Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,366 members, 7,808,273 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers (42080 Views)

Emma Nyra In shorts & Crop Top (photos) / Ebube Nwagbo Wows In Floral Shorts And Sheer Blouse As She Marks Her Birthday / Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Bikini Body While On Vacation With Her Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by WhatDoYouMean: 4:32pm On Jul 04, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by HRich(m): 4:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
Where's the Leg?
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by Youwin(m): 4:38pm On Jul 04, 2015
Are you an ETISALAT subscriber? Are you tired of spending so much on data every time??
Now you can get ETISALAT data at a very cheap price

250MB = #400
500MB = #700
750MB = #1000
1GB = #1200
1.5GB = #1800
2GB = #2300
3GB = #3400

All data works on all devices including Android, BB10, iPhone/iPad, Tablets, Windows Phone, Modem/PC etc.

Contact YOUWIN DATA
Call/SMS/Whatsapp: 07060701745 or 08172483113
Bbm Pin: 5598A48C

Note: All data valid for one MONTH.

,.................................,.................Kindly forward this to your friends, one of them might need this!

Thanks.,..
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by Thinking2050: 4:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
this is not sensible. a married woman shudnt be seen wt bum short on the street. she shud flaunt her flesh to her husband in thier living room or else she shud walk naked for the whole universe to see her madness. 21st century Nonsense.
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by IYANGBALI: 4:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
See the meat wey tubaba dey chop
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by Blackchampion(m): 4:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
deejayALFY:
THAT IS MY CELEB CRUSH...NWETE KWA GI NMGA RAGOTU...

OTU GBA WA KWA GI... #NaughtByNature
Hmmm! Iga añra Nwanyi nó n'di?
#2Face nwete kwa gi
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by sparkleRed(f): 4:52pm On Jul 04, 2015
venny2015:
Sexy wife

Done
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by beyoncausme: 5:16pm On Jul 04, 2015
nice one....

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by katerine7(f): 5:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
enoqueen:
Shooting a film
She don sabi act
help me ask wella o
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by buchisophia(f): 5:20pm On Jul 04, 2015
Off course..... because she is a star
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by Roughfyzay(m): 5:25pm On Jul 04, 2015
Oh God, How did this made front page?
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by oochi123(f): 5:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
youngberry001:
uhmm 2baba mistress looking cute wink
abeg go and yansh down jor. Did they say mistress? Why de Hate?
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by oochi123(f): 5:43pm On Jul 04, 2015
Why de hate? Make una leave her alone.Hian!
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by bobjack(m): 5:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
deejayALFY:

OTU GBA WA KWA GI
Are you alright??
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by Mynky: 5:59pm On Jul 04, 2015
common! make annie disembark
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by cristweeezy(m): 6:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
liberty300:
Mehn, I swear .. The kind things way dey make front page for nairaland these days tire me. Haven't you mofo's seen a gal on bum shorts before? Abii she get two head so?
I wonder.. I no know where dem see hot legs,,, if na normal babe do am now,dem go dey yab her,, now wen e con b tubaba's chick,dem dey holla... Sexy ma foot!
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by cristweeezy(m): 6:11pm On Jul 04, 2015
johnsonsatino:
What a way to look casual. Mrs Idibia is presently shooting a movie in the US and she decided to step out like this.. The slippers tho!;

https://instagram.com/p/4siiABAMfM/?taken-by=annieidibia1
iya rainbow sexy pass her...
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 04, 2015
when will unreasonable posts stop making Front page on NL?
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by Nobody: 7:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
... she try small

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by nwadiuko1(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
deejayALFY:

OTU GBA WA KWA GI
badt guy

1 Like

Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by seunfape(m): 8:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
the hips turns me on.
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by Champele(m): 9:17pm On Jul 04, 2015
How old is this lady,(17yr)?.She is attention seeker,abi she wan be like KimK?.there is no day you wont see her on NL or LINDAIKEJI for reasonable reason accept showing us her back and front side.where is 2Baba self.I do prefer to be seeing Genevive nnaji so constant than a person i no nothing about accept she is the fourth wife of 2FACE.Lol
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by femmysin(m): 11:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
Haaa Odikwa tough oooo
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by femi4: 11:50pm On Jul 04, 2015
NegeduGrace:
Ah that short is exposing lots of flesh..she is married for christ sake!!!...wetin I learn from here now?(Quote me not..it my opinion)
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by AfroBlue(m): 4:49am On Jul 05, 2015
baba won cheesy
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by Lovechyld101(m): 4:52am On Jul 05, 2015
I still dey wonder If tuface didn't make it would this Lady ever even think of marring tuface despite his complicated marital life. Milion dollar Question ??
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by Jeezbaby(f): 7:51am On Jul 05, 2015
youngberry001:
uhmm 2baba mistress looking cute wink
Hey dnt u know the meaning of mistress? Hmmmm
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by deejayALFY(m): 7:59am On Jul 05, 2015
bobjack:

Are you alright??

ASK YOUR SELF IF U ARE OK BY POKING YOUR NOSE IN WHAT DOESNT CONCERNS U...ABI NA U B 2FACE... #BusyBody
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by deejayALFY(m): 8:02am On Jul 05, 2015
bobjack:

Are you alright??

ASK YOUR SELF IF U ARE OK BY POKING YOUR NOSE IN WHAT DOESNT CONCERNS U...ABI NA U B 2FACE... #BusyBody

QOUTE ME AGAIN AND DIE YOUNG..IDIOT
Re: Annie Idibia Flaunts Her Legs In Shorts And Slippers by fmalatiba(f): 4:48pm On Jul 05, 2015
All I see is display of stupidity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Paul Okoye "Paul O" The PR Expert Responsible For Endorsement Of Celebs / E-money's Easter Sunday Outfit (Photos) / Adewale Adeleke And His Wife, Kani, Expecting Their First Child

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.