Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,587 members, 7,809,127 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:21 AM

PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State (7585 Views)

Dino Melaye Visits Bourdillon Street In Lagos - See Photos / Efcc Stormed My Street In Asokoro / A Street In Onitsha When It Rains Lightly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by MalcoImX: 11:01am On Jul 04, 2015
agarawu23:
hmmmm what if the danfo was chartered to that area grin
No way man! That danfo is as indigenous to Lagos as the lagoon is!!

1 Like

Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by feedburner(m): 11:44am On Jul 04, 2015
eko eni baje oh! grin

remarks:
the dirtiest city in d world
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by fx45(m): 11:48am On Jul 04, 2015
stan241:
Was it Fashola that told the folks living on that street to dump their refuse on the roads?
What happened to effective and proper disposal of waste and refuse? What exactly is the work of LAWMA?
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by stan241(m): 11:51am On Jul 04, 2015
fx45:
What happened to effective and proper disposal of waste and refuse? What exactly is the work of LAWMA?
And whose fault exactly is that? In my area there is a designated spot where we drop the refuse for LAWMA to come pick it up same with a lot of places ive been to in Lagos, again LAWMA or not its just not proper dropping refuse in the drains and on the street and then turn around to blame the govt
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by mickyeddi(m): 11:56am On Jul 04, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
Yes It is...... A reader of mine sent these in and they are shocking when I saw the tag that came with the pictures.... They are images from Kojo street Ajegunle, Lagos state....

Please what is the new administration going to do with this mess?

We are living in hell already..... Whats your take?

http://www..net/2015/07/photos-you-wouldnt-believe-this-is.html#.VZeSfbWn3Mw

cc lalasticlala

Most Nigerians are just naturally dirty and lazy, it's always easy to blame your useless government for everything but you guys have no duty of care to your environment.
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by Nobody: 12:08pm On Jul 04, 2015
body
come and defend your areas ooooo. i no talk anything oooo
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by shitshappen(m): 12:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
all i see is rubbish on the streets and blocked gutters, do we also blame govt for that?
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by MissSlimbody(f): 12:54pm On Jul 04, 2015
4bobo:

I don't even know the place.

Biko, remove my name before start quotingangry
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by iamrealdeji(m): 12:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And some "kows" wld open dem mouth to sai fashola, d man did nufin, only planting of trees.
Fashola tried and everybody knows that joor,I'm one of the team that tarred the Ketu Alapere road around Total filling station,terminal building at Ebute Ojo and Ijegun Egba during my IT
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
MissSlimbody:
I don't even know the place.

Biko, remove my name before start quotingangry

sebi na festac u dey stay na. no worries. we understand ourselves, i don edit am sha tongue tongue tongue
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by MissSlimbody(f): 1:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
4bobo:

sebi na festac u dey stay na. no worries. we understand ourselves, i don edit am sha tongue tongue tongue
I no dey stay festac, na A.J I dey stay. And you knw my area for A.J.
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by Nobody: 2:10pm On Jul 04, 2015
grin grin
MissSlimbody:
I no dey stay festac, na A.J I dey stay. And you knw my area for A.J.
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by IsraeliAIRFORCE: 2:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
Aba has been vindicated.

Maybe T A. Orji wasn't as bad as he was projected because his people demanded accountability notwithstanding having no regard nor proper attitude to sanitation.
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by noah91(m): 3:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ajegunle is an Igbo populated area. These biafrauds always create slums any where they go
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by oyintare22(m): 3:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
my former str in ajegunle is arumoh
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by 50calibre(m): 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
noah91:
Ajegunle is an Igbo populated area. These biafrauds always create slums any where they go

Bleating sheep!! How many such slums are in the eastern part of Nigeria?
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by Plakahshhs: 4:02pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ok
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by Nobody: 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
stan241:
Was it Fashola that told the folks living on that street to dump their refuse on the roads?

The flood brought the refuse unto the streets.

Lagos State does not have a clue on how to manage waste .
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by noah91(m): 4:56pm On Jul 04, 2015
50calibre:

Bleating sheep!! How many such slums are in the eastern part of Nigeria?
Everywhere, from aba to nnewi. Stupid refugees in western Nigeria. U guys seek asylum everywhere since 250 BC
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by funstufz: 5:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:
Yes It is...... A reader of mine sent these in and they are shocking when I saw the tag that came with the pictures.... They are images from Kojo street Ajegunle, Lagos state....

cc lalasticlala

The aftermath of 'waiting' for the government to help clean everything cleanable.....

I believe people could still do before government intervention by ensuring their environment and the drainage are well taken care of.....
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by babyhrt(m): 5:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
where is the flower planting champion
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by DOOSNAS(m): 8:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
Firefire:
that is not Lagos.
grin
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by ACM10: 8:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
I pity Lagosians
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by AlPeter: 10:41pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
And some "kows" wld open dem mouth to sai fashola, d man did nufin, only planting of trees.
you no get job? What's with the hatred for yoruba? Well it's obvious you've never been to lag before. BTW this can't be lagos
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by Cjrane2: 12:11am On Jul 05, 2015
Harbdulrasaq:

cc lalasticlala

Why won't you believe that?
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by chris4gold(m): 12:16am On Jul 05, 2015
Eko oni baje.... shocked
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by Nobody: 3:21am On Jul 05, 2015
Firefire:
that is not Lagos.

No, its Anambra that uses the Yellow Danfo bus. Next time, don't think with your anus.
Re: PHOTOS: You Wouldnt Believe This Is A Street In Lagos State by gbadaniyi(m): 4:59am On Jul 05, 2015
That should be a street in ajegunle I think is arumoh

(1) (2) (Reply)

Muslims Accidentally Set Heads On Fire While Trying To Burn Israeli Flag +photos / Ogbonnaya Onu Celebrates His 65th Birthday Today / Reasons Why I Can't Support Biafra As A Nigerian

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.