Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,377 members, 7,808,339 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:32 AM

A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal (38520 Views)

FG Orders Investigation Of Claims To HIV Cure / Health Minister Denies Knowledge Of HIV Cure By Professor / HIV Cure Finally Here ? Scientists Make Remarkable Breakthrough ! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Ahmed4002(m): 1:31pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Did u create dis thread to wish him safe trip to paradise cum mourn for him, or u created it to blame Israel for his death?
I only answered d lady dat said he was killed by d west cum Israel, dat is a wrong tin to say bro.
I wish him well as he sleeps in paradise, buh I won't take it litely wen ma Nation(Israel) is bin accused of killing dis young man.
#shalom cum salaam

your question was why research in Israel?

that's why I said: you seem like an illerate.

when a research is conducted by an individual. Each field of specialization have it's body.
They set up team of expert to analysis the research and get it published. if there is need for further study the research continue.

so he got invited to Israel for further research.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by jamst2(m): 1:33pm On Jul 04, 2015
quid:
Too sad . .
HIV is a depopulation exercise. Hope someone else will pick up where he stopped
There is nothing like 'hiv-aid' it a psyop...
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Vaughan27: 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
Aye.com from his father's house cry.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by jamst2(m): 1:34pm On Jul 04, 2015
huh! I smell assassination...
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ahmed4002:

your question was why research in Israel?

that's why I said: you seem like an illerate.

when a research is conducted by an individual. Each field of specialization have it's body.
They set up team of expert to analysis the research and get it published. if there is need for further study the research continue.

so he got invited to Israel for further research.
Let's assume he died a natural death till dey say odawise
Let's not conclude!
Pray for his family, dat God will comfort dem.

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:

Next time iran cum saudi shld invite people like him!
Excuse me,do they tell you I'm from Iran or Saudi? See dis Israel but,tlicker o. Israelite wanna be,even if u were the in the guy's shoe,the way they would have killed u would be more cruel cuz u are fool.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by United4lyf(m): 1:36pm On Jul 04, 2015
ifedubacorg:
what is an Hausa man doing in our holy land of Israel?? israel is a Holy land for crying out land
holy land my foot,you don't know there are more muslims than christians in that your holy land abi?
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by jamst2(m): 1:40pm On Jul 04, 2015
amanze15:
Hmmm make I talk before mossad track me grin
wink smiley big brother tinz
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Ahmed4002(m): 1:42pm On Jul 04, 2015
OREMUSSANCTUS:
Let's assume he died a natural death till dey say odawise Let's not conclude! Pray for his family, dat God will comfort dem.
I didn't conclude. I will surely pray for him everyday .
so put politics aside and refrain from rejoicing of someone dead.
may his soul rest in peace
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 04, 2015
he's death should be investigated, after few months now a Mr Smith or Mr bush will be the inventor of the cure for aids.

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by abduljr: 1:45pm On Jul 04, 2015
He was my brother, my friend...my best friend per se cuz he was more than just a brother, we were more like twins...but my parents aren't pressing any charges, the Nigerian embassy in israel wants to investigate it cuz they didn't buy "he drowned" but mum said he's suffered enough to undergo any more autopsy so he should just be handed over to any mosque for a proper islamic burial. #PrayForAlqasim the fall of a hero

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ahmed4002:

honestly. Nigeria government should investigate his dead.

I have been reasoning for some days now.
How could they perform research without some safety precautions. remember this research was done in Israel .
no life jacket? etc
something is fishy
Someone trying to take over his research. Happens all the time when African researchers are flown into Europe and then their work is taken away from them.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by nyabinghi(m): 1:48pm On Jul 04, 2015
rattlesnake:
Only Jesus can stop death when it comes....even the person looking for cure haff pemed undecided.......
ode, was jesus not killed
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by theripper3: 1:51pm On Jul 04, 2015
rahazaqa:
See this twerp,what has religion has to do with this one? That shows your level of stupidity. I can't imagine how Biafra will look like with this ur type, "ZOO"

Consummate degenerate retard, the only reason you would hate the US and Isreal is cuz u a dummb muslim.

You schmuks are taught to hate those nations without reason, admit it u cipher.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
theripper3:

Consummate degenerate retard, the only reason you would hate the US and Isreal is cuz u a dummb muslim.

You schmuks are taught to hate those nations without reason, admit it u cipher.
Yes,im a muslim but I don't hate nor like the US but I hate Israel because of their evil deeds have no comparism. Yes,you are a chirstain and you are thought to butlick the Israel even if they kill your mother. son of a cunt.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by nwaanambra1(m): 1:57pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ahmed4002:

we would think about it and discuss with the family. we going to hold a meeting with brother's and colleague back way from secondary school.

that guy must be very brilliant for him to have achieved all this at such age. really a sad loss sad

ndoo! cry
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by theripper3: 2:03pm On Jul 04, 2015
rahazaqa:
Yes,im a muslim but I don't hate nor like the US but I hate Israel because of their evil deeds have no comparism. Yes,you are a chirstain and you are thought to butlick the Israel even if they kill your mother. son of a cunt.

Yea right, hate isreal and love Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan, some of the most inhabitable places on earth populated by Muslims. Are their predicaments also caused by Isreal?

You Mohammedans are just duplicitous creatures like ur founder who twisted several holy books that seemed arcane to him and scribbled his garbled thoughts to form what u guys call your holy book. Get the fuccck out of my face you asswipe.

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Ahmed4002(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
nwaanambra1:

that guy must be very brilliant for him to have achieved all this at such age. really a sad loss sad

ndoo! cry

seriously. but God knows why

about 15 of his research was published on academia.

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by persius555(m): 2:05pm On Jul 04, 2015
dareyb68:
Job Vacancy AT Massive Academic and Non-Academic Staffs Position Recruitment at Caleb University, July 2015

http:///Hk1pY8
Guy, na u need the job pass.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Ahmed4002(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
theripper3:

Yea right, hate isreal and love Iraq, Pakistan and Afghanistan, some of the most inhabitable places on earth populated by Muslims. Are their predicaments also caused by Isreal?

You Mohammedans are just duplicitous creatures like ur founder who twisted several holy books that seemed arcane to him and scribbled his garbled thoughts to form what u guys call your holy book. Get the fuccck out of my face you asswipe.

Muslims do not
worship Muhammad-they are not Mohammedans.
We have no right to take the name Muhammad
and claim that we are Mohammedans. Normal
people who followed Moses were not called
Mosesans, or the people who followed Jacob were
not called Jacobeans, and the people who
followed Abraham were not called Abrahamians.

Quran; which literally means, “that
which is recited.” Because Muhammad (pbuh) did
not write the Quran, he did not author it. But,
the angel Gabriel came and recited it to him
and Allah made his heart a receptacle to that,
just as a satellite is receptive of waves and
gives you images. Is there any other book in the
history of the world that you know of that has
been preserved, without the changing of even a
dot? No book—only the Quran. Don’t take my
word for it. Go to the library and read any
encyclopedia -read what it says about Islam,
Muhammad (pbuh), and the Quran. Read what
non-Muslims say about Islam, the Quran and
Muslims. Then you will see that what I am saying
is universally documented

2 Likes

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by EVarn(m): 2:09pm On Jul 04, 2015
Minemrys:

at the end of the day a white man is heard to have c0me out with a cure to hiv. That m0ment when you hear on cnn
"pr0f einstein darwin faraday karl max of harvard university has disc0vered a cure for hiv aids" and blacks would start praising out of inferiority c0mplex the white man. Ir0nic.
Indeed,I wont be surprised if all his research paperwork and documentations have mysteriously gone missing,along with his software catalogue wiped clean of all substantial data and record.of course,i may be wrong.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by theripper3: 2:13pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ahmed4002:

Muslims do not
worship Muhammad-they are not Mohammedans.
We have no right to take the name Muhammad
and claim that we are Mohammedans. Normal
people who followed Moses were not called
Mosesans, or the people who followed Jacob were
not called Jacobeans, and the people who
followed Abraham were not called Abrahamians.

Quran; which literally means, “that
which is recited.” Because Muhammad (pbuh) did
not write the Quran, he did not author it. But,
the angel Gabriel came and recited it to him
and Allah made his heart a receptacle to that,
just as a satellite is receptive of waves and
gives you images. Is there any other book in the
history of the world that you know of that has
been preserved, without the changing of even a
dot? No book—only the Quran. Don’t take my
word for it. Go to the library and read any
encyclopedia -read what it says about Islam,
Muhammad (pbuh), and the Quran. Read what
non-Muslims say about Islam, the Quran and
Muslims. Then you will see that what I am saying
is universally documented

Oga stop preaching to the choir. We are mourning the loss of an erudite scholar who has achieved a feat at his very young age.
We would open a thread later to address how u guys deify Muhammad.

Salam

1 Like

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Ahmed4002(m): 2:15pm On Jul 04, 2015
theripper3:

Oga stop preaching to the choir. We are mourning the loss of an erudite scholar who has achieved a feat at his very young age.
We would open a thread later to address how u guys deify Muhammad.

Salam

I supposed to have told you that. stop derailing the thread.
cos I created the thread.
he was a brother ; a friend and colleague.

Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Justinah4real(f): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
quid:

True.
HIV is now a multi-billion dollar industry based mostly on the suffering + deaths of black people.
A country like Nigeria should really be at the forefront of exposing this medical fraud + terrorism.
No wonder America & Nigerian doctors dont want any cure. Their is God.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by tuffgongjo(m): 2:21pm On Jul 04, 2015
ifedubacorg:
what is an Hausa man doing in our holy land of Israel?? israel is a Holy land for crying out land
Do you know we have more of Muslims in Isreal than Christians?.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jul 04, 2015
so sad...
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Justinah4real(f): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Bonapart:
Buhari badluck of tragic death is now affecting the ones abroad
Chai who send us enter one chance
Or we entered into it volunteering because of the clamouring of change
Chai never again. ...dis man must return to daura
Correct
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by feedburner(m): 2:23pm On Jul 04, 2015
Ahmed4002:
Alqasim mustapha Abdullahi die in Israel on the 1st of July 2015 while conducting research.
he fell and drown in to a river during the research.

He's a graduate from the department of biochemistry and molecular biology. nasarawa state university Keffi.
and also a serving Corp member BATCH B 2014. GGSS Daura, katsina state.

below some of his research on journal of medicinal plants and studies.

- Medicinal plants with possible anti- HIV
activities:

- Ethnobotanical field survey of medicinal plants
used by traditional medicine practitioners to
manage HIV/AIDS opportunistic infections and
their prophylaxis in Keffi Metropolis,

 Ethnomedicinal studies of medicinal plants with
antifungal activities in Keffi Local Government,
Nasarawa State, Nigeria

 Ethno-medicinal field study of anti-fertility
medicinal plants used by the local people of
Keffi Local Government, Nasarawa State,
Nigeria

 Annona senegalensis Persoon: A Multipurpose
shrub, its phytotherapic, phytopharmacological
and phytomedicinal

 Ethno-medico-botanical uses of Securidaca
longepedunculata Fresen (Family- Polygalaeae)
from Keffi Local Government, Nasarawa State,
Nigeria

link to some of his research approved by international journal of medicinal plants studies.

http://independent.academia.edu/AlqasimMustaphaAbdullahi#

for more of : just Google search Alqasim Mustapha

last moment with his kid brother at the airport

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1005766006102446&id=100000071684644&set=a.289288257750228.78419.100000071684644&refid=17&_ft_=top_level_post_id.1005455499466830

sad one
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
theripper3:

T,werp, who told u that I like Iraq or afgan? They don't do anything that deserve my likeness or hateness. Son of a bitch,stop taking religion into this,israelite wanna be. u qoute me next ,u die just like the guy.
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Emu4life(m): 2:24pm On Jul 04, 2015
dem don kill her 4 there, cursed isrealites......chai dre is God ooook
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 04, 2015
MOSSAD
Re: A Young Nigerian With Possible HIV Cure Die In Isreal by Akanaz(m): 2:39pm On Jul 04, 2015
What a great lost to his family, to Nigeria, to Africa, and to the whole universe!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Who Drank Acid In Ogun School Dies After 9 Months (Photos) / HIV Status Is Indeterminate / Edo Nurse 'Beauty' Delivers A Mentally Challenged Lady Of a baby by the road

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.