Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,384 members, 7,808,362 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:54 AM

In 2015 These Are The Highest Paid Entertainers - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / In 2015 These Are The Highest Paid Entertainers (304 Views)

I Think I Have The Highest Likes On Nairaland (screenshot)! / The Highest Viewed Thread On Nairaland. / 10 African Countries With The Highest Military Strength And Firepower (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In 2015 These Are The Highest Paid Entertainers by iamprincewill: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2015
orbes has released its latest report on the richest entertainers in the world, and this has list brought up some surprising and not so surprising names.Floyd Mayweather comes out top with a $300million pay, making it the highest annual sum ever for an athlete. This money came mostly from his May 2 victory over Manny Pacquiao, who took home $160million the same day.more on......http://nairametrics.com/in-2015-these-are-the-highest-paid-entertainers/
Re: In 2015 These Are The Highest Paid Entertainers by Nobody: 10:38am On Jul 04, 2015
cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Fraud In My Place Of Work... Must Read!! / Be My JUDGE. 6YRS With Some Months / Please Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.