Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,457 members, 7,781,314 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 12:21 PM

Pls Help Review Site Http://www.faithacademyportal.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Pls Help Review Site Http://www.faithacademyportal.com (2170 Views)

Please Review Site / Re: Nigeria's First Consumer Review Site - Revamped / Review Site Plssss (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Review Site Http://www.faithacademyportal.com by veetubes: 5:54pm On Mar 04, 2009
pls help review site http://www.faithacademyportal.com
please i need good suggestions that will help to enhance the site
Re: Pls Help Review Site Http://www.faithacademyportal.com by yawatide(f): 6:08pm On Mar 04, 2009
1) contact form: no front or bck end validation

2) I personally don't like the background image. Perhaps if you removed it, then put a border around your page, it would look better. Either that or you find a background that is solid color, not the coarse thing I see there.

3) I think the contents of your nav (black) area should be centered

4) I think the "problem with log in here" link is in the wrong place. You should just have "login" then on that form, have 2 link that say, "forgot password? not registered?"

5) Is the only thing I will need help on, "STEPS IN FILLING THE FORM"? Perhaps you change the link to say "FAQ" and then you follow normal web standards with respect to a question section intra-linked to respective answer sections with each section having a "back to top" link

6) I think the site would look more invitiing if you had photos of the campus and/or students/staff peppered throughout the site. Just google for school websites, and see what they are doing then try to make yours one step better.

Good luck!
Re: Pls Help Review Site Http://www.faithacademyportal.com by veetubes: 6:17pm On Mar 04, 2009
i appreciate your input thank you
Re: Pls Help Review Site Http://www.faithacademyportal.com by yawatide(f): 7:04pm On Mar 04, 2009
2 more things:

1) Why do you have "close window" in the left nav?
2) Is it possible to grant us access beyond the "login" so we can c how that goes as well?
Re: Pls Help Review Site Http://www.faithacademyportal.com by Neptune(m): 1:47pm On Mar 05, 2009
you programmers should try getting web designers for things like this men. for me, there's nothing to review. oh, it's a portal! (so? undecided)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Upload My Site That I Created With Joomla To Internet / Made In Naija Chat & Social Network App / Tucows Is 3 Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.