had an encounter with the angel of our daddy in the Lord. All that ensued in the dream happened in real life too. The angel told her to go for test in the hospital that the hospital management will not take any token from her in the dream in another visit, when she visited the hospital she was told of in the dream, all her medical bill was free. Today, she's a proud mother of a bouncing baby girl now. This was against doctor's report that she will not conceive, now the report of God is standing. Isaiah 53:1.

PRAISE THE LORD!

Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by Great0: 11:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
mredwifeosband:
I'm not being sentimental I'm being factual. By the way you made a very questionable statement. You said "all this denominational divisions is what makes many turn to atheist" are you for real?

Isn't it from deeper life your church emerged? undecided

where did the likes of these new generation "prosperity" churches emerge? Isn't it from pastors who either got the blessings of their pastors or fought with their pastors over money issh and establish theirs. Please just spare me undecided
Denominational division. Am not talking about church coming out from other church, but how you speak against another church. No unity in Body of Christ, no oneness. It has gave satan a foothood in christemdom. You need to rise above that mentality of discrimination in christendom.
Grow my dear
Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by mredwifeosband: 11:46pm On Jul 04, 2015
Great0:

Denominational division. Am not talking about church coming out from other church, but how you speak against another church. No unity in Body of Christ, no oneness. It has gave satan a foothood in christemdom. You need to rise above that mentality of discrimination in christendom.
Grow my dear
no . far from it. There's a difference between ASKING A QUESTION and SPEAKING ILL OF A CHURCH

I asked you a question and typical of Christian extremist you answered me with a question and so I decided to drop it since you didn't have any reasonable answer to give

I asked you why you guys wear lemon apron, you answered with a question and you're talking about speaking ill. I'm a Christian but I choose not to be an extremist undecided
Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by Great0: 12:28am On Jul 05, 2015
mredwifeosband:
no . far from it. There's a difference between ASKING A QUESTION and SPEAKING ILL OF A CHURCH

I asked you a question and typical of Christian extremist you answered me with a question and so I decided to drop it since you didn't have any reasonable answer to give

I asked you why you guys wear lemon apron, you answered with a question and you're talking about speaking ill. I'm a Christian but I choose not to be an extremist undecided
Ok, Try ask the Op the question. But for me i hate a christian church speaking against another church. Christ is not divided even also body of human is not divided.
So i, personally support togetherness among christian churches Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:

1 Like

Re: Live Update Of The Lord's Chosen Program Titled: It's God's Time. by mredwifeosband: 1:00am On Jul 05, 2015
Great0:

Ok, Try ask the Op the question. But for me i hate a christian church speaking against another church. Christ is not divided even also body of human is not divided.
So i, personally support togetherness among christian churches Till we all come in the unity of the faith, and of the knowledge of the Son of God, unto a perfect man, unto the measure of the stature of the fulness of Christ:
like he knows the reason he's wearing it in the first place

(1) (Reply)

God Must Be Joking! / Fake Miracle Detection Manual / The Mystery Of Heaven And Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.